Pratigya

Cvs! Pratigya should not have to go through this. - Page 4

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Filza,

Life becomes a compromise when one starts losing self respect and honor. Yes , I would suggest a woman to leave a relationship when she feels suffocated by the person who is suppose to love and respect her. Bowing down to one's loved one is special ,but only when that person respects and understands the scenario. Here Krishna has shattered her wish by completely ignoring her feelings about working.

Anu

Hii, 

but i do not think she feels suffocated in this relationship or by him, her mere act of forcing him to work suggests she cares for him and values this marriage and this relationship. she wants him to work for his own self respect as she mentioned herself she wishes for him to be independent financially. if she felt this relationship is a burden why would she care for his respect. she obviously does not wants him to work for her self respect its his victory if he works and she wishes exactly that. 

as for Krishna we cannot say he has completely ignored her feelings, it was for her only that he went to look for work in the first place. he listened to her and at least did try to fulfill her wish, so he values her desires and feelings. he is finding it difficult to understand what work is he supposed to do with so many hindrances in his way, main one; him being uneducated, hence his frustration.
he is trying to understand her and i appreciate him for that, for a person cannot change over night. he is trying for her because he respects and loves her. 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: satish1961

>I know you feel sorry for women.... Okay Amma is a woman - Please make posts to support her >against the cruelty that SS has shown on her.... no you will not because you don't feel sympathy for >her.. you think she is curel and in human hence that's when humanity kicks in for ya..

Well!. When Amma is abused (by whover), then the abuser is wrong, and sympathy should be
with Amma. In same way when Amma abuses some one else, it is same story. Law of nation
does not give right to anyone to abuse another person. And if two persons are abused, we personally
have right to choose to support one over other. It is not possible for me to support every one who
is abused, so even if each of us support say 10% then that is good enough. Coming to other
question of what is abuse/non-abuse in a relationship, that is difficult question. I personally see Pratigya in a healthy relationship, and dont find a need to blame one and side with other.

I AGREE WID YA, One has to support right wrong, not just support male or female, and one is to support females only - then support all the abused ones .....

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Anu,

the whole world looks for fairy tales in real life, you are looking for real life in fairy tales.

okay end the kriya marriage... the show will stop.
you'll move on to another show..... one argument between husband and wife that show will stop......

So all cv's please make shows with partners of the same sex.
lets just have gay and lesbian story lines instead.
Will that be better?

because males and females will fight - arguments will happen.... that's life...

sorry anu it may sound harsh, but this whole concept that you have in mind abt a man and woman can not argue is totally inrealistic. i'm sorry.

The thing is that the kind of thinking sometimes you are showing on the forum will corrupt the young minds of these girls here....... They will think oh yah - one argument with my hubby and I'll walk out of my marriage. Then What....... Then will come along other men and use them and abuse them and do much worse than argue.
Anu marriage is about patience and understanding. Human's make mistakes.

I know you feel sorry for women.... Okay Amma is a woman - Please make posts to support her against the cruelty that SS has shown on her.... no you will not because you don't feel sympathy for her.. you think she is curel and in human hence that's when humanity kicks in for ya... I'm sorry - it would be a better way of looking at things in the form of right and wrong rather than generalising over gender.

Hello Carisma,

Well, if marraige is all about Patience and understanding ,then Kesar would be the happiest woman in the world. She has been the idol of patience and understanding. She has been ruined in the name of marraige . Patience and understanding is the name of submission . And this submission ruins a woman's life.

Pratigya should have walked out of the marraige the first time krishna slapped her. And I stick to my believe that a woman should not tolerate any kind of violence. 

About Amma, yes I would write posts for her if she did not turn evil herself. Kesar is battered too.She did not turn evil It was Amma's choice to become evil and she will pay for her crimes. She is not an abused woman,she is an evil and criminal abuser who stood by and watched a pregnant woman been beaten.

Do not mistaken verbal abuse with argument. Krishna was not arguing with Pratigya, he was verbally abusing her by saying that she has made his life a living hell and he has made a mistake by marrying her. She does not have to take in this abuse.

This is a open forum where adults are suppose to write their views. if young ppl cannot understand open discussions then maybe they are very naive.

I have seen a pattern that whenever anyone says anything about krishna that person is attacked.

Well Carisma, I am not a person who backs out of any situation. I did show my dedication in the Bigamy issue. I was the only one who has constantly fought against the issue. I have written posts after posts condemning Bigamy. I will do the same when I see any kind of violence towards Pratigya or Kesar.

Violence and women's right is a personal fight for me and I will not back down.

No, I do not seek  fairy tales in real life. My marraige is a fairy tale itself. And me and Jeff both work towards it without making compromises.

I am imuned to toleration . Your words are not harsh.

Again carisma ,I do not believe in compromises when there is any kind of abuse involved.

Anu   
Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Hello Carisma,

Well, if marraige is all about Patience and understanding ,then Kesar would be the happiest woman in the world. She has been the idol of patience and understanding. She has been ruined in the name of marraige . Patience and understanding is the name of submission . And this submission ruins a woman's life.

Pratigya should have walked out of the marraige the first time krishna slapped her. And I stick to my believe that a woman should not tolerate any kind of violence. 

About Amma, yes I would write posts for her if she did not turn evil herself. Kesar is battered too.She did not turn evil It was Amma's choice to become evil and she will pay for her crimes. She is not an abused woman,she is an evil and criminal abuser who stood by and watched a pregnant woman been beaten.

Do not mistaken verbal abuse with argument. Krishna was not arguing with Pratigya, he was verbally abusing her by saying that she has made his life a living hell and he has made a mistake by marrying her. She does not have to take in this abuse.

This is a open forum where adults are suppose to write their views. if young ppl cannot understand open discussions then maybe they are very naive.

I have seen a pattern that whenever anyone says anything about krishna that person is attacked.

Well Carisma, I am not a person who backs out of any situation. I did show my dedication in the Bigamy issue. I was the only one who has constantly fought against the issue. I have written posts after posts condemning Bigamy. I will do the same when I see any kind of violence towards Pratigya or Kesar.

Violence and women's right is a personal fight for me and I will not back down.

No, I do not seek  fairy tales in real life. My marraige is a fairy tale itself. And me and Jeff both work towards it without making compromises.

Carisma, there is nothing harsher than been raped in your life. So I am imuned to toleration . Your words are not harsh.

Again carisma ,I do not believe in compromises when there is any kind of violence involved.

Anu   

Krishna should have walked out of the marriage the day that Pratigya told him that she regrets him coming into her life.

he actually did walk out - after the court case and she went after him.

recently she made him patti parmeshwar..... she is obviously happee in the marriage.

all programs show arguments etc separation in tv drama's english and indian...... pls name one where this is not shown?

It is a tv drama Anu. This is not real life.
Krishna is not evil............ there are a 100 to one 1 people who will agree with me. Only you cannot see it.

Annu your everyday posts will influence young minds. Naive or not.

KRISHNA is not the enemy here, you want him punished all th etime because he has married the pratoganist. The cv's know what there are doing, the actors also know that aswell. they are doing their job of showing things that happen.

It's pointless telling you again and again the same thing day in day out. Either you don't want to understand or you truely can't understand. Anu this is not healthy. I honestly think you should not involve yourself with this program,.......

This, I'm telling you as a friend, Don't make your life a living hell.... see the lighter things in life Anu.

Amma - Pratigya, Kesar are three very diff women and so is komal - i think the cv's have shown these very beautifully.
Pratigya is not going to get far in life without Krishna..... That is the truth of MKAP.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

Hii, 

but i do not think she feels suffocated in this relationship or by him, her mere act of forcing him to work suggests she cares for him and values this marriage and this relationship. she wants him to work for his own self respect as she mentioned herself she wishes for him to be independent financially. if she felt this relationship is a burden why would she care for his respect. she obviously does not wants him to work for her self respect its his victory if he works and she wishes exactly that. 

as for Krishna we cannot say he has completely ignored her feelings, it was for her only that he went to look for work in the first place. he listened to her and at least did try to fulfill her wish, so he values her desires and feelings. he is finding it difficult to understand what work is he supposed to do with so many hindrances in his way, main one; him being uneducated, hence his frustration.
he is trying to understand her and i appreciate him for that, for a person cannot change over night. he is trying for her because he respects and loves her. 

Hello Filza,

So please answer something for me? Do you support Krishna yelling at her in front of the whole house and saying that it was a grave mistake for him to marry her ?  I would take up your point and consider Prats to forgive him for saying that . And she did .She did not even ask ,why he said it ? In my words it was patience and understanding from her part. We expected that was it.He would never lash out at her again. But it happened again. Did it not? So you see patience and understanding works with  a sensible person.

ANu
carisma2 thumbnail
Hello Filza,

So please answer something for me? Do you support Krishna yelling at her in front of the whole house and saying that it was a grave mistake for him to marry her ?  I would take up your point and consider Prats to forgive him for saying that . And she did .She did not even ask ,why he said it ? In my words it was patience and understanding from her part. We expected that was it.He would never lash out at her again. But it happened again. Did it not? So you see patience and understanding works with  a sensible person.

ANu
[/QUOTE]
Anu........ Should Pratigya have married a calm guy like Adharsh?.... Who always kept telling his wife to shut up infront of the whole family?

Should she have married a guy like Nitin? Who unlike Krishna could not endure physical pain to be with her.

Should she have married a educated bigamist like Aman?

Should she have married a criminal like Jai.

should she have married (can't even tell when my own kids are lying to me) self righteous IG.

I THINK kRISHNA IS A DIAMOND - IN COMPARISON TO THE REST.

And abt the comment... life..living..hell.. Well some times she does do that, especially in the olden days. 😡
But you may justify her actions - but here I may just be as stubborn as you and may not understand...... her pointless pratigya to marry her stalker......
Mitrashakti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Krishna should have walked out of the marriage the day that Pratigya told him that she regrets him coming into her life.

he actually did walk out - after the court case and she went after him.

recently she made him patti parmeshwar..... she is obviously happee in the marriage.

all programs show arguments etc separation in tv drama's english and indian...... pls name one where this is not shown?

It is a tv drama Anu. This is not real life.
Krishna is not evil............ there are a 100 to one 1 people who will agree with me. Only you cannot see it.

Annu your everyday posts will influence young minds. Naive or not.

KRISHNA is not the enemy here, you want him punished all th etime because he has married the pratoganist. The cv's know what there are doing, the actors also know that aswell. they are doing their job of showing things that happen.

It's pointless telling you again and again the same thing day in day out. Either you don't want to understand or you truely can't understand. Anu this is not healthy. I honestly think you should not involve yourself with this program,.......

This, I'm telling you as a friend, Don't make your life a living hell.... see the lighter things in life Anu.

Amma - Pratigya, Kesar are three very diff women and so is komal - i think the cv's have shown these very beautifully.
Pratigya is not going to get far in life without Krishna..... That is the truth of MKAP.

Hello Carisma,

I want all men punished who are abusive. You cannot see an abuser in Krishna because you are his die hard fan. I respect that. And no, I see battered women and work with them. I know what hell is. You have no idea.

Carisma, my passion is working with women rights and working with such women. I have not ever being condescending to you .Please do not be to me. Whenyou say that I cannot understand..... What exactly do you mean  ? 

I read the updates and see the episodes sometimes because I choose too. And I write the threads because I express my feelings through writing. Writing is my passion too.

When you say a statement like this ...( Pratigya is not going to get far in life without Krishna), you are actually degrading the power of a women.

The true fact is Women can do anything that a man can do. Even better.

I will not refrain from posting my comments because I believe in equal rights. I have the right to convey my thoughts as everyone else has.

Anu
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Filza,

ANu

of course not. i never support wrongs of Krishna. and i think Pratigya did not ask him why he said that because she knows this very well herself that he said it all in anger and did not meant a word of it.  
yes it happened again and something triggered it, he obviously does not loves shouting at her, and also he regrets after that. now am in no way justifying his behavior, but that it and things like these do not become the cause of separation. 
him again losing control over his words due to his temper problem and frustration is not such an issue then Pratigya should leave and neither she will. 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   According to my POV i m not taking anyone's side as men or women .I m the diehard fan of KRIYA. I love both of them. but i will talk about P and K aswell. As far as KRIYA 'S marriage is concerened it is not so easy to both of them to understand easy. becoz both r realy difff. from each other. As P has came from cultured middle class family and K has from rich but criminal family. both r having own moral values with them. As far as K is concerened he is sweet ,supportive and
lovable hubby.As far as other tv shows husband sand even real husbands is concerened he is like a diamond. P is  so much lucky. But every person has good and bad things in it. The bad thing is that his anger.Due to lack of education he is  not able to get a good job due to this frustration his anger comes out. he is not only angry young man but also lazy. For this u should need education .
 I believe that education is a lifelong process that consists of both formal and informal experiences that lead to the individual learning something. After getting married to P as she is educated he can not become sophisticated within one year. it will take time. As far as abuse is concerned this is their Thakur family problem. Even he is uneduacted , from unculured family but still no smoking, no driking 👏👏👏👏👏👏 for him. In today's world even so called  educated people are addicted by this. This verbal abuse will slowly stop when he wil get educated becoz nowdays u can see him that he respects woman. I m sure P willl make him perfect person becoz this is her main job . Even P knows that K 'S value in her life when she came to knew about the truth of Aman that time even her own family did not support her but K always stood for her at any situation. The thing is that even she loves him a lot thatswhy she is getting pain that he is not taking his responsibiliy. Even P know that K is angry , stubborn person but stil she will not leave him. I m sure she will teach him and will made him good citizen . This is the main MKAP. THIS IS HER PRATIGYA AND HER CHALLENGE. She can not walk out with one argument this is not new for her. Before Marriage also she knew this and thatswhy she has accepted the challenge .I loved her dialogue in the marriage. she said'  chandan ke ped par saap hamesha lapte rahte iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh apni shitalta chod de". In short i want to say love and hate is a part of life. If u love someone ,u will fight with him and if u don't fight with him that means u don't love him. K and P fighting style r difereent like cat and mouse. so guys just wait and watch

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k_83

Hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   According to my POV i m not taking anyone's side as men or women .I m the diehard fan of KRIYA. I love both of them. but i will talk about P and K aswell. As far as KRIYA 'S marriage is concerened it is not so easy to both of them to understand easy. becoz both r realy difff. from each other. As P has came from cultured middle class family and K has from rich but criminal family. both r having own moral values with them. As far as K is concerened he is sweet ,supportive and
lovable hubby.As far as other tv shows husbands even real husbands is concerened he is like a diamond. P is  so much lucky. But every person has good and bad things in it. The bad thing is that his anger.Due to lack of education he is  not able to get a good job due to this frustration his anger comes out. he is not only angry young man but also lazy. For this u should need education .
 I believe that education is a lifelong process that consists of both formal and informal experiences that lead to the individual learning something. After getting married to P as she is educated he can not become sophisticated within one year. it will take time. As far as abuse is concerned this is their Thakur family problem. Even he is uneduacted , from unculured family but still no smoking, no driking 👏👏👏👏👏👏 for him. In today's world even so called  educated people are addicted by this. This verbal abuse will slowly stop when he wil get educated becoz nowdays u can see him that he respects woman. I m sure P willl make him perfect person becoz this is her main job . Even P knows that K 'S value in her life when she came to knew about the truth of Aman that time even her own family did not support her but K always stood for her at any situation. The thing is that even she loves him a lot thatswhy she is getting pain that he is not taking his responsibiliy. Even P know that K is angry , stubborn person but stil she will not leave him. I m sure she will teach him and will made him good citizen . This is the main MKAP. THIS IS HER PRATIGYA AND HER CHALLENGE. She can not walk out with one argument this is not new for her. Before Marriage also she knew this and thatswhy she has accepted the challenge .I loved her dialogue in the marriage. she said'  chandan ke ped par saap hamesha lapte rahte iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh apni shitalta chod de". In short i want to say love and hate is a part of life. If u love someone ,u will fight with him and if u don't fight with him that means u don't love him. K and P fighting style r difereent like cat and mouse. so guys just wait and watch