Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Pratigya should not have to go through the daily abuse from her in-laws and now Krishna has started verbally abusing her. He did not show any remorse nor did he felt a need to talk to her.

This is not what an educated and today's woman will tolerate. She should be strong and take on the challenge. Does she really need him in his life after all he has done to her ? No ,she can just walk away. Why is she staying there and taking in the daily abuse.krishna has openly said to her that she has made his life a living hell. No self respected woman would be tolerating this kind of unnecessary outburst. Why is she tolerating ? Please do not tell me because of Love? Self respect is one's utmost essential ,not love. She has stood by Kesar and taught her that Shakti does not have any authority to speak or act with her in a bad way. So why is she taking the same behavior from Krishna and the thakur's? krishna has openly declared that he is not interested in working and taking his responsibility. Are you going to let your protagonist waste het life with a loser like Krishan?

She needs to leave Krishna and make him understand her worth. 

He did not show any remorse nor did he felt a need to talk to her.

He did showed, he felt bad for her whn she was looking disturbed n confused... we can verywell see n feel his pain, he really wanted to talk to her at tht point, but couldn't bcos of the situation. in the percap we saw him defending p ,which is good... Anu pls don't get hurt easily... what parul said at loosing temper is common for couples... leaving the spouse will not help dear... calm down n see things... k is sucha gem, only thing is he is not getting the point clearly to go for work. Otherwise he is such a cute hubby anyone would love to hv....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

He did not show any remorse nor did he felt a need to talk to her.

He did showed, he felt bad for her whn she was looking disturbed n confused... we can verywell see n feel his pain, he really wanted to talk to her at tht point, but couldn't bcos of the situation. in the percap we saw him defending p ,which is good... Anu pls don't get hurt easily... what parul said at loosing temper is common for couples... leaving the spouse will not help dear... calm down n see things... k is sucha gem, only thing is he is not getting the point clearly to go for work. Otherwise he is such a cute hubby anyone would love to hv....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

well said asusualπŸ˜‰aisa hai anu ji that leaving spouse in such small matters is not a wisely act u cant break your relationship like that and god forbid if she leaves him both will suffer and both will miss each other both will b in pain as they both luv each other i lubalub krishna for everything he does and secondly i love prats also both have there positive negatives but surely they compliment each other this ios the beauty of there characters the motre we hate them at the end we love them double tripple πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘ lallantop!!Kaa bey?Aaj tho itna positive lag rahi ho?

abe ka be...............rooz ka hum negative sound karte hai ka................πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

abe ka be...............rooz ka hum negative sound karte hai ka................πŸ˜†

aisa nhi. .Tum tho hamesha kah rahi thi na,im fed up wit mkap,krishna etc etc. . πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
πŸ‘ lallantop!!Kaa bey?Aaj tho itna positive lag rahi ho?[/QUOTE]

<div>

abe ka be...............rooz ka hum negative sound karte hai ka................πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
aisa nhi. .Tum tho hamesha kah rahi thi na,im fed up wit mkap,krishna etc etc. . πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

arre nahi yaar........i don't lyk d way krishan's character is being shown in d show these dayz....hez more as a comedian these dayz...........but theards  going on forum made me to watch friday's epi.....n yesterday's precap.............woww wud b interesting to watch wats going in shaktia's mind........πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

πŸ‘ lallantop!!Kaa bey?Aaj tho itna positive lag rahi ho?

<div>

aisa nhi. .Tum tho hamesha kah rahi thi na,im fed up wit mkap,krishna etc etc. . πŸ˜†
</div>
<div>

arre nahi yaar........i don't lyk d way krishan's character is being shown in d show these dayz....hez more as a comedian these dayz...........but theards going on forum made me to watch friday's epi.....n yesterday's precap.............woww wud b interesting to watch wats going in shaktia's mind........πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
yaa. .Me too didnt watch fri n yday's epi. .Bt d threads here made me watch dat. .N i must say,nw i hv a lil ray of hope. .(i nevr lose hope. .Lol)
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is so nice to see that at least thr is some1 out thr who is not blind in seeing the problems with this relationship
seriously the story needs to change a bit
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

πŸ‘   U r very true Parul sweeto, only ppl who r watching them feels weird... its really disgusting whn ppl doesn't follow the flow of the story.. but jumping into conclusions... n some ppl [i really don't wanna tk names here]continuously showing hatred towards P, thts were we true fans get offended... even Anu told tht if they stop she too stop making thread opposing K's behavior.I really appreciate tht... she n me not able to follow good threads like LUD bcos of some ppl. I wanna share one post , she is Questioning tht why K want to fight S [its regarding the yest precap] Its really sickening...  she supports all evil ppl n she is not even 1% interested in the story or ths how... she simply coming here n criticize P's character n she spoils the mood of the true followers of the show... really iam gonna report this to the mods.
πŸ‘

Yo yo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pragati.T thumbnail

may i ans this...............😊  pratigya's attitude 2wards krishan changed wen she get to know about the truth of her kidnapping that it was not krishna but angad who kidnappned her....and not only this,it was angad behind all the problems 4m which sucsena's have to go through...........lyk breaking her engagement,writing kriya name on the wall outside their house n all.........

although pratigya started respecting  krishan's love bz of her realisation dat he loves her truely........n it wud b foolishness if she had continued to be stubborn n not responding to krishan's love................so neither pratigya nor krishan were confusing but vry clear in there minds.........
[/QUOTE]

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   U r very true Parul sweeto, only ppl who r watching them feels weird... its really disgusting whn ppl doesn't follow the flow of the story.. but jumping into conclusions... n some ppl [i really don't wanna tk names here]continuously showing hatred towards P, thts were we true fans get offended... even Anu told tht if they stop she too stop making thread opposing K's behavior.I really appreciate tht... she n me not able to follow good threads like LUD bcos of some ppl. I wanna share one post , she is Questioning tht why K want to fight S [its regarding the yest precap] Its really sickening...  she supports all evil ppl n she is not even 1% interested in the story or ths how... she simply coming here n criticize P's character n she spoils the mood of the true followers of the show... really iam gonna report this to the mods.
πŸ‘[/QUOTE]

well i don't follow LUD much so can't say ny thing on dat...........but  everyone has his own POV............n it's nothing wrong sharing ur views with others............though many times here on forum same insulting is said dat if a grl is supporting krishan's action it's bz of arhaan's look........thats soo insuling for the member whoz hsaring his POV with others..........Ouch
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Babitha,

I think apart from me,you are one of the only person who believes in Pratigya. Honestly speaking I have nothing against krishna.What I am against and will always be is about his unneccesary outburst against Prats. I am married for 14 years and I know what is a real relationship is and I agree there can be misunderstandings. But when these fights and misunderstandings becomes a pattern,then the problem starts. And here I see a pattern of outburst from Krishna towards Prats which is getting stronger.

I know a marraige should not be dissolved due to mere fights. But saying that, I would like to mention that if mere fights are not solved ,they do become volcanos and that is when the cycle of repentence starts.
I saw Pratigya totally disheartened yesterday. She seemed lost and hurt.

Babitha, I really appreciate your take in all this. I have read your replys to threads critisizing Pratigya unneccessarily. I personally do not even feel a neccessity to reply to these biased threads. I am appalled to read woman supporting violence against women. Its pathetic.

I believe in a valid protest and I have done it always in this forum. I have protested behemently in the Bigamy issue and against domestic violence.

This forum is anti-pratigya. This is a shame because as women we should be able to support a woman fighting  for rights. There has to be a voice from someone who is for women's rights too.
I do not support any kind of violence against women. Violence has to stop .

I will keep on writing and support Pratigya because I believe in Women Empowerment and independence. And I feel that you believe in the exact things.

Anu 

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next