Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhakhan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so geet ne maan ko handsome bola and he heard it lolz nw plz start their romantic track do update soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
geet told that loud...
wud like to c their relationship grow, get to know each other...
get any new char u want but no one bw maaneet...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Awww loved how geet called him handsome & he was smiling at her
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
sooo cute
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 18
nice part...
Geet is liking Maan and Maan too liking Geet...
cont soon...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... liked it when geet called maan handsome... continue soon
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...

loved it...awesome!!!

would like to see more maaneet scenes and their silly fights!!!!

take care & get well soon😊
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice...

glad to geet happy and cheerful!

continue soon!
Chapter 19

Later That Night! :) 😊

Geet was sat in her room thinking... God knows what she was thinking... Why Maan was coming into her mind... he helped her but jeez she can't like him... she hardly knows anything about him... all she knows is that is a nice person and has a heart full of gold... he could be a bit mean at times but thankfully she hasn't seen that side of him... its strange she thought.. he has always been there for her throughout this whole Dev fiasco... when i was scared he was there to hold me, when i cried he was there to wipe my tears away and when i wanted to back out he was there to give me courage... 

In The Dining Area At The Handa Household...

Maan was sat in the dining area.. Yash and Arjun Made plans to celebrate a new life for Geet... for all the ups and downs she has been through they thought it was about time she had a good time... Maan was glad that there was happiness around the corner for Geet...  why he was happy he did not know... all he knew was he didn't like the tears, the fear she had, the downs she had been through this past 3 weeks... arghhh he screamed out loud!!... why can't i stop thinking about her... why!!! :(

Startled Yash and Arjun jumped up...

Arjun - kya hua Maan... tum teek tho ho na...

Maan - voo mujhe... ermmm... Shiit... he thought... now what do i say...

Yash was confused by Maan's behaviour... he screamed and now he can't tell him why...

Maan - vo mujhe yaad aaya... daadima ki dewaii denaa hai... isiliya i screamed :/

Yash - achaaa ... not impressed with the answer...

Maan - acha main chaltha hoon...

Yash - acha Maan jaane se pehle... vo jo party raki hai Geet ke liye thumhe usse vaha lena hai

Maan - KYA!!! oh god... ST - (Self Thought - ST) aab kya karuga... maine tho soch liya tha Geet se dooor rehne ki lekin ab kya...

Yash - please Yaar... 😊

Maan - prem ko kyun nahi keh saktha yah phir Arjun ko... mujhe kyun...???

Yash tried to convince Maan to bring Geet with him... but nothing was happening... he wouldn't agree... he tried and tried... until finally he said Yes... πŸ˜†
(Jeez Maan Don't Try Any Harder to say Nooo... you know you really want to be with her... hehe 🀣) =]

Maan - okay ab jaoon ...

Yash - Haan... Ab Jaoo...

Maan reluctently rushed out... before walking towards the door he bumped into some-one...

OUCHHH!!! She screamed...

She fell on the floor before Maan could catch her...

He bit his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing...

She Glared at him with wide eyes...

Maaan!! She almost yelled...😑

He couldn't control himself at that moment... seeing the look on Geet's face he burst out laughing...

hahahahahaha πŸ˜† he held his stomach and bent down a little to help control his laughter...

Geet still on the floor lost all her anger and all her pains when she caught Maan laughing...
he looked so damn cute... his whole face lifted like a child got his favourite candy...

she quickly snapped out of her thoughts... she is angry with him... she shouldn't be admiring him... its wrong...

Maaan!!! she yelled...

Maan stopped laughing...

Just then Yash and Arjun walked in... seeing geet on the floor they rushed to her...
They Grabbed her arms and lifted her up of the floor...

Rubbing her bottom she glared at Maan... she walked upto him...

Geet - Maan tum dekh kar nahi chal saktha...

Maan - Geet maine tumhe nahi kaha tha ki tum full speed se neecha aa jaoo... πŸ˜›

Geet - aur maine tumhe nahi kaha tha ke aakehe baand kar ke chalo...

Maan started getting irratated... she was teasing him... she could tell he was getting annoyed...

Maan - GEEET!!...😑 he said showing his anger...

Wow... geet said ... itna gussa... baba ji.. she looked up and folded her hands together... bacha lena haan... she whispered to her self...

Not knowing that she had been heard she turned to walk away... until she heard Yash and Arjun laughing... she turned around and sae the boys laughing... Maan and Geet Both Staring at them..

Geet - Veerjii .. she said with gritted teeth...

Maan - arre Yash... Haas kyun raha ho...

Yash - baas aise hi... and both walked away...
shaking their heads and still laughing...

Geet - inne kya hua...

Maan - acha Geet mein chaltha hoon...

Geet - acha ... byee...

both turn around to walk away... Geet felt a weird feeling... moving away from Maan so abruptly
left Geet feeling Awkward.. she took a deep breathe in...

Geet - Maannn... she said quickly...

Maan felt a pang in his heart... why... Geet was just a girl... but not any girl... His GIRL!!! ... Wait what... he quickly pushed that thought aside... he felt something for Geet but he did not know what... 😊 he didn't want to find out... he was too afraid of himself.. too scared of commitment... too scared of his past interfering in his life... too scared of hurting Geet...  just then he heard his name... he turned around... he saw Geet...

Maan - Haan Geet...

Geet - Thankyouu Maan.. For Everything...

She walked up to him and hugged him.. Her arms went around his neck.. She pressed herself closer to his broad chest... Smelling his hair... She squeezed hold of his neck to keep her there... In his embrace...

Maan was shocked... She just Hugged Him... She didn't move away too quickly... she wasn't scared or anything... this hug was different... it sent a tingly emotion through his arms... his brain telling him not to hug her back... but his heart told him to wrap his strong arms around her Slim waist...

just as she was about to pull away she felt strong arms around her waist... holding her tight... she smiled and then presses herself closer again...

Pre - Cap

Maan she called.

Maan turned around to see her...

Maan Shocked...

hey guys... since i dint update yesterday i updated today... sorry i had shisha yesterday an went a little bit do lally... :) well since i updated this FF... i am going to update My priceless possession tomorrow... 2 updates... :)
I'm Sorry
if i didn't PM everyone on friday... :D

loveyouu guys... thabks for your support...

Hope you all liked the update..
okay i would ,like to see a longgg list of long comments :)

Hit the like button and please comment...

😊
😊
Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ooohhh i think Yash knows that something's abrewing between his best mate and little sister!!!

Woop Woop