Cvs! Pratigya should not have to go through this. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Carisma,

I want all men punished who are abusive. You cannot see an abuser in Krishna because you are his die hard fan. I respect that. And no, I see battered women and work with them.You only see these women  - whereas i see women in my life who are devious and vindictive and were once battered women, but now so strong that they cause pain and misery in th elives of other innocent women. Amma characters.  I know what hell is. You have no idea. Hence I look at a personby person - rather than just 'all women'.

Carisma, my passion is working with women rights and working with such women. I have not ever being condescending to you .Please do not be to me. Whenyou say that I cannot understand..... What exactly do you mean  ? Please do not take it in a offensive way .. it wasn't meant to be insulting... its the real and reel life you don't understand.. through out the whole time they have shown krish will think diff to pratz and then adapts to her way of thinking.

I read the updates and see the episodes sometimes because I choose too. And I write the threads because I express my feelings through writing. Writing is my passion too.

When you say a statement like this ...( Pratigya is not going to get far in life without Krishna), you are actually degrading the power of a women. Pratigya is one woman, when i talk abt pratz i talk abt her... not all women, and i think this sometimes gets confused abt my scenario abt pratz ans women in general. She is a FICTIONAL character... who has always needed her husbands support - before marriage she wasn't a strong person....

The true fact is Women can do anything that a man can do. Even better.
And vice versa, there are mny things men do better then women aswell. that's why god created these two different beings.

I will not refrain from posting my comments because I believe in equal rights. I have the right to convey my thoughts as everyone else has. Lets just all be fair in our comments and be aware of each others feelings. as we have agreed

Anu
[/QUOTE]
Hi Anu
I usually don't post on your thread but can't help myself at the moment.

Couples fight all the time. Sometimes people say things out of anger they don't really mean ..................No relationship is perfect.You can't agree with someone a 100% all the time. Most people do lose their temper every now and then..................if we categorized every single arguement as abusive we would be very lonely and so many people would be divorced.

Just curious what is it about this show that keeps you hanging on? If you think that it is generally abusive towards women then why watch or read about it and aggravate yourself any further.....................step away. Find a show that you will agree with all the time. Frankly I watch T.V. to relax not to get tied up in knots.
Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
here's a pic of my fave t-shirt....

Anu - sorry to say it love, but I often think of wearing this when reading some of your posts.....
Nevertheless good luck to you! Yours is an uphill struggle........
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

here's a pic of my fave t-shirt....

Anu - sorry to say it love, but I often think of wearing this when reading some of your posts.....
Nevertheless good luck to you! Yours is an uphill struggle........
Do not be sorry to express your opinion. I am not. Well , I am not here to make friends or please anyone nor am I expecting any such favors from anyone. You have every right to feel the way you want to and I have the same rights myself.

Thanks

Anu 
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Anu
I usually don't post on your thread but can't help myself at the moment.

Couples fight all the time. Sometimes people say things out of anger they don't really mean ..................No relationship is perfect.You can't agree with someone a 100% all the time. Most people do lose their temper every now and then..................if we categorized every single arguement as abusive we would be very lonely and so many people would be divorced.

Just curious what is it about this show that keeps you hanging on? If you think that it is generally abusive towards women then why watch or read about it and aggravate yourself any further.....................step away. Find a show that you will agree with all the time. Frankly I watch T.V. to relax not to get tied up in knots.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to post for the first time.

Krishna's outbursts are not mere arguments, they are aggressive in nature. No, we cannot agree 100% all the time and arguments are normal. But when it gets agressive and physical that is when boundaries has to be drawn. Being lonely and divorced is much better than being hurt or killed and in the process losing one's self respect. 

I follow this serial because of Pratigya 's fight for her rights and for Kesar's identity. The show does not aggravate me ,but on the contrary motivates me.

Thanks
Anu
take a bow charisma sis,filza,huma aapa ,MMG👏👏👏lub u all fantabulous
👏Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
Hi Anu,

Read your post. I appreciate your earnestness but to be very honest I felt nothing. MKAP is a mere show pandering to the aam aadmi and aurat. The characters are a piece of fiction, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing! The producers have marketed a product and just so it can be well received by the junta, the CVs have added the requisite spices to make it more tempting.  They care too hoots for social issues, emancipation of women, gender equality, rape, bigamy etc, etc. It is this forum and its members who have worked very hard to infuse the show with subtle layerings, veneer of characterisation and social significance which the CVs had not even imagined in their wildest nightmare.

It's a  mere show, one is supposed to watch it, enjoy it or not and forget it. Its not meant to taken personally and that is where we are going wrong. Team p or team K makes the forum a battle arena, fun to read but I am sure somewhere someone gets hurt by being too attached to mere fictitious characters. I would suggest that when the members get a feeling of being singed by such heated discussions, step back and try to see the irrelevance of it all. Let's laugh about the way we get worked up about nothing at all. There is a saying in Hindi, beggane ki shaadi mein Abdullah deewana. Much ado about nothing!

PS: This is bit of friendly advice for people I've grown to admire and respect. If you think my comments are irreverant, you are right! I don't take anything personally not even my own views.

Carry on folks!  
Sorry anu i disagree....

There are NO COUPLES in da world b/w whom there is no fight....N thanks to CV's for showing chote ote fights b/w dem....coz if dey always have only sigary talks then der will be NO REALISM....Thank God dat kRIYA WAS not in any EKTA shows....we'll eb dead of seeing the separation b/w da main leads....P need not leave K....n shud NEVER LEAVE HIM!
@ milli- i agree with u...dis forum turns into a battle felid @ times........it's a public forum n everyone want to share their own POV........but ppl here supporting krishna's act have to face such insulting comments dat sometimes i feel not to share my own POV otherwise i'll b insulted by some comments.........
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

@ milli- i agree with u...dis forum turns into a battle felid @ times........it's a public forum n everyone want to share their own POV........but ppl here supporting krishna's act have to face such insulting comments dat sometimes i feel not to share my own POV otherwise i'll b insulted by some comments.........

Hi pragz....ater a loong time..**huggs**
i agree...yaar...somtime..NO..most of the times MKAP forum is a battle field...wid sooo mcuh negativity...😭why is it like dis yaar...ARE CV'S to be blamed for suchstupid tracks???😭😡🤢😆