Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Al...looks like its just you and me!!  I guess 2 IDIOTS are better than 1!!πŸ˜ƒ
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LavZ, Moms dirty luks cud be on a spider behind you !!!  Gud nite luv.

lovetheserial thumbnail
NAGS,

Actually, this soft emotional give and take between Maan and Geet has been what we all wanted right from the beginning as things were getting dry by Dec - Feb.  I also liked the eye-lip-face coordination of somethings sweet, somethings visibly sad, somethings hot (like MSK;s smile and conviction in his lady love) and something simple.

Nags, I am super happy that Mr. RAAZ acknowledges you girls.  Actually the sharth given in the article was too soon in the asking and rightfully pointed by u to keep it veiled, and hello! its kept mysteriously shaded !  GreatπŸ‘

Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said Janneman!!
Luved the last scene where Maan calls her closer & accepts that Geet does trouble him a lot, but he equally loves it (Par Geet aacha lagta hai).... jus luved that scene.... I was like Awweee!!!!!

2ndly the ILU scene was chooooo sweet!!!

DD was fab today!! GC I guess we all knw y was he so tired *ahem ahem*.. Bt its suited the scene he had to play!! So guess fans wudnt have any prob!! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

My take for today.........

Ok...just saw the episode.   And My MANTRA these days is to HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS....and with that said, then the episode was not bad today.  

I think the actors are fabulous today...especially DD...she was fabulous.  Her depiction of a helpless wife...praying for her husband, and the sheer raw JOY that she expressed in the EYES and her SMILE when the doctor told her that Maan's operation was successful.  DD is a tremendous actress.....she as well as GC both emote with their eyes and their facial features...its too good.  

I enjoyed GC depiction of a patient too....i loved how he looked really sick, and how coming to consciousness, was so apparent in his eyes.   Very well depicted scene...loved it.  DD was Fab again in her  expressions on seeing Maan.....her happiness and love was overflowing in her smile and in her tears...a well delivered scene all together...KUDOS to the team for giving a memorable scene after a long time!!

I also liked that perhaps that DEV's condition has been changed, and thus kept a raaz.  I hope the CVs will use this opportunity to deliver a BANGING storyline!!

Me keeping my fingers crossed...so lets see what happens!!πŸ˜›

lovetheserial thumbnail
NAGS,

Thinks there are a few others reading the thread.  WAKE THEM UP!!!!!!

Hey, just for the fun, what wud u like th sharth to be, kinda prenominition of things to come ???
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

NAGS,

Actually, this soft emotional give and take between Maan and Geet has been what we all wanted right from the beginning as things were getting dry by Dec - Feb.  I also liked the eye-lip-face coordination of somethings sweet, somethings visibly sad, somethings hot (like MSK;s smile and conviction in his lady love) and something simple.

Nags, I am super happy that Mr. RAAZ acknowledges you girls.  Actually the sharth given in the article was too soon in the asking and rightfully pointed by u to keep it veiled, and hello! its kept mysteriously shaded !  GreatπŸ‘

Al, thought he episode was good today, I miss the depth that used to simmer in the episode.....i miss the multiple interpretations of the same scene.  It used to be delivered in a way that was so deep and impactful!!   Hope to have that QUALITY back in this show again!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
I know Kads.....a great EYE pleasing scene...but me too impatient....i want the kit and the kaboodle too.   I want eye popping scenes solidly delivered in the backdrop of a Brilliant plot....can i get that??πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Kkadss

Well said Janneman!!
Luved the last scene where Maan calls her closer & accepts that Geet does trouble him a lot, but he equally loves it (Par Geet aacha lagta hai).... jus luved that scene.... I was like Awweee!!!!!

2ndly the ILU scene was chooooo sweet!!!

DD was fab today!! GC I guess we all knw y was he so tired *ahem ahem*.. Bt its suited the scene he had to play!! So guess fans wudnt have any prob!! πŸ˜‰

lovetheserial thumbnail
KKads,

the 'ahem ahem' has been on the oozing  trail for 7 years, huh !  So they dished the hospital scene presuming the 'in love' man, would take a leave of sorts.

Anyways,  I have always wanted, and posed too, that its worth watching and relishing DD's special effects with her emotions.  We got it and are still being treated to it.  Maan was super hot in hospie bed.  His smile is terrificly heart melting !!!❀️ 

Just like I asked Nags, what do you think the shart would be ????
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me toooo Jus waiting!!!

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I know Kads.....a great EYE pleasing scene...but me too impatient....i want the kit and the kaboodle too.   I want eye popping scenes solidly delivered in the backdrop of a Brilliant plot....can i get that??πŸ˜•

lovetheserial thumbnail
NAGS
KKADSS

being the villain that he is,

I wud abhor but luv for dramatics sake:

1) his blackmailing Geet with the sharth for paying of his loser lenders (hes been genetically indebted to loan sharks even in Canada !!).

2) his vicious mind at work to try to mishandle her physically ! thats when perhaps the long awaited 'womens issue' could be brought in....

3) his tenacious climb for khandani rights thru Geet...perhaps persuading the khandan !

Poor Geet !  Foolishly and blindly accepted sharth for MSKs sake !
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago