Maaneet -- It Must Be Love..Thread 2Link Page 152

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys.. Nazmaa Here...
This is the first time i am writing my own FF based on the most amazing characters in history maan and geet..
Hope it is okay...
I would really like it if you could all help me with the storyline for this story as i have no idea how i am going to start it...
I've got a faint idea but please guys i would really love it if you can help me ... :)
Also let me know if you want me to add you to the PM List :)

Maan Singh Khurana
24 years old...
is very Hard working. strict, loves geet but is unable to do anything about it so shows hatred towards her to stop himself from feeling this way... loves his daadi and his family very much... is best friends with Yash Handa... Geets Brother :) (character same as show but he has friends lol :D)

Geet Handa
19 Years Old...
Is very bubbly, loud, speaks her minds, loves to mumble... Is adored By her brother Yash and Prem Who will do anything for her and she can do anything for them... is the apple of the families eye.. Wants to know why Maan Singh Khurana hates her ... Is from a rich family and she loves living life to the Max with her best friends Meera, & Arjun... Arohi who is her best friend but treats her as her little sister who she loves ... Loves Exploring everything and loves her freedom but only to the extent to how far she is... doesn't like to be on her own :) ( same as show but story is different :)

Yash Handa
24 Years Old
Is running family business, very protective over his little sister geet, arohi and brother prem :)... would do just about anything to keep his princess safe... Loves hanging out with maan and is waiting for a certain someone to come into his life... little does he know she already has but will he know who it is ???

Meera Chopra
19 Years Old...
Geets Best Friend...
Is Exactly Like Geet and arohi ... Very bubbly and Very loud... Treats Maan As Her Older Brother... Is Very Adventerous like geet and loves texting... lives with her uncle who love her to bits ... Her friends are the most important thing in her life ... wouldnt know where she would be without them and her precious phone :) is in love with yash but wont do anythiny to hurt her friend geet...

Arohi ahluwalia Handa
19 Years Old...
Geets Best Friend... is very glad she has freinds like geet and meera who look out for her... she is a orphan but lives with geet whose family love her just like geet... she has no brothers but thinks of yash as her big brother who is very protective of her and geet and prem... loves her new family to bits and couldnt imagine life without them... she is in love with Arjun Singhania but doest want to tell him anything about how she feels incase he neglects her or hurts her...

Arjun Singhania
22 Years Old
Best Friend Of Maan Singh Khurana and Yash ... He is a playboy type of guy who has a new girlfriend every day... he loves chilling out and relaxing till its time to hit the sack... has no idea where he is going to go in life... Hates listening to the same lectures his friends give his about going to college so yash has sent him to college to keep an eye on Geet ...who is his friend also and loves her as his little sister ... :)

Prem Handa
21 Years old
Loves his little sister to bit... has a very different relationship with geet then he does with everyone else... is able to tell her anything... is starting to hang around bad boys who are turning him against his family for money... but can he save himseslf... :)

Sandiyah Khurana
19 years old
friends with Geet, Arjun, Meera, maan, yash and arohi...
lives in london where she is currently studying and will be coming back in a few months ...

Daadiii ...
Everyone knows and loves daadi... Same As The Show...
Loves her grandson to bitsss :) ... wants him to get married but as she know he doesnt she tries to set him up many times but always fails :)

storyline...

ermmm  Can't Think Of Any Very Confused...

help guys :) please...

Nazmaaa :)
Whoever has the best storyline to start with i will start the story with that track ...
Go ahead guysss
Start posting

loveyouuu x
Nazmaaa :)

Prologue - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1623986?pn=2

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it sounds beautiful
concept i wish Geet
was strong pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
do pm meEdited by simi91 - 13 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
seems interesting.......most of the characters are my favourites😆😆😆
please continue soon dear...
ha also add me to pm list
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 character sketch
Cont soon Xx...
Du add me 2 the PM list
komlika thumbnail
awesome characters ...........cant wait to read...........do PM me 😊
maaneet_rox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me in pm list...okiez??
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concepts...
love it.
do pm me plz
cant wait to read more
thank u.

Prologue '.

Handa Paarivaar

It was breakfast time and vijey and sonia handa were sat at the breakfast table. Vijey handa was hoshiyapurs biggest business man. He thought it was time he handed the businesses over to his two eldest sons yash and prem. Yash was very excited that his father wanted him to join the handa business empire. He was over the moon. There was only one problem!!

He wanted to finsh studyng and get an honest degree and he didn't want to be in competition with khurana construction. Everyone knew khurana constructions. Who wouldn't, they were huge. They were close family friends of the handas and yash wanted to keep it that way. Prem handa on the other hand had said he has no intention to start the family business yet but one day he would. Prem was enjoyng life as he lived it and he didnt want to give up his freedom to be a slave. Both prem and yash were the totally opposite. They had nothing in commen apart from one thing..
Their love for arohi and geet. Arohi was an orphan until she met geet. She had a uncle who adored her until he sadly passed away when she was 12. That was when geet had took her home to meet her family. Straightaway sonia and vijey accepted her as their very own daughter and gave her the handa name and allowed her to keep her father's name also. Arohi loved geet to bits and would do anything for her younger sister and best friend. Arohi was a quiet girl who was very afraid of standing up for herself. She always knew that no matter what happens she will always have geet. Yash and prem were very protective of arohi they loved her just like they loved geet.
Geet was a very loud, chirpy person who loved her yash veerji and prem bhai and arohi. She was the one person who can make everyone laugh and enjoy themselves. She is the number one prankster in the whole house x
maan is yashs best friend. He also has taken over khurana constructions. He works very hard to get his position to where hiz grandmas is. maan would do anything for his daadi and can't live without her. she is the person who brought him up after his parents died. she loves both maan and his little sister.. maan is very strict when it comes to dealing with his business and everyone is scared of him. He has a younger sister who he adores and loves but he know she can be a pain. He hates girls bt girls love him. He didn't understand, how to handle girls and suddenly thinks of arjun and how arjun is with them. Arjun is a playboy who doesn't know how to say no to a girl. Arjun treats girls like toys and maan is always telling him off. Maan Wonders about how he can change arjun but then laughs at himself knowing he can't talk. Just then he remembers that he has to go and drop yash off at the airport. All friends go to drop yash off at airport and wave goodbye to him' All hug him and tell him to be back real quick

Next - 4 year leap ' Yash comes back but no one knows but mum and dad' it's a surprise for friends especially for Arohi and Geet
Hope you guys like it... please comment and i would also like it if you would tell me what you would like in the story ... :) :) thanks :)
Pm list updated lol :P
thanl you guys for commenting it means a lot :)

Chapter One :)
Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

nice start

if you pm

add me😉

and how come this is an epilogue
I think it should be prolouge

don't mind
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago