Originally posted by: spvd

awesome...
very lovely...
happy family...

See, that is the proof that I can write happy happy things too ! πŸ˜‰
thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
maanddy...you are a beautiful writer. You really know how to deliver all kinds emotions in the best and the most amazing manner. Please continue writing such magnificent stories. I love them all.
And plz do add me in your PM list, I would love to read more of your works πŸ˜Š
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: thekolgal

maanddy...you are a beautiful writer. You really know how to deliver all kinds emotions in the best and the most amazing manner. Please continue writing such magnificent stories. I love them all.

And plz do add me in your PM list, I would love to read more of your works πŸ˜Š

Oh Thank you so much dear ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And, I will PM you my new link where you can find all my works, with my new FF ! πŸ˜Š

Maddy
thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maanddy

Oh Thank you so much dear ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And, I will PM you my new link where you can find all my works, with my new FF ! πŸ˜Š

Maddy

Thank you so much of the PM. I loved reading each one of your OS and SS. And all the best for your new FF, you doing a gr8 job  πŸ˜Š
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was out of the world!
loved the bond that maan shared with his daughters!
you seriously know how to make a person cry!
loved the way geet went and explained everything to meher.
and maan's attitude was breath taking. he maintained his calm even when he was breaking within with every word coming out from meher's mouth
it was really touching!!
and finally everything was happy happy!πŸ˜ƒ
and loved the last part
for a change you made the last part light and not sad
when he made that angry face and then says i get the cherry! that was sooo cute!!
i felt like hugging him! he is absolutely adorable!
an amazing hubby and an awfully awesome father!πŸ˜†

P.S- do you love the name meher?? or have some close relative\ friend whose name is meher??
cause in this OS and ohter 2 you have used this name

love
Navpreet
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpzz

that was out of the world!
loved the bond that maan shared with his daughters!
you seriously know how to make a person cry!
loved the way geet went and explained everything to meher.
and maan's attitude was breath taking. he maintained his calm even when he was breaking within with every word coming out from meher's mouth
it was really touching!!
and finally everything was happy happy!πŸ˜ƒ
and loved the last part
for a change you made the last part light and not sad
when he made that angry face and then says i get the cherry! that was sooo cute!!
i felt like hugging him! he is absolutely adorable!
an amazing hubby and an awfully awesome father!πŸ˜†

P.S- do you love the name meher?? or have some close relative\ friend whose name is meher??
cause in this OS and ohter 2 you have used this name

love
Navpreet

Ohh...You read it now ? After ages ? Well, see ? That is a proof that I can make happy endings, too ! 

And, it was like just for Maan and Meher ! 

Well, absolutely I have no one in my relative, name Meher but I just love this name a lot ! So, in future too, you will get Meher name a lot ! 

It's nice name. I like it ! 

And, Thank you so much and Love you for loving my work ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

loved it...

-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyy maddy...just came across this OS...n it blew me away...!!!
it was a beautiful OS n beautifully written mads...
loved the way maan n meher share their relationship...
even though meher is nt maan's real daughter but he loved her more than nything in this world...
from meher's point of view...she dint wnt to believe NT...still after seeing the pic of geet n dev's marriage pic...she was in a state of shock...!!! NT is such a🀬...y does she have to ruin for them...!!!! she is a boj to the world...😑
meher really din want to believe that maan is not her real father especially wen she has been her Daddy's girl n he has loved her with all his heart...
he would make the world upside down just to see a smile on her face...which makes him smile too n satisfies his heart...!!!
geet explained all that to meher...how maan would get worried just to c her hurt...it sends daggers to his heart...to c her in pain...how he fulfills all her wishes without thinking of nything else o ny1 else...!!!
she explained all these to meher really beautifully...
meher apologizing to maan for all the harsh words that she used wen she found out that he is not her biological father...but they share a heart to heart relationship wea to maan all that matters is her happiness n nothing else...
well at the end all is welllπŸ˜‰...

maddy it was an awesome OS...
well i would love to c an epilogue for this...plz...

it was amazing maddy...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bansipatel

heyy maddy...just came across this OS...n it blew me away...!!!
it was a beautiful OS n beautifully written mads...
loved the way maan n meher share their relationship...
even though meher is nt maan's real daughter but he loved her more than nything in this world...
from meher's point of view...she dint wnt to believe NT...still after seeing the pic of geet n dev's marriage pic...she was in a state of shock...!!! NT is such a🀬...y does she have to ruin for them...!!!! she is a boj to the world...😑
meher really din want to believe that maan is not her real father especially wen she has been her Daddy's girl n he has loved her with all his heart...
he would make the world upside down just to see a smile on her face...which makes him smile too n satisfies his heart...!!!
geet explained all that to meher...how maan would get worried just to c her hurt...it sends daggers to his heart...to c her in pain...how he fulfills all her wishes without thinking of nything else o ny1 else...!!!
she explained all these to meher really beautifully...
meher apologizing to maan for all the harsh words that she used wen she found out that he is not her biological father...but they share a heart to heart relationship wea to maan all that matters is her happiness n nothing else...
well at the end all is welllπŸ˜‰...

maddy it was an awesome OS...
well i would love to c an epilogue for this...plz...

it was amazing maddy...😳

Awww...Thank you so much dear ! It really matters and I am so glad that you come across it and loved it ! 

Thanks !