Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update!! Can't wait for the next !!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow love how Geet
family care for her
oh i'm jealous i wish
heard sibling he he he
Maan has feeling for
Geet  i hope they find
kick him his ass
super hit pls
cont soonnnnnnn
the precap sound
good thanks pm
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update................
finally maan and geet were getting along...................
y r they hiding the fact abt dev to yash and prem................just wish they know abt him and they kill him........

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 8
wow Maan and Geet...............cute pair.................nice part.........cont soon................
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was brilliant !!

Originally posted by: simi91

wow love how Geet

family care for her
oh i'm jealous i wish
heard sibling he he he
Maan has feeling for
Geet  i hope they find
kick him his ass
super hit pls
cont soonnnnnnn
the precap sound
good thanks pm

Yeah i wish i had siblings like that lol :P
yeah dont worry it will be worth the wait :)
rupzloveu thumbnail
waiting...........................😍

Originally posted by: rupzloveu

waiting...........................😍

give me 15 minutes :)

Chapter 9 Part A

Geet was sat in her room all on her own. Maan had gone home with daadi and Sandiyah..Yash went to drop his fianc off home and break the news to her family.. This left geet arjun Arohi and prem in the house with the parents. Sonia and Vijey went to bed leaving geet and the youngsters awake. Geet wanted to be on her own but at the same time was frightened. She decided to tell the rest that she was going to go sleep. She laid down in her bed and put the duvet over her. she closed her eyes for a bit and waited till everyone had left her room. She then got up and locked her door. She sat on her bed feeling lonely and so cold. Everything in her life was good up until that point. Then she hated the feeling she would get when it approached to that dreadful day. How will she fall in love now she was thinking.

Geet Self Thoughts- aab mujhe kaun apniya ga.. who will make me theirs. No-one was fall in love with me now' I wont even let someone come near me.. but maan.. what has he got' I was enjoying his company' he made me laugh.. then he had to leave.. Dusht Danav.. hehe she smiled.. what am I thinking about' he is yash veerji's friend' that's why he was being nice to me' he probably feels sorry for me' but he is sooo beautifull. Arre geet' vo ladka hain ladki nahi jot um usa beautiful kahrahi ho' he is HANDSOME' She said that oone word loud' he knows everything.. suddenly she heard shouting and fists banging loud on her door'

GEET darvasa kolo' GEEET' open the door.. THUD THUD (that's the door being hit by big manly fists lol) geet jumped up out of her bed. She ran to the door and quickly unlocked it. She slowly opened the door and peaked outside.. Yash was stood there. he gave geet the once over look to see if she had hurt herself. Geet knowing why he was looking at her like that decided to change the situation or topic..

Geet ' Bhai aap yahan???

Yash ' Main yeh dekne aaya tha kit um kar kiya rahi ho.

Geet ' wo bhai I'm going to sleep..

Yash ' sleep?? With the door locked??

Geet ' I just wanted to be on my own. I need to be on my own for a bit.. with a sad face

Yash ' look you don't need to be scared/ ' everyone is here to protect you' don't worry'

Geet ' thanks bhai and she went to give a hug.

Yash smiled. He put her in her bed and waited till she was really asleep. Once she was asleep he went out of her room and closed the dorr. He took his phone out and he rang maan.

Maan was sitting with his sister. He wanted to forget everything that had happened today but he couldn't. it was strange' he saw geet's face flash infront of him and he smiled/.

Suddenly geet's face just vanished and so did his smile all because of a phone call.

Arrgh stupid phone Maan thought..

H looked at his phone and saw yash's number flashing.

He answered he quickly.

Yash ' Hey maan,

Maan ' hey bro.. whats up?? Everything okay na??

Yash ' haan saab teek hain. Just wanted to say thank you.

Maan got a little confused thank you??? What for?

Yash ' for staying behind with geet..

Maan ' oooh no problem' my pleasure ' I had fun.,. oops what have a said he muttered to himself.

Yash ' oh you did, did you?? Well you won't tomorrow lol :P

Maan ' kyun kal ho kya raha hai??

Yash went quiet. He didn't know whether to ask Maan to stay with geet again or not.. clearly he had fun with geet so maybe he wont mind..

Ermmm yash started stammering'

Yash ' well will you do the same again tomorrow please??

Maan was stunned. Erm he would love to spend time with geet again' wait what?? No I wouldn't. I hate girlsss.

Maan ' erm sure but after work. I've got an important meeting tomorrow so straight after that okay.  

Yash ' ermm yeah that's okay' I'll get prem to stay with her' anyway wheres Sandiyah mujhe use baat karne hain .

Maan ' yahan mere paas.. kyun kya hua?

Yash ' nothing yaar just wanted to know' can I speak to her please..

Sandiyah looked at maan what she mouthed toi him . he passed the phone to her.

Yash ' erm mujhe tum se baat karne hai Sandiyah ---

Sandiyah hain bhai kya hua>

Yash ' tum mujhe coffee shop main milna ' choco coffee shop main. Waha main aur prem tumm se baat karage..

Sandiyah acha bhai '

Sandiyah put the phone down.. she gave the phone to maan and went to her room.

Yash was a home with prem. They did their best to try and find out who the guy was but they had no idea where to start. They didn't even know his name. that's why he wanted Sandiyah to meet them. He wanted to know more but he had no idea where to start..

To be continued......

Chapter 9 Part B

sorry i have to go somewhere now so i will edit this later on.. and i will complete it when i am back... :)

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
great update,.............do continue soon........👏