Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Amrita2010

Hello all ๐Ÿค—
lagta hai kuch nahi hain

bye everyone.....have a wonderful time and be safe....
byeeee!

Hi Amu...kaisi ho??
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›To my dear sis's of '3 idiots club':

Today was a revival of a serial lost in charm because of 2 important characters โ€“ Geet who as always tempers the moments with fabulous emotional drive - sometimes smiles, sometimes cries, sometimes lost, sometimes hypnotical charisma.  She wins and gains her fans.  Dev who spoke the least but gave a tangible intro to his mysterious and daring act as Dev the devious villain or the large hearted repentant kid brother.  The beauty lies in the fact that he supersedes his shadowy character by his unflinching face and voluminous acting skills.  Perhaps the Mr. Sharma is a fabulous actor but the character always remained the flawless villain, be it the old or the new Dev

Spread over the few minutes of dialogue in entirety, the added predicament, subtle villainy, and female suffering in equal measure, served us a plateful of drama and untouchable romance, having been starved of it over the past few continuous episodes.  The added spice was the gentle touch, the brushed kiss, like a paint brush flicked superciliously over,  between Geet and Maan.

๐Ÿ˜†Res. To add more if it pleases meโ€ฆ

hunnybunch thumbnail

Maan was in a critical condition cos of the accident. Dev donates a bottle of strawberry juice ....oops! I mean blood and saved Maan.

My point is is Geet from a different planet that nothing had happened to her ....or at least her unborn baby, after the serious accident๐Ÿ˜•

I liked Geet's expression regarding Dev donating blood. She wasn't at all excited with it. I didn't mean that she wasn't relieved to get blood for Maan, but she was thinking about Dev's motive.

A group of puppet villains came to meet Dev. Could they be the guys driving the truck? Could they be hired by Dev? Could the accident be a well-planned one๐Ÿ˜•

Maan looked sick, with reddened eyes and weakness. Geet too expressed the joy beautifully. Their scene was cute! Life is like that at times!

Glad that there wasn't Arjun-Anwesha track today.

love,
Azuu

Edited by -Azuu- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Azuu-

Maan was in a critical condition cos of the accident. Dev donates a bottle of strawberry juice ....oops! I mean blood and saved Maan.

My point is is Geet from a different planet that nothing had happened to her ....or at least her unborn baby, after the serious accident๐Ÿ˜•

I liked Geet's expression regarding Dev donating blood. She wasn't at all excited with it. I didn't mean that she wasn't relieved to get blood for Maan, but she was thinking about Dev's motive.

A group of puppet villains came to meet Dev. Could they be the guys driving the truck? Could they be hired by Dev? Could the accident be a well-planned one๐Ÿ˜•

Maan looked sick, with reddened eyes and weakness. Geet too expressed the joy beautifully. Their scene was cute! Life is like that at times!

Glad that there wasn't Arjun-Anwesha track today.

love,
Azuu

Remember that this is MAHA BALI Geet...so her baby will be MAHA BALI Baby too!!๐Ÿ˜†
But in all seriousness, I agree that it is highly ILLOGICAL that Maan can be hurt so badly, and GEET in her DELICATE-COMPROMISED condition, that both she and the baby walk away without a scratch!!  

But then again......Remember the No. 1 Serial Mantra......DON'T LOOK FOR ANY LOGIC!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

๐Ÿ˜›To my dear sis's of '3 idiots club':

Today was a revival of a serial lost in charm because of 2 important characters ' Geet who as always tempers the moments with fabulous emotional drive - sometimes smiles, sometimes cries, sometimes lost, sometimes hypnotical charisma.  She wins and gains her fans.  Dev who spoke the least but gave a tangible intro to his mysterious and daring act as Dev the devious villain or the large hearted repentant kid brother.  The beauty lies in the fact that he supersedes his shadowy character by his unflinching face and voluminous acting skills.  Perhaps the Mr. Sharma is a fabulous actor but the character always remained the flawless villain, be it the old or the new Dev

Spread over the few minutes of dialogue in entirety, the added predicament, subtle villainy, and female suffering in equal measure, served us a plateful of drama and untouchable romance, having been starved of it over the past few continuous episodes.  The added spice was the gentle touch, the brushed kiss, like a paint brush flicked superciliously over,  between Geet and Maan.

๐Ÿ˜†Res. To add more if it pleases me'

Well said Al....it was more palatable than the crap that was dished out last week!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys Kaise ho???

Nags, Vrushu, Muni, Nihu, Amu, Kads, Preetu,Shivu, Al, Jesu, Kulu-Manali, Aditi, Seher,Revs (If u come).....๐Ÿค—

Missing you Guys........Mujhe settle hone tak ka waqt do...will Join u gyus soon...aur thread pe Halla machayehne

Chalo Thread Ko Rockk Karo and not like last time upto 9 pages...Izzat Ka Sawal hai....Shivu ki boli mein"Ijjat ka Phalooda nahi bananeka"

Will join all soon

Take Care

Love Viji

A-llo, Viji,  Be a good doc in the making !  Hey, China is a beautiful visual treat historically and in the shadows lurk terrific gentle romance and violent harakiri...

Vij, waiting to have you back to read your continuous 'as Vru nicknamed u' 'the gyan guru' takes and eye-openers only in the way you can...

๐Ÿ˜›
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Helloo Idiots ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ watching the epi right now....

lovetheserial thumbnail
Nargis,

Thanks yaar.  Its a diet I starved over....i was getting to be amnesic till I saw the half fulfilling sweetness today, yet not the fullest mush...

What do u think of the epi???????   
lovetheserial thumbnail
VRU,

๐Ÿ˜ŠAre u there??

Been away visiting a 'sant'.  Replied ur post quite late, but defo worth the try for a giant leap in overall handling of the serial.  Mysterygurl's post was in a similar fashion, yet the tangible target different.  The pressure anyways is on the same ball ! All worth its weight in trying !
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jes75

Helloo Idiots ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ watching the epi right now....

Hi Jes.....Kaisi ho?๐Ÿค—