Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Sharmana chor daala, I love you bol daala - Page 4

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nargis,

Thanks yaar.  Its a diet I starved over....i was getting to be amnesic till I saw the half fulfilling sweetness today, yet not the fullest mush...

What do u think of the epi???????   

I have no expectations now...so for me THEEK tha.....   I am starved for a new and engaging storyline, but muje nahi lagta ke i will get what i want anytime soon!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by -honeydew-

gnite guys !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

aaj se i am here every single day to show, i care, wont say a word, wont write .. just to say, i can be here cos i care, but wont certainly write for the heck of it !!

love,
niha

oyyeee....yeh kya ho gaya?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ....gaana kyun delete kardi meri Jeeji....it was a good song....
agar take nahi likhna dnt write.....gaane tho daal sakthi haina?๐Ÿ˜›
chalo guys...letme go n catch da episod.... ab tho aadath si hai mujhko....๐Ÿ˜•

I hv known u for ur positivity.  U always ๐Ÿ‘ the dude and his team for their efforts and a hope for a better tomorrow.  Are u there ??  Do give a positive outlook since things seem kinda reviving, at least an iota....
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nags,

I kinda think theres always an emotional drain for us when a storyline goes down the dumps.  But the fact remains

that between the thick slices of bread given to us, the puzzling predicament, villainy, sufferings esp. female inclined, and then the dash of nobility, tears, music, all handed out clean to us slapped between the bread, 6 days a week is what soap operas are all about. 

The best part is Nags the Raaz also decided to take ur wants and ideas and place it in an endearing way for you sis's of the original idiot club.  Now thats some ๐Ÿ‘ for you gals.  But again, soaps,  what else๐Ÿ˜• but just day time and now night time grossers for women, right !!  Even english soaps have had their quota of raw blunders !!
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Al...๐Ÿค—
Hi Nags....๐Ÿค—
n all idiots...me off to sleep...hav college 2mrw.....hav updatd my crap...nothin much...sumthin is better dan nothin....so....๐Ÿ˜•
chalo...luv ya guys๐Ÿค—  .....wil try to cum bck 2rw.....
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Nags,

I kinda think theres always an emotional drain for us when a storyline goes down the dumps.  But the fact remains

that between the thick slices of bread given to us, the puzzling predicament, villainy, sufferings esp. female inclined, and then the dash of nobility, tears, music, all handed out clean to us slapped between the bread, 6 days a week is what soap operas are all about. 

The best part is Nags the Raaz also decided to take ur wants and ideas and place it in an endearing way for you sis's of the original idiot club.  Now thats some ๐Ÿ‘ for you gals.  But again, soaps,  what else๐Ÿ˜• but just day time and now night time grossers for women, right !!  Even english soaps have had their quota of raw blunders !!

Waise....dekha jaye toh abhi bhi koi humari takes padthe hai.   Last week i had cribbed that Dev ke shart should have been kept a Raaz.....and today it seemed to me the episode was changed, and the shart was kept a raaz....so maybe...the shart will be different then the one stipulated in the article.  Maybe a more OMINOUS one.....I would love to see DEV in the negative light...i think the scope will be greater for the story that way!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

Hey Al...๐Ÿค—
Hi Nags....๐Ÿค—
n all idiots...me off to sleep...hav college 2mrw.....hav updatd my crap...nothin much...sumthin is better dan nothin....so....๐Ÿ˜•

Goodnight Lavu!!   Have a rocking day tomorrow!!
๐Ÿค—
lovetheserial thumbnail

Correct me if I am wrong but I was of the belief that Maan had landed in hospital due to Geet's childish behavior.  So why should she be praised for saving his life? Clever Geet didn't reveal to Dadi who was the cause of the accident. 

Hospital sequence finally over โ€“ Maan alive and kicking - Maan had just a bandage on his forehead - what was the operation all about? 

Today no AA scenes โ€“ Good!

I guess Geet will help Dev in paying off the loan sharks.  Ohh please another MU in the making?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Savitan,

Since romance is half baked, then atleast the drama quotient in terms of Dev's plot builders seem the only interesting twist !

Being soap, we only need to see that Maan needed blood and Geet got it thru' !!  Operation of what??? just like the AB- blood blunder are to be negligible, right !

Geets personal emotional drive today supersedes all her mistakes at taking the wheel which I guess will be brought back either to be hushed by Maan or perhaps it was just to dramatize her repentance.....
lovetheserial thumbnail
Originally posted by LavZ

Hey Al...๐Ÿค—
Hi Nags....๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค— 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good night LavZ, sleep well.  Do come back tomorrow and carry this on to a seventh page ???? huh???

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by LavZ

Hey Al...๐Ÿค—
Hi Nags....๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค— 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good night LavZ, sleep well.  Do come back tomorrow and carry this on to a seventh page ???? huh???

well Al....
looks lyk tody wil b same as yestrdy....da thread wil get stuck at 10 pages or so....Vrush is sleepin i guess....n Nihu said her net is dead.....Viju wil cum bck later dats wat she said.....da odrs well i dnt noe.....i wil cum bck 2mrw...hope da thread crosses atleast 20pages
nw i better go...mom givin me angry luks๐Ÿ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
My take for today.........

Ok...just saw the episode.   And My MANTRA these days is to HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS....and with that said, then the episode was not bad today.  

I think the actors are fabulous today...especially DD...she was fabulous.  Her depiction of a helpless wife...praying for her husband, and the sheer raw JOY that she expressed in the EYES and her SMILE when the doctor told her that Maan's operation was successful.  DD is a tremendous actress.....she as well as GC both emote with their eyes and their facial features...its too good.  

I enjoyed GC depiction of a patient too....i loved how he looked really sick, and how coming to consciousness, was so apparent in his eyes.   Very well depicted scene...loved it.  DD was Fab again in her  expressions on seeing Maan.....her happiness and love was overflowing in her smile and in her tears...a well delivered scene all together...KUDOS to the team for giving a memorable scene after a long time!!

I also liked that perhaps that DEV's condition has been changed, and thus kept a raaz.  I hope the CVs will use this opportunity to deliver a BANGING storyline!!

Me keeping my fingers crossed...so lets see what happens!!๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago