Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Munni, Shivi, Kullu, Jes, Preeto.....

Where are you guys today....sab ne chorr diya is thread ko? 😭
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nags,

i def. know, cause I hv been waitin for this luscious kiss and body touches, not the sweet palm-cheek-hair bit, but reach touch, like his fingers feeling through her.... but whats the great *** anyways..

The danger of drama, is one can take it to any extent, to extremes with complete tyres screetching and drowning, diving from  a cliff - and finally ruin it.  Intelligent  drama is very rare.  There needs to be dialouges that can give us the sherlock holmes effect, if sown intelligently.  I mean where drama is concerened. 

CVs can still surprise us, with romance, as Raaz promised !!
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nags,

Whats the time in ur part of the world ??
--Nargis-- thumbnail
AL,

Kuch promises muje KHOKHLI lagne lagi hai!!   I think the best way to preserve your peace of mind is to not have any expectations at all...i know its difficult, especially when we are so emotionally tied to this show. 

There is another show that I watch...just as time pass...for I don't want another attachment to another show.  I need to learn form this one....and not entangle myself in the other show.

Maryada is the name...its a story of 4 women and their different yet similar plights as they traverse thru the various stages of their lives.  I watch that nowadays to keep me busy.   Do check it out sometime, i think you may enjoy it too!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nags,

Whats the time in ur part of the world ??

4:02 PM Monday February 21st, 2011
lovetheserial thumbnail
Hey luv,

I hv been watching only starone and 1 starplus show.  Geet ws my first luv and still is. Others are Doondh legi manzil hamein, Pyar ki ek kahani and actually now i've stopped odhni... On star plus its chandh chupa badel... its interesting and quite down in the dumps now...the actors are 2nd grade 'xcept for the character Nivedita !!

I mostly watch english.  Geet was my first full intro to Hindi soaps.

on which channel is Maryada ????
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hey luv,

I hv been watching only starone and 1 starplus show.  Geet ws my first luv and still is. Others are Doondh legi manzil hamein, Pyar ki ek kahani and actually now i've stopped odhni... On star plus its chandh chupa badel... its interesting and quite down in the dumps now...the actors are 2nd grade 'xcept for the character Nivedita !!

I mostly watch english.  Geet was my first full intro to Hindi soaps.

on which channel is Maryada ????

Star Plus
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nags,

Did you read Vru's main post today on retrieving Priya back into the CVs fold.  Last week there was one by Mysterygurl for abandoning any viewing of the new Star Plus serial which has Grover in it.  Frankly thats tough for his fans, who may also be in plenty in the Geet Forum.

But persistence is the key.  Asking and posting in the Forum repeatedly can bring desired changes.  Getting Geet back to being No.1 in not just ratings but in our hearts is very important.  We now love Geet for the loyalty we gave it from day 1, but there has to be total surrender and love
for Geet for the presentation of the episodes today and the NOW !  Again asking for nothing less than a Good Geet show, posting again and again with reg. to the CVs deterioration is a must I feel. 

Geet fans should be the first to get back their demands fulfilled.  It would be historic and the first time that Star One could relent to . 

Your thoughts ??? 
lovetheserial thumbnail
NAGS:  Are u simultaneously multi-tasking as Vru does ??

Anyways, I'm seriously gonna ask Vru (as she is a woman of action) what her plan is with this post she's put in.  It would be good to have an idea  of what others have to say.  Esp. all the sis's here.  Tomorrow may be a good idea to broach this topic, if u r gonna open the thread.  And that too as early as possible as most are sleeping of early....

I know that when I joined the thread, and prior to that when I was just onthe Forum, how much continuity there was to this thread !  But now !!  It all speaks for the deterioration, a hill-down experience where enthusiasm for this show is concerned😕
lovetheserial thumbnail
NAGS??????

😆Good Night, sorry good day to you. 
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago