Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nazmaa

Yeah they did i meant offical introduction...
They met in part three but dont know the names.. even though prem said geet name whn he was putting a bandage on her he wasn't paying attention lol :P
 they will know who is who :)
sorry for confusion? :)

appreciate yr effort to clear d confusion
nyways awesum update

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

appreciate yr effort to clear d confusion
nyways awesum update

thank you..
don't worry i thought i should since you made the effort to read the update...
at least someones reading it properly...
i just wrote whatever came into my head and sent it wivout proof reading it lol :P but thanks ...
😊😛
😛
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update
Awww both ov em r attracted 2 each other
Love all the couples
Can't w8 4 Maaneet moments & the dance
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM👏
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh poor Geet in the dark

& scared  Maan already
feel something for Geet
fabulous update
wow Geet lucky everybody
loves her pls cont soonnnnnnn
it remind of me
thanks pm
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4
nice part.................the gang really gave a scare to Geet..................cant wait for Maaneet scenes....................cont soon and thanks for the pm...............
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am loving this ff..................can u pl add me to ur pm list i hv sent a buddy req
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome one yaar...add me tooo ...

Hey guys i am back with a new update.. hope you like it :P im ill at the moment but still typed it up.. so if it is shyte then im really sorry... :) please do comment ;)

Also please check the pm list and see if your name is on there :)

😉😉
😉😉

Chapter 5

Geet- Aap Yahan ' weh did you come. she asked yash whoo was stood there smiling at her.

Yash ' I came in the morning when you were sleeping. I told them not to tell you anything as I wanted to give you a surprise.

Geet was fuming. First of all how dare they hide this from her, they all knew how much geet loved yash and that nobody ever has hidden things from her. she knew that this was most likely to be Prem's idea. She turned to look for prem and saw him stood with his girlfriend Daadima' She smiled at the way prem was holding his girlfriend but suddenly got angry at him. She gave him her scariest glare. She knew once he saw this glare of hers that there will most definitely be world war 4. She walked to him in anger, with her eyes wide open. Prem ran from Daadima and went Yash. she took her heals off as they started to hurt her feet and ran up to prem making sure she wernt going to fall. Prem then ran behind maan. Geet suddenly stopped and then carried on thinking she going to get prem back if it's the last thing she does. She got infront of maan . all she did was look at maan. They eyes met, and they both stared at each other. All they could see was themselves. Nothing else mattered to any of them. Maan started thinking about how beautiful she was. and how her eyes always told him what she was feeling straight away without her showing any emotion on her face. Geet was look at his face and thinking about how cute he looks with the little stubble he had. She had never seen anyone looking so good before and when she looked at his eyes she immediately knew he was one of those angry guys. She could tell this because she saw the emotions in his eyes change from being anger to something she had never seen before. Just then prem came behind her with a balloon and popped it. The noise frightened her and she jumped and grabbed maan hand. Her fingers digging into his hand, her heart beating faster than normal and her eyes wide with fear as tears came rolling down. Maan didn't like this girl being scared he wanted to protect her and calm her down. He noticed that she started having panic attacks and couldn't breathe properly due to the fear. He didn't know what to do as he had never experienced something like this before. No-one had saw geet like this before. Something had happened to her to make her this scared. It couldn't just be the ballon it had to be something else.. but what? Nobody knew. Arohi, arjun, yash, meera, prem, Sonia, Daadima and Nakul ran up to her and tried to calm her down. She was screaming and telling them to move. She told them to get of her. she was scared someone was going to hurt her. Yash Grabbed hold of her face real tight.

Yash ' Geet look at me. Its me Yash veerji. Your Yash Veerji.

Geet ' Get of me. Leave me alone'

Yash 'Geet look its me. Okay me. Maan let go of her. I'll sort her out.

Maan was reluctant to let go but listened to his friend and let go of the this terrified girls hand. Yash then hugged geet and suddenly geet wnt quiet. She recognized this feeling and realized that this was her brother. She stopped crying and yash kept hold of her. He just kept hold of her and rubbed her back. She realize what had happened.. this has never happened to her to before. Apart from that night. 3 years back something terriable happened to her that triggered this. She remembers having these sort of attacks before but what had caused it she didn't know. Prem suddenly felt bad and walked upto his parents who smiled at him. This smile told him he was okay and not in trouble. Geet couldn't believe her brother yash was finally here she wanted to tell him about what had happened to her 3 years ago but was scared. She hugged yash was glad he was back. She didn't let go of him. She was happy that he was back. Geet was thinking this was all a dream. That whatever was happening around her was not actually happening. She thought her alarm would ring any minute now and wake her up from this pleasant dream. She waited and waited but nothing happened. She had tears coming down her cheeks slowly as she squeezed Yash tighter not letting him go. She stayed in his arms for more than 5 minutes and everyone was just watching them. All the guests just loved this little reunion and wished it was like that for their children. Nobody dared try and move her out of Yash's arms. Instead all siblings went and joined in with the hug, turning it in to a group hug. They had all missed this. All the siblings together after 4 years was a big thing for the parents who went and got the photographer to take photos. They wanted to cherish this moment forever. Prem started feeling all sentimental and didn't want the others to know so he tried acting like a weirdo and broke the hug. He thought he was too big for a family reunion with other people watching. Prem loved this sort of stuff but only behind closed doors. Geet was still upset after what had just happened. She still had the fear in her eyes but she also felt much safer knowing that Yash was here. Yash wouldn't let anything happen to geet and she knew it. She told him how scared she was when the light came off and prem who had heard this decided to tell her the truth but was scared about her reaction.  After a looooooooooong while arjun decided o break this little reunion up. they decided to forget what just happened. He went over to Geet and pulled her arm and gave her a quick hug. She had no idea arjun was there.

Geet ' Arjun tum' Yahan ' Wow Kab aaye??

Arjun ' Mujhe tho kitne daer hogaya hai anne mein' Tum ko kaise pata chaltha thumara bhai jo aagaya hain.

Geet- haan that's true. She smiled.

Arjun was happy that she was smiling and was forgetting what had just happened. Maan was still in shock. He didn't know what had happened or what he felt right now. he couldn't describe it at all. Yash introduced maan to geet.

Yash ' Geet yeh mera best friend hain Maan. As in Maan Sjngh Khurana.

Maan ' Hiii he said to geet with his hand ready for a handshake.

Geet smiled and said hi and out her hand in his. She felt an electric shock and quiclkly moved her hand. Something strange was happening to her. not just her but to maan as well. He felt this strange feeling.  He didn't know what was going on with him. Why all of a sudden he was thinking about this girl.

Yash ' Aur Maan this is my little sister GEET.

Maan selftalk ' Ohh Soo This is Geet. Acha' wow' she certainly had something that made him want to protect her but he pushed that though aside. She was his best friends sister. He couldn't think of her like that especially when Yash thought of maan's sister as his own sister.

Both smiled. Geets self talk ' tho yeh hain maan. Acha tho yeh Daadima ka pootha hain. Now I get it. But why was Daadima asting funny when I said I dint know maan. I'll have to ask her later. She saw marks on his hands which were there coz oh her and grabbed his hand.

Geet ' this is all because of me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that to you.

Maan ' it's alright geet. Its fine and I can handle It don't worry I'll clean it up.

All the family came to geet and asked if she was okay. They never seen her soo scared and terrified like that before.Maan went to clean his hand up.

Dance time. (sorry couldn't carry it on so decided to start the dance lol)

Prem got on the stage and announced that there was going to be a dance with everyonce dancing. The song the Dj choose was where's the party tonight.

The music starts.

Prem - Wanna naach all night (2)
Do you feel alright
Wanna naach all night

Arjun - Dance with me baby, wont you dance with me all night
Won't you party party party, wont you run the floor all night

Yash - pyaare pyaare lamhe, pyaari pyaari baatein
sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raaten

Geet - ho goonjen hai dil ke taraane
bajne hain geet suhaaneh
Geet & Prem - behke hai saare deewane
toh nach le nach le all night

Arohi & Yash - where's the party tonight
on the dance floor
oh sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raatein
where's the party tonight

Prem - Dance with me baby, wont you dance with me all night
Won't you party party party, wont you run the floor all night
Wanna naach all night (2)
Do you feel alright
Wanna naach all night

Maan & Yash - pyaare pyaare lamhe, pyaari pyaari baatein
sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raaten
ho goonje hai dil ke taraane
bajne hain geet suhaaneh
behke hai saare deewane
toh nach le nach le all night

somewhere down the road
on the dance floor
oh sajna, oh sajna
tere bina main nahin

Prem - I Wanna go dancing (where's the), take you out (party tonight)
I Wanna go dancing, (where's the) let's scream and shout (party tonight) (2)
Meera - Jo meri manzil tha pagal jispe dil tha
haan woh mujhe mil gaya
Yash- phool jo mehka tha, jispe dil behka tha
bahon mein woh khil gaya
Geet - mehki hain pyaar ki raahen
behki hain saari nigahen

Maan - phaili hain khwabon ki baahen
toh nachle nachle all night

Geet & Maan - where's the party tonight
somewhere down the road
on the dance floor

Arjun - nacch, naach all night
get it right'.

Arohi-  Meri yeh kahani, jiski hoon diwani
Woh hai diwana mera
Is crazy about me too
 arjun - Jo hai dil ki rani usko bhi zabaani
yaad hai fasana mera
meera - woh poori hui koi kahani
mil gayi dil ki nishaani
Yash - jhoom uthi yeh zindagani
toh nachle nachle all night
so let's dance tonight

All 7 - (where's the party tonight
somewhere down the road
on the dance floor
where's the party tonight) ' 2

I Wanna go dancing (where's the), take you out (party tonight)
I Wanna go dancing, (where's the) let's scream and shout (party tonight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPpud4_0peo

(just imagine all 7 of them in this video =]

Everyone clapped and cheered. Everyone really enjoyed this especially Geet.

Sometime after the party. ( it has ended nw)

All the youngsters were sat with each other. They all decided to play a game.. this game was called Truth or dare'. Geet hated this game but it was yash's favourite game. She decied to play it with everyone' :)

Next Part ' Truth and dare game'. Sandiyah entry =] prem feeling bad and tries to find out happened to geet'.

chapter 4 -

Chapter 6--

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear.....something happened to geet 3 years back????? is it something related with maan???

small request dear....can you update the chapter no and page no on the subject of this FF.............
Edited by puth - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update
Wonda y Geet was so scared
Luved the song sequence
Can't w8 4 truth n dare
Hu'z Sandiya?
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM