-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aweosmeee ff laiba loved first par do continue soon
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HY

AAPNE FIRST PART TO UPDATE KARDIYA .AND I SWEAR I HAD READ IT NUMBER OF TIMES .
BUT PLEASE ITNA SUSPENSE MEIN RAKHNA BHI ACHA NHI HOTA ,....
PLEASE PLEASE AB TO UPDATE KAR DO PLEASE ...........
AUR AAP LITNA TIME LEENGE........
HOW MUCH TIME YPU WILL TAKE DEAR.
PLEASE UPDATE DEAR.
IT IS A VERY KIND REQUEST.
PLEASE UPDATE............................
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely concept laiba...
do add me in ur pm list..
thank u
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting concept Liaba!
do continue soon
nd plz add me to ur pm list 😊
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HY DEAR WHEN U R GOING TO UPDATE

PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATEPLEASE UPDATE
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Electric.

Hey... Laiba when are u going to updateee?????

Today... hopefully πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: .PINK.

hey Liaba

(heyy Liaba's my babysisters name tooπŸ˜†)
wowowoowow I loved ur starting
so Nupur is married with Mayu
n she didn't like the marriage niether her parents
wnder y she married then ???
so then Mayu comez and takes her to another house
btw loved how u described everything
can't wait to read the next part
do continue soon please
and please do add me in ur pm list
thanks
Lina😊

Hey,

Cool... She must be adorable (All Laiba's are) πŸ˜³

Thanks.. I'm glad u liked it...
Well.. Maybe or Maybe not... Sharma doesn't necessarily mean Mayank Sharma... & who knows Maybe Mayank isn't a sharma? πŸ˜‰

Nope she is not at all happy the reason behind it is mystery and will come out soon...
Thank u...I'm glad u liked it..

& i'll add u... 
I'm updating in a while...

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

wow...it was awesome...plz pm me when u update

Thanks... I'm glad u liked it...

I will update in a while...

Originally posted by: kirti123

😊congrats for ur first ff 
interesting ff 
please do add me to ur pm list
would love to read it πŸ˜Š

Thank u... πŸ˜Š 

I''m glad u like it...and want to read in the future...

I'll add u... I'm updating in a bit...

Originally posted by: -mysterygirl-

aweosmeee ff laiba loved first par do continue soon

Thanks...I'm glad u like it... 

I'm updating shortly...

Originally posted by: RatiArTi

lovely concept laiba...

do add me in ur pm list..
thank u

Thanks... I'm glad u liked it... 
I'll add u and i updating in a while...

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

interesting concept Liaba!

do continue soon
nd plz add me to ur pm list πŸ˜Š

Thanks... Glad u like it... πŸ˜Š
Updating in a bit...
I'll pm u...

Originally posted by: -Mehak

res

EDITED

awww..laiba sweet that was really lovely, but u mixed the emotions, i mean firstly i thought that man was rude, but then he was being sweet..hmmm..interesting..cont. soon..πŸ˜ƒ

and the writing was lovely!.⭐️

sorry for taking so late..

Aww. thank u Kinza... & Thank u... ur the first one saying that wasn't Mayank... πŸ˜³ Well the man is a mystery that will open up soon... He's not rude but he's not very nice either...a mixed personality...
Thank youu... πŸ˜³ 

No worries... comment when u can and if not a "like" is a lot... πŸ˜³

I'm updating in a while...

Originally posted by: shafyyy

HY

AAPNE FIRST PART TO UPDATE KARDIYA .AND I SWEAR I HAD READ IT NUMBER OF TIMES .
BUT PLEASE ITNA SUSPENSE MEIN RAKHNA BHI ACHA NHI HOTA ,...
PLEASE PLEASE AB TO UPDATE KAR DO PLEASE ...
AUR AAP LITNA TIME LEENGE...
HOW MUCH TIME YPU WILL TAKE DEAR.
PLEASE UPDATE DEAR.
IT IS A VERY KIND REQUEST.
PLEASE UPDATE...

wow... it's very overwhelming that u like my ff that much... πŸ˜³
I will update soon... I'm actually updating in a while... But i can promise ke suspense khule.. it will take time... It's  With one song sequence... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Just wait a bit more... have to write out the song sequence usske baad update karon ghi... 
But thank you for encouraging...😳  btw whats ur name is it shafy?

Originally posted by: .Electric.

When are u updating??? 

In a while... πŸ˜Š

~~~~

Thank you Everyone for such lovely comments... I didn't expect people would like it... But thank u everyone...I'm overwhelmed that u liked the ff... 
& Thank u to everyone who pressed the "like" button πŸ˜Š

I'm updating in a while... πŸ˜³  

.SilentPrincess
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
Thank You everyone.. For the overwhelming response, i didn't think you guys would like it so much...
Thank you for all the lovely comments they mean a lot and their encouraging... & Thank u to all who pressed the like button...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I know many here are confused, of what the story is about, who is the man? some think it's Mayank, but is it really him? πŸ€”

And the golden question are they married? πŸ€” Well only time will tell...The update won't help much, the confusion is still there... somehow i'm loving the confusion on ur faces... πŸ˜† 

Enough talking enjoy the part... πŸ˜³

-Laiba
Part 2

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in through the window, lighting up  the room. I wish it could light up my life to, but certain things remain undone. I got up with a slightly head ace from yesterdays terrifying events and then the sour memories of the past. My eyes started welling up thinking about my past, my baba, my sisters my lov' no not about that' The tears that had formed in my eyes had suddenly turned into rage, anger, and hate' My eyes got red just by the thought of yesterday. Yesterday I couldn't fathom what was happening, I just wanted peace' peace from him.. But not today, he'll have to answer.

She looked around the room, it was a simple room. White curtains waving with the wind, white carpets on the wooden floor, white paint everything was white. It all looked so serene so peaceful you could just sit in the room and get lost. The peaceful environment can make anyone relax' Nupur leaned back again and closed her eyes for a second, and her thought automatically finding their way back to the past'

Hum kahan jha rahein hai?

Tum chalo toh sahi, rukh kyn gayi...? Chalo na he said while holding her hand and continued walking...

Lekin batao na, hum jha kaha rahe hain? Asked a curious Nupur

He stopped and suddenly turned around, it was all so sudden that she banged on his chest. Her long hair came in front of her face, she didn't remove them just slightly moved a bit away from his chest'

He stretched his hand forward and putted her hairs behind her ear. She looked up and he smiled she returned the sweet smile, the smile and twinkle in her eyes made him get lost in her eyes, those big brown, dove shaped eyes.. Uff why did she look so gorgeous ' Unconsciously he inched forward, still stroking her face he leaned even closer, he was just about to capture her lips when the sudden thunder broke the enchanting moment. He moved a bit and she started blushing by the thought of what could have happened. He continued staring at her, her head slightly (bowed) she looked so cute with the red color on her cheeks. She looked up and he looked away, controlling his emotions he took hold of her hand continued walking faster this time'

They reached a small pavilion.

Nupur POV

I walking with him, where we were going I had no idea. But I was just happy being with him, hand in hand. After a lot of walking and long silence lots of question but no answers we reached this pavilion. It was a small one, but still decorated beautifully with red lights, rose petals all over the place. Candles wherever the eye could see, it was beautiful. I looked towards him with tears forming in my eyes, a content smile and he was standing there a bit away smiling at my shocked expression' I didn't take a second before I ran into his arm' His arms' what to say where no less than heaven, it all looked like far away dreams come true' I didn't want to let go of him, in case all this was just a dream, but then I slowly cam out of his soft grip'We looked at each other in the eyes before we both in chorus said'

I love you'

I smile and shyly looked down, he forwarded hi hand and asked for mine I gave it to him with out any hesitation and he led me to the center of the pavilion. I looked at him and pointed with my eyes that there were no music. He simply smiled and something t made me curious and he was obviously enjoying my changing expressions from time to time' Suddenly a soft tune started playing, he took my hands and put them on his shoulders and he softly put his hand around my waist, and then tightening the grip around me' A beautiful song started playing and we swayed along' it was like the lyrics were mean to us and he was conveying them through his eyes, those hazel brown eyes which were drowned in mine'

We swayed a long and the lyrics started' he looked me in the eyes and sang with'

***Man*** 

Subha hogi, shaam hogi

Subha hogi, shaam hogi

Din guzarte jaayenge, jaayenge, jaayenge

Hum tumhaare pyaar mein youn jeete marte jaayenge

Hum tumhare pyaar mein youn jeete marte jayenge

I continued

***Nupur***

Subha hogi, shaam hogi

Subha hogi, shaam hogi

Din guzarte jaayenge, jaayenge, jaayenge

Hum tumhare pyaar mein youn jeete marte jayenge

He held my hand tightly and said

***Man***

Ho, jab se tumse mohabbat huwi

Zindagi khubsoorat huwi

I freed my hand and ran away to the corner of the pavilion it starred raining heavenly I spread my arms out and I could feel the rain slightly tickle on my arm, I closed my eyes and I could feel his breath on my neck. I kept my eyes closed, taking in the feel of the rain and him'.

***Nupur***

Pathjharo mein kali khil khil gayi

Tum mile har khushi mil gayi

He continued singing slowly in my ear...

***Man***

Aankhon mein sapna hai

Sapnon mein apna hai

I turned around... he took me to the center, and twirled me i lost my balance due to my heels and the wet floor. Before I could react anymore I was in his arms'.lost in his eyes'

***Nupur***

Dilbar ki baahon mein

Dilkash panahon mein

Hum savarte jaayenge, jaayenge, jaayenge

I stood up and looked own shyly... He cupped my face and brought it closer to his.

***Man***

***Nupur***

Subha hogi

***Man***

Shaam hogi

Our faces were just an inch away' and he inched closer' when'.

When a knock at the door brought me back from my thoughts.. I looked around the room trying to fathom where I was'I was all alone was the only thought that came'

I stood up and went to open the door, just to see a beautiful red anarkali with silver embroidery lying there wit h matching silver bangles and a box of sindoor. I took it up, and looked down the staircase where he was standing, with a sweet smile playing on his lips' I looked towards the anarkali in my hands and then towards him, I also smiled back a very sweet smile. Before I threw it on him, the bangles broke, the sindoor ruined the cloths and I walked away. He stood there, hurt by her actions. He bent down and picked up the cloths looked towards the place where she was standing few seconds ago. With a hurt look he also went his way'

Yeh Dooriyan,

In Rahon ki Dooriyan,

Nigahon ki Dooriyan

Hum Raho ki Dooriyan

Fanaa ho sab Dooriyan

Yeh Dooriyan' yeh Dooriyan'

~~~~

Thats it... Hope u liked the update, and want to read in the future too. Tell me how u liked it "Leave a comment" 

I hope u enjoyed reading... I tried to make it long, it's up to u to tell now... & yes why i choose the song i thought it said everything i wanted readers to know. i think it was the best for them, it suited them... Hope u liked it...

Any mistake in the text do tell me so i can improve..

And yess please press the "Like" tab... πŸ˜³

.SilentPrincess

Part 3- Page:13
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res πŸ₯³

EDITED

OMG! so much confusion!, but the update was lovely. i loved the song!,

now u have made me curious about the mystery, i think it is mayank, afterall he was about to kiss her 😳

cont. soon! πŸ€—
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago