Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: telstra

hmm sorry anu but i have a different pov see what krishna and pratigya are doing is common between couples they cant be sugary all the time cant say oh aap aap all the time cant say baithye uthye jaano sweetheartit looks so artificial so i am glad creatibvs are showing them as real life couples and i am proud of them both and also creatives for showing all this soo beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

if u r voting then please cotinue doing so needed it

Hello Naz,
Couples cannot be sugar puffed all the time: Thats right ,I know that too. I am talking about verbally abusive behavior here. He is repeatedly saying to her that his life is a living hell because of her. This is clearly identified as verbally abusive. For which he has no consideration or remorse. This is leading to a cycle of abuse.

No woman needs to go through it.  And definitely not from the person who is suppose to love you the most.

Anu  
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

She needs to leave Krishna and make him understand her worth. 

she needs to leave K...okkk but wat she'll make him undersand dat K has not right to show his frustration on her  (here the reason is wrong for which K was showing his frustration over pratigya) i remember wen pratigya was upset bz of the economical problems goin in her dad''s house,krishan came n adviced her dat he'll take a loan from one of his frnd so dat ur dad's problem will b solved.......and to dat sugestion she asked him to get out of the room n leave her alone.............now wat we'll calll this....... verbal abuse on krishan..........?? NO.......dat time pratigya was mentally disturbed,so she said those things in frustration..............she was not wrong there........than how can krishan become a abuser here............??

all these are normal arguments going between life partners,and taking this as verbal abuse n all is takin this relation on other grouds..........MY POV...

Hello,

Pratigya has never been verbally abusive to Krishna. She asked K to leave her alone because she was upset.That is justifiable. But when K was upset he deliberately said that it was a mistake marrying her, she has made his life a living hell. This cannot be justified. Krishna has been verbally abusive to her and this is a fact. No amount of love will justify that.

Anu 
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger11

it is so nice to see that at least thr is some1 out thr who is not blind in seeing the problems with this relationship
seriously the story needs to change a bit

Thanks a lot.

Anu
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry Anu you know my POV is completely different here.
sorry for late reply  - been busy with the elections.  
Carisma
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

well said asusualπŸ˜‰aisa hai anu ji that leaving spouse in such small matters is not a wisely act u cant break your relationship like that and god forbid if she leaves him both will suffer and both will miss each other both will b in pain as they both luv each other i lubalub krishna for everything he does and secondly i love prats also both have there positive negatives but surely they compliment each other this ios the beauty of there characters the motre we hate them at the end we love them double tripple πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello Naz,

Verbally abusing a woman is not a trivial matter. No one has the right to abuse anyone even though they love that person dearly. Here P's mistake was that she did not want to give up on him. he is giving up on himself. And sooner than later Pratigya will realise that. She is an idealist .She is not going to tolerate any more nonsense from him. And about a marraige been breaking off. Krishna is indirectly doing it himself. He is slowing making Pratigya realize that she would never be happy either with him nor in his criminal family.

This show is about woman empowerment and the cvs are not going to show Pratigya bowing down to atrocities. She is going to realize her mistake and walk away.

She is wasting her time in this hell caught up with all these uneducated menace of the society.

Anu   
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow on minor arguments if people started leaving each other than no relationship would survive in the world 

dear friend don't be too rigid on such issues.. life is compromise...  for loved ones people do that as it makes you happy too... self respect and love both are essential... 

if for these words of Krishna we suggest Pratigya should leave him then Pratigya should have left her parents when her mother slapped her, that was also abuse! a physical one in fact 

safe guarding self-respect is of supreme importance but ego should not get so strong that eventually it separates a person from his near and dear ones, arrogance for self-respect will sour relations and one will be isolated... we also need people and love for survival and not just money 

at times bowing down to your loved ones won't make a person small in fact that gives a pleasure and satisfaction of its own.... good that Pratigya is a strong woman, vocal about her rights and educated but being just that is not enough she can't live like a robot devoid of feelings.

Pratigya is not 'tolerating' Krishna or wasting life with him, he is a fundamental part of herself and her life and she cannot leave him because if she does then that separation will come at the cost of suppression of her feelings and well then looking at it from this angle she herself will be the cause of her abuse... emotional one is this case as she will not be happy leaving him, she will be forcing herself and going against her emotions to leave him which is oppression on her imposed by herself in the name of safe guarding her self-respect 

i do not support any kind of violence against humans be it a woman or a man. And violence shall be condemned in all its forms. if we see physical violence against women at The thakurs then at the Saxes there are traces of emotional violence against women. Where Komal was emotionally abused and denied rights as a wife.

Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Wow on minor arguments if people started leaving each other than no relationship would survive in the world 

dear friend don't be too rigid on such issues.. life is compromise...  for loved ones people do that as it makes you happy too... self respect and love both are essential... 

if for these words of Krishna we suggest Pratigya should leave him then Pratigya should have left her parents when her mother slapped her, that was also abuse! a physical one in fact 

safe guarding self-respect is of supreme importance but ego should not get so strong that eventually it separates a person from his near and dear ones, arrogance for self-respect will sour relations and one will be isolated... we also need people and love for survival and not just money 

at times bowing down to your loved ones won't make a person small in fact that gives a pleasure and satisfaction of its own.... good that Pratigya is a strong woman, vocal about her rights and educated but being just that is not enough she can't live like a robot devoid of feelings.

Pratigya is not 'tolerating' Krishna or wasting life with him, he is a fundamental part of herself and her life and she cannot leave him because if she does then that separation will come at the cost of suppression of her feelings and well then looking at it from this angle she herself will be the cause of her abuse... emotional one is this case as she will not be happy leaving him, she will be forcing herself and going against her emotions to leave him which is oppression on her imposed by herself in the name of safe guarding her self-respect 

i do not support any kind of violence against humans be it a woman or a man. And violence shall be condemned in all its forms. if we see physical violence against women at The thakurs then at the Saxes there are traces of emotional violence against women. Where Komal was emotionally abused and denied rights as a wife.

very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshna1020

very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello Filza,

Life becomes a compromise when one starts losing self respect and honor. Yes , I would suggest a woman to leave a relationship when she feels suffocated by the person who is suppose to love and respect her. Bowing down to one's loved one is special ,but only when that person respects and understands the scenario. Here Krishna has shattered her wish by completely ignoring her feelings about working.

Anu
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anu,

the whole world looks for fairy tales in real life, you are looking for real life in fairy tales.

okay end the kriya marriage... the show will stop.
you'll move on to another show..... one argument between husband and wife that show will stop......

So all cv's please make shows with partners of the same sex.
lets just have gay and lesbian story lines instead.
Will that be better?

because males and females will fight - arguments will happen.... that's life...

sorry anu it may sound harsh, but this whole concept that you have in mind abt a man and woman can not argue is totally inrealistic. i'm sorry.

The thing is that the kind of thinking sometimes you are showing on the forum will corrupt the young minds of these girls here....... They will think oh yah - one argument with my hubby and I'll walk out of my marriage. Then What....... Then will come along other men and use them and abuse them and do much worse than argue.
Anu marriage is about patience and understanding. Human's make mistakes.

I know you feel sorry for women.... Okay Amma is a woman - Please make posts to support her against the cruelty that SS has shown on her.... no you will not because you don't feel sympathy for her.. you think she is curel and in human hence that's when humanity kicks in for ya... I'm sorry - it would be a better way of looking at things in the form of right and wrong rather than generalising over gender.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
satish1961 thumbnail
>I know you feel sorry for women.... Okay Amma is a woman - Please make posts to support her >against the cruelty that SS has shown on her.... no you will not because you don't feel sympathy for >her.. you think she is curel and in human hence that's when humanity kicks in for ya..

Well!. When Amma is abused (by whover), then the abuser is wrong, and sympathy should be
with Amma. In same way when Amma abuses some one else, it is same story. Law of nation
does not give right to anyone to abuse another person. And if two persons are abused, we personally
have right to choose to support one over other. It is not possible for me to support every one who
is abused, so even if each of us support say 10% then that is good enough. Coming to other
question of what is abuse/non-abuse in a relationship, that is difficult question. I personally see Pratigya in a healthy relationship, and dont find a need to blame one and side with other.