MG: Bramachari Maan(4)-[Epi. Pg.37]

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

I just want to say so sorrryyy for being sssooo late for not updating..but one more part of this fan fic and then it will be all over...after this fan fic I will concentrate on Opposite world and move that story forward...

So enjoy this second to last part😳

Chapter 42

Maan and Geet came home after spending the whole day together...Madhuri looks at her with anger when she saw Geet smiling and laughing..."We are having so many problems at home because of her again and here she is acting as if nothing is happening. I would have never agreed to this marriage if I had known she would be such a bad luck.." Madhuri pretends to smile as both look at her...

Madhuri: You guys are finally back...how was your day?

Maan: it was good mom...where is everyone?

Madhuri: Dadima is in her room, Dev as usual went out to hang out with his friends...your father should be coming home soon...he said that he had some good news for us

Geet (and Maan look at one another thinking about the news) mom I will go make dinner

Madhuri: No need...I made dinner when you went out...after all that is what I am here for

Geet (looks down feeling bad and upset) woh

Madhuri (laughs) I was just joking...you know Maan this is the only bad thing about Geet..she takes everything so seriously...anyway the dinner is ready..lets all eat..your father will come by the time we set up the table

Maan: okay...I am going to get Dadima

Madhuri: okay...Geet beta you can rest if you want..I will call once the table is set

Geet: No...its fine I will help you...

Madhuri (gives her a sarcastic smile) as you wish beta... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan goes to Dadima's room...he saw her lying on the bed with her eyes closed...he sits on the edge of the bed...as soon as he touched her hand to wake her up..she jumps back with fear...Maan looks at her with worry

Maan: Dadima what happened? Are you okay? 

Dadima (Looks everyone except at Maan..) woh uhh I just had a nightmare..you scared me that's all

Maan: Are you sure? I will tell Nakul to bring you food up here...you don't seem well

Dadima: okay beta...thanks...(Maan looks at her worry...he wasn't convinced for some reason..he knew there was something else but for now he left it)

Maan (squeezes her hand) Dadima if there is something bothering you then you can tell me...

Dadima (smiles back with great difficulty) its nothing beta...thanks..(she pats his face...)

Maan: okay we will be downstairs..if you are feeling well than come down...(Dadima nodes her head) 

By the time Maan came downstairs Ronit had already returned home from work. Maan smiles as he takes his place on the dining table. Dev was sitting there looking at Maan and waiting to see if Dadima was going to come down...

Ronit; Where is maa?

Maan; Dadima said she is not feeling well so Nakul will bring the food to her..

Ronit: anything to worry about?

Maan: No i don't think so she just needs some rest I guess

Dev: Awww she was fine this morning...I wonder what happened all of a sudden...(he smirks knowing very well what happened...) 

Ronit; hmmm I will check after dinner..anyway I have some good news for everyone...

Maan: ohh yeah mom was telling us about it...what is the news

Ronit: Police have finally caught Panday ji..(Dev chokes on his food hearing his name...) they are going to bring him here..

Maan: wow that is great dad...now we can finally question him why he did all this

Dev: yeah...dad that's great...(he looks around with nervousness but managed to put a smile on his face)

Ronit: Within two days Pandayji will be here...so lets see what happens...(he puts his hand on top of Geet's squeezing it gently) don't worry beta he will be behind bars soon enough

Geet (smiles back) thanks so much papa...

Ronit: I won't take thanks just like that...from now on you have to promise that you will never cry again...always keep smiling

Geet (looks at him with tears) I promise papa...thanks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dev paced back and fourth in his room worried about Pandayji..."I gave that bas***d enough money to disappear and this is what he does...I won't spare him...I have to put the rest of my plans in action...but first I have to deal with someone right now..." He smirks as he left the room...

"knock knock" Dev says out loud in front of Dadima's room...he steps in the room closing the door in the process..he laughs out loud seeing her tense and scared face. "come on Dadima...why are you so scared of me? I am the same Dev that you have known since I was a baby..." (he sits on the bed next to her..he holds her hand tightly while Dadima tried to pry it away from him..) "I heard you were not feeling well...is everything okay? I came here so that you can share your pain with me.." (he smiles at her..she looks at him with anger..)

Dadima: I can't believe that you are part of Khurana blood

Dev (roles his eyes) save the lecture...now let me tell you something..(he squeezes her hand tightly) IF you even think about saying the truth to ANYONE then remember what I said...(he looks at her with a threatening glare...he pats her face) good...am glad we had our little talk (he smiles and leaves the room...Dadima looks at the family photo that hung on the wall with tears...she remembered the conversation she had earlier with Dev...)

She stood there shocked as Dev opened the door with anger...he walks over to where she was standing looking ahead at the closet in front of her that revealed Geet's photos. He shook his head back and fourth with a smirk as Dadima kept looking at her not knowing what to say or do. She couldn't believe that her own grandson was behind all of this...why? She was completely broken inside to know that one of her own blood created this mess...she needed her answers but at that point she wasn't sure if she was ready for heard the truth...she didn't want to know anymore...but she did knew one thing...everyone had the right to know this terrible truth about Dev...

Dev: you know you always had a knack for meddling into other people's business (his voice brings her out of her thoughts...) but I thought hey with age maybe she will learn to back off a little...but no I was wrong...(he stands in front of her with anger) Now, see you got yourself in trouble

Dadima (looks at him with tears) tell me all of this is not true...that you are not behind this

Dev (laughs) of course not Dadima (she sighs in relief) everyone knows that Pandayji is behind all this...(he turns around) at leats that is what I want them to believe (he laughs out loud...) ohh don't be too shocked Dadima...here let me explain to you slowly...YES! I am the person behind all of this..I am the one that pushed you down the stairs so that  Maan and Geet postpone their honeymoon, I am the one that caused Maan's accident, I am the stalker that called Geet again and again and very cleverly framed Pandayji...and do you know why? Because I LOVE GEET!!! She is ONLY mine, she ONLY belongs to me!

Dadima (slaps him on his face) Do you know what you are saying? Geet is married to your brother..how can you even think like this?

Dev: She belongs to me NOT Maan...he doesn't deserve her...I do...he always got everything that I wanted ever since I was little and now its my turn to take away the very thing that he loves..I want to see him in pain

Dadima: No I won't let you...(she begins to leave)

Dev: I won't be responsible for Maan's death (she stops in her tracks hearing him say that) Last time he was saved but who knows what will happen to him with another injury...he might not make it again...

Dadima: YOU won't do such a thing

Dev: ohh I will..I don't care..I never looked at Maan like my brother..I hated him ever since I was little..he is nothing to me..so I won't hesitate to kill him either

Dadima: what do you want? (she cries)

Dev: Don't worry too much think about your health Dadima..I just want one simple thing...if you say anything to anyone then Maan won't be alive to see the next day...and believe me I will do what I say...(he walks out of the room...)

How can I tell this truth to everyone without endangering Maan and Geet's lives? There has to be some ways for me to tell them the truth..I cannot sit quietly and let him do whatever he wants...I have to figure out something...

Dev was walking back to his room when he saw Geet in the study room. He looked around and smiles when he saw no one around...he quietly goes in the room closing the door..Geet was oblivious to all of this since her back was toward the door. 

"What book you reading?" 

Geet jumps hearing a voice..she was so lost in her thoughts and the book that she failed to realized when someone was in the room...she turns around to see Dev standing there with his arms crossed looking at her with a smile. She adjusts herself as he walks closer to her...he sits opposite of her slowly bringing his hand forward to grab the book...Geet hands it to him feeling uneasy for some reason but pushes her thoughts away thinking that he is Maan's brother...

Geet: I just started..you can have it..I wasn't really paying attention anyway

Dev (holds her hand tightly) I know these past few weeks haven't been easy but don't worry we will catch whoever he is...he won't stay far too long

Geet (smiles and lets go of her hand..she gets up to go) uhh thanks...I have to go and help mom in the kitchen...

Dev watches her leave..he looks at his hand that touched her and gently kisses his own hand..."not too long now Geet...you and I will be together forever after tomorrow night..." He throws the book on the floor..."tomorrow you and me together forever Geet..." He laughs out loud as he leaves the library...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a difficult night for everyone to spend...they all waited for the next day to arrive...it was the day when the real culprit will be behind the bars...Maan could wait to get his hand on Pandayji..he couldn't wait till he would be finally here tomorrow a day ahead of the schedule...

Ronit was able to provide some transportation that ensured Pandayji safety, he wanted Pandayji as bad as he did...Geet couldn't sleep all night due to some fear...she hugs Maan tightly..she was scared of facing him knowing he is behind all this...she didn't know what to say to him first...she wanted to know why he did all this? Why her?

Dadima spent the whole night thinking about ways to break the news...Pandayji however he may be, at the end of the day he is innocent..he cannot pay for what someone else did...but can she risk Maan and Geet's lives for this? She now knew how dangerous Dev is and will not stop at until he gets Geet..."I won't let you succeed Dev..I will make sure that you never get Geet..she belongs to Maan ONLY..."

Dev paced back and fourth in his room as he drank alcohol with every step he took...he held Geet's photo in his hand..."I love you Geet...how can you not see how much I love you? I tried to warn you, I tried to separate you and Maan but that didn't work...why? Don't you love me too? i brought you back into this house so that I can see you everyday but even then you didn't pay attention to me..why? WHY!!" 

He yells and throws the bottle on the floor breaking it into tiny pieces...he tears her photo into tiny pieces in anger..."You made me do all of these things...your beauty made me do all of this...and now you will be mine..I came a long way and I won't back down now..." He falls on his bed drunk chanting Geet's name...

He covered his eyes as sunlight hit directly toward him...his head was throbbing with pain, every little voice and noise killed him slowly...he slowly opens his eyes looking at the time...12:30pm...he immediately sits up..."ohh no Padayji is coming today...how can I be such an idiot forgetting this...tonight Geet will be mine..." Dev immediately gets up to freshen up when he felt dizzy...he falls back  on the bed with a very bad hangover...he couldn't hear or see anything..he held his head tightly as he screamed in pain.."Geet...this cannot happen..."

Maan hugs Geet from the back as she was getting ready for the day...he puts his chin on her shoulder looking at her through the mirror..

Maan: what are you thinking? Are you okay?

Geet: Am scared...I don't know if I can face Pandayji

Maan: You have nothing to be scared of...nothing will happen as long as we are with you

Geet: I know but I don't know why I have this feeling as if there is someone else...I always feel someone's eyes on me where ever I go..even in this house

Maan: its all in your head...after today you and I will have nothing to worry about...all we will think about is us and our future...

Geet (hugs him tightly) I hope so too..I cannot live without you...

Maan: me either...are you ready to go see him?

Geet: Can I stay home? If he is behind all of this then I rather not see him...I don't want to do anything that I will regret later

Maan (kisses her on her forehead) Okay if that is what you want..I will stay with you too

Geet: No.I want you to go and help dad...he did so much already for me and I can't let him go alone out there

Maan: but

Geet: no nothing..please for me and when you come back there will be surprise waiting for you...(she pecks him on his lips Maan holds her tightly)

Maan: what kind of surprise? (he smirks)

Geet: to mark another beginning of our relationship and to put all of this behind us...I will be waiting for you when you come back (she winks)

Maan: Now I don't want to go...I won't be able to concentrate...

Geet (pushes him toward the door) then no surprise...(Maan gives her a sad face..she laughs and closes the door on his face smiling to herself) 

Dadima saw Maan coming down where Ronit was waiting for him. She looked for Dev but he was no where to be seen..."maybe this is the perfect opportunity for me to say the truth..."

"umm Ronit beta I have to tell you something..."

Ronit: what is it maa?

Dadima: its about Dev..he uhh

Dev: what about me Dadima? (he comes down the stairs with a smile...he stands next to Dadima...)

Madhuri: Yeah maa what happened? What did he do now?

Dev: Why do you guys think that I did something? (he says with anger)

Dadima (looks at Dev who was giving her a deathly glare) ohh uhh I just wanted to ask if Dev is also going with you guys

Ronit (sighs) that's it? Well its up to Dev..don't you have an exam today?

Dev (hits his head) ohh yeah I forgot...I will be in college all day today (he looks at Dadima...) I should be leaving now...uhh dad since you are going almost the same way can you drop me off to my college?

Ronit (smiles) sure...

Dev: Bye maa bye Dadima...wish me luck

Precap: "you want to know who is behind all this?" 
Edited by mrs.msk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Index:

Thread 1

Thread 2

Current: Thread 3

Current: Thread 4
Chapter 42 (above)
Edited by mrs.msk - 11 years ago
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats...
awesome upd...
lov it
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
cngrts 4 new thred

wnt 2 kill dev bas****
precap-- cont soonn
AmElOdI thumbnail
Congrats 4 new thread n
awesome update
update soon
-memorable- thumbnail
congrats on new thread

how can someone be this creepy
Craziest_MG thumbnail
congrats for the new thread.

Wow...awesome.
Loved it.
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
but i am scared too
please cont soon
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey simi

awesome FF!!!

i start reading this FF few days ago, and m done already, can't wait for the next part!!!!

plz cont and PM me!!!

thanks

esha
rved thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread 👏
Coming to the update, it was awesome can't wait for the next part.