Untitled FF - MayUr - Part 6 Pg.34 (16.07) Updated

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey, guys some might know me some not... I'm non writer still i'm trying to write..I've read a lot of good ffs and i know many many good writers and they have inspired me to write something of my own. I have written some One shot's before but this is the first time I'm trying to write an ff... And of course it's written on MayUr - Mayank & Nupur

I don't know much to say about the ff... It's about how Destiny sometimes takes decision for us and and that time we don't know how right or wrong it is... My first attempt, so sorry for any mistakes...

There isn't any character sketch you'll know about the character as the story progresses...The major character are MayUr

My Previous work

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index 

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 6
Part 3 - Page 13
Part 4 - Page 20
Promo - Page 27
Part5 - Page30

Edited by princez_94 - 12 years ago
PM list

If you want to be added or removed do tell me...

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
Chapter 1

I was sitting on the bed, it was flowers everywhere... It was the bride & groom's room of course it was supposed to be decorated. I was sitting there, in the middle of the bed, with my veil covering my face scared, lonely and terrified of what will happen next. Every little noise made me alert; I was scared tears constantly rolling down. I didn't want to be here, I didn't want this marriage. Neither did my family but destiny takes such turn that you don't get the time to react. I was praying silently when suddenly the door opened, it was more like someone kicked the door and came in. It was a man in his mid twenties I figured out, before I could do anything else, the man came towards took hold of my arm and almost dragged me out' while he quickly said'

Um= Unknown Man 

UM: Chalo'.

I was more scared now, who is this man? What is he doing, where is he taking me? I remained quiet while he took me to the back side of the huge bungalow and told me to sit in his car.  He left me and sat in the driving seat, I just stood there not knowing what to do' it was one of those moments where ur standing in the middle one side there is a cliff and on the other side a well where to go' Should I go back or go with this man, I took some steps back and he quickly got out of the car, ran towards me, forcefully sat me in the car and drove away to where I had no idea, and neither did I know where I was the cliff or the well but one thing I knew was that I was somehow in safe hands.

After a long drive of about 2hours or so that seemed like an eternity for me we reached a farm house. Way to long from any civilization, the man got out of the car and stepped towards me, opened the door indicating to come out. I did as he said, as I was really scared' I followed him inside the house, he told me to get some rest since it's pretty late. I went upstairs and found a room I liked, with a balcony view.  I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, I started taking off my jewelry and I went to the cupboard took a towel out and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and relax my mind a bit.

Here I am taking in the cold wind, I'm standing in the balcony taking in the fresh air, thinking about my life. And how drastic it changed, how my life in just one day changed I was no longer "Nupur Bhusan" I was now "

"Nupur Sharma".

End of Chapter 1

That's it I hope you liked it and want to read in the future too.

I Know it's short but for now it's all i can do... Next time it will be longer parts hopefully...

Note: I know the story might be a lil confusing but you'll understand as you read on...πŸ˜‰

One more thing, this ff is currently untitled, if u have any suggestions for a title do tell me or PM me... πŸ˜³

.SilentPrincess

Part 2- Page:6
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
hey laiba......πŸ€—
aww.you starting a ff.....πŸ˜ƒ
just awesome......
its interesting......continue soon
and dont forgt to pm me😳

love
tasfia

..Amira.. thumbnail
nice uptd...
love it..
hey laiba......πŸ€—
aww.you starting a ff.....πŸ˜ƒ
just awesome......
its interesting......continue soon
and dont forgt to pm me😳

love
tasfia 

Hey Tasfia... πŸ€—  Congrats first one to comment... πŸ˜³
Yup i've completely lost it that's why... πŸ˜› 

Thanks... I'm glad u liked i didn't know how it turned out to be... 

Of course... I'm happy u want to read it...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: mitali09

awesome ff πŸ˜›

Thanks Mitali... πŸ˜Š

Thankss.. Glad u liked it... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum begigning yrr
loved itt
u write soo well yrrr