Cvs! Pratigya should not have to go through this.

Posted: 13 years ago
Pratigya should not have to go through the daily abuse from her in-laws and now Krishna has started verbally abusing her. He did not show any remorse nor did he felt a need to talk to her.

This is not what an educated and today's woman will tolerate. She should be strong and take on the challenge. Does she really need him in his life after all he has done to her ? No ,she can just walk away. Why is she staying there and taking in the daily abuse.krishna has openly said to her that she has made his life a living hell. No self respected woman would be tolerating this kind of unnecessary outburst. Why is she tolerating ? Please do not tell me because of Love? Self respect is one's utmost essential ,not love. She has stood by Kesar and taught her that Shakti does not have any authority to speak or act with her in a bad way. So why is she taking the same behavior from Krishna and the thakur's? krishna has openly declared that he is not interested in working and taking his responsibility. Are you going to let your protagonist waste het life with a loser like Krishan?

She needs to leave Krishna and make him understand her worth. 
She needs to leave Krishna and make him understand her worth. 

she needs to leave K...okkk but wat she'll make him undersand dat K has not right to show his frustration on her  (here the reason is wrong for which K was showing his frustration over pratigya) i remember wen pratigya was upset bz of the economical problems goin in her dad''s house,krishan came n adviced her dat he'll take a loan from one of his frnd so dat ur dad's problem will b solved.......and to dat sugestion she asked him to get out of the room n leave her alone.............now wat we'll calll this....... verbal abuse on krishan..........?? NO.......dat time pratigya was mentally disturbed,so she said those things in frustration..............she was not wrong there........than how can krishan become a abuser here............??

all these are normal arguments going between life partners,and taking this as verbal abuse n all is takin this relation on other grouds..........MY POV...
Edited by pragati.tankha - 13 years ago
agree tm 
but my question why did pratigya marry krishna again? for revange, for teaching that family a lession, she didnt do anything of that sort ,  she did although give really good backfires, but after she sstarted her love to krishna every thing gone?seriously this prats is really confusing.
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

agree tm 
but my question why did pratigya marry krishna again? for revange, for teaching that family a lession, she didnt do anything of that sort ,  she did although give really good backfires, but after she sstarted her love to krishna every thing gone?seriously this prats is really confusing.

may i ans this...............😊  pratigya's attitude 2wards krishan changed wen she get to know about the truth of her kidnapping that it was not krishna but angad who kidnappned her....and not only this,it was angad behind all the problems 4m which sucsena's have to go through...........lyk breaking her engagement,writing kriya name on the wall outside their house n all.........

although pratigya started respecting  krishan's love bz of her realisation dat he loves her truely........n it wud b foolishness if she had continued to be stubborn n not responding to krishan's love................so neither pratigya nor krishan were confusing but vry clear in there minds.........
Edited by pragati.tankha - 13 years ago
hmm sorry anu but i have a different pov see what krishna and pratigya are doing is common between couples they cant be sugary all the time cant say oh aap aap all the time cant say baithye uthye jaano sweetheartit looks so artificial so i am glad creatibvs are showing them as real life couples and i am proud of them both and also creatives for showing all this soo beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

if u r voting then please cotinue doing so needed it
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

<font color="#ff00ff">       <font size="4">     may i ans this</font>...............</font>😊 <font size="4">pratigya's attitude 2wards krishan changed wen she get to know about the truth of her kidnapping that it was not krishna but angad who kidnappned her....and not only this,it was angad behind all the problems 4m which sucsena's have to go through...........lyk breaking her engagement,writing kriya name on the wall outside their house n all.........</font>

<font size="4">               although pratigya started respecting krishan's love bz of her realisation dat he loves her truely........n it wud b foolishness if she had continued to be stubborn n not responding to krishan's love................so neither pratigya nor krishan were confusing but vry clear in there minds.........</font>
πŸ‘ lallantop!!Kaa bey?Aaj tho itna positive lag rahi ho?
Oops. .Double postEdited by zash_LubUKriYa - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

kaa hua bachay empty msg dont know khamooshi ki zubaanπŸ˜†
Originally posted by telstra

hmm sorry anu but i have a different pov see what krishna and pratigya are doing is common between couples they cant be sugary all the time cant say oh aap aap all the time cant say baithye uthye jaano sweetheartit looks so artificial so i am glad creatibvs are showing them as real life couples and i am proud of them both and also creatives for showing all this soo beautifullyπŸ‘

if u r voting then please cotinue doing so needed it
truly said dii. .Im also happy dat dey r showing som real stuff apart frm romance. .
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

may i ans this...............😊  pratigya's attitude 2wards krishan changed wen she get to know about the truth of her kidnapping that it was not krishna but angad who kidnappned her....and not only this,it was angad behind all the problems 4m which sucsena's have to go through...........lyk breaking her engagement,writing kriya name on the wall outside their house n all.........

although pratigya started respecting  krishan's love bz of her realisation dat he loves her truely........n it wud b foolishness if she had continued to be stubborn n not responding to krishan's love................so neither pratigya nor krishan were confusing but vry clear in there minds.........

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   U r very true Parul sweeto, only ppl who r watching them feels weird... its really disgusting whn ppl doesn't follow the flow of the story.. but jumping into conclusions... n some ppl [i really don't wanna tk names here]continuously showing hatred towards P, thts were we true fans get offended... even Anu told tht if they stop she too stop making thread opposing K's behavior.I really appreciate tht... she n me not able to follow good threads like LUD bcos of some ppl. I wanna share one post , she is Questioning tht why K want to fight S [its regarding the yest precap] Its really sickening...  she supports all evil ppl n she is not even 1% interested in the story or ths how... she simply coming here n criticize P's character n she spoils the mood of the true followers of the show... really iam gonna report this to the mods.
πŸ‘