no this is a promise to keep....๐Ÿ˜Š
jyoti never breaks her promises...๐Ÿ˜†
will update a long part but it'll take time...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara2212

loved your ff...

added you in the buddy list....pls pm me when update next...

thanks...๐Ÿ˜Š
added u...will send the PM...
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

very nice ff n different concept...plzzz add me 2 ur pm list.....

thanks...๐Ÿ˜Š
added u...
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi783

Hey๐Ÿ˜Š

Read all the parts in one go!
Interesting and different.
Add me to the PM list please๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks...๐Ÿ˜Š
added u...
Tyro thumbnail
hey guys...thanks for your lovely comments...
n for liking the FF...
love u all....๐Ÿค—
posting the next part...

ELEVEN

Maan Singh Khurana, Geet mentally repeated, was standing in her doorway. Maan wha had been smiling, but who was now frowning and appearing rather confused as he gazed upon her.

Geet blinked, cleared her throat, and was unable to hide her expression, every bit as confused as his.

"Maan?" she said. "I thought you were the pizza."

"No," he said slowly, "I'm not a pizza; I'm a man, the man with whom you have a dinner date."

"I do?"

He nodded. "You do. May I come in?"

"Yes, I think, you'd better," she said, stepping back.

He was gorgeous. She had funny little flutter in her stomach that she made out was not hunger. He smelled wonderful, too. His after shave had a woody, masculine aroma.

As she closed the door, Maan turned to look at her.

Cute, he thought. Geet's sweatshirt was baggy, her jeans were old and the socks were weird. But she was feminine, causing his heart to beat faster.

"I think koi misunderstanding ho gayi hai, mera matlab miscommunication," Geet said.

"Actually I was afraid this might happen," he said. "I tried to call you but you have an unlisted number."

He could have asked Annie or Pari for Geet's number, he knew, but he wasn't ready to tell them that he was taking her out. If they knew, then surely he won't be able to answer their innumerable queries.

"When you agreed to go out with me," he went on, "mujhe laga hi tha whether you'll remember or not."

Geet placed one hand on her chest. "I agreed to a dinner date for tonight?"

"Yes ma'am, you did. We were standing right here in your entry hall last night when we made plans for me to pick you up at seven-thirty."

"Oh, Maan, I'm so sorry. I don't remember. I knew that there was something bothering me, but I couldn't figure it out. This is embarrassing, and really I'm so sorry."

"Hey," he said, smiling, "don't worry about it. Yesterday you were so exhausted, that I was sure you weren't paying attention to what was going on. How about a rain check?"

"Well, I --" she started, then stopped as the doorbell rang again. "Pizza."

She turned around and opened the door. A few minutes later she closed it, and stood holding a large square flat box.

"Mmm," she said, inhaling deeply. "Kitni acchi khushboo as rahi hai, hai naa?"

"That has got to be the biggest pizza box I have ever seen."

"Isn't it great? It's a large Chicken Tikka Pepperoni Makhani Pizza Supreme Deluxe, with extra cheese."

Maan laughed. "That's quite a name."

"Maan listen. I feel really bad for not remembering our date. Aap yahan kyun nahi rukh jaate and share this pizza with me? There's enough for a regiment of army. You could take off your jacket and tie and be more comfortable, and we'll have a pizza party."

"Okay, but on one condition. Please don't call me AAP, it sounds so formal."

"Okay then, good," she said, with a smile. "I'm glad."

She was really very glad that Maan decided to stay, Geet thought as she walked by him in the living room. She hadn't realized that the evening ahead her also had a series of long hours, attempting to come up with a brilliant idea for THE PROJECT.

Oh, dear'.THE PROJECT, now also known as assignment, mission, or whatever. Maan Singh Khurana as THE PROJECT? Uski problem solve karna, making him balance his work, get him to relax, have fun? Ye to paagalpan hai, hain naa? She'd promised Pari that she would think about that stupid idea, and she'd kept her word. Later.

But now? Maan was here. She suddenly felt cheerful. Her gloomy mood had disappeared. Maan had been so understanding of her forgetting their date, and he had now agreed to an impromptu pizza party, despite the fact that he was dressed to go out.

She was certainly going to clear from her memory her first impression of him being a skulking miscreant. Maan Singh Khurana was a very nice man.

"I'll get a tablecloth and spread on the floor in front of the fireplace," Geet said. "That'll be more fun than eating in the kitchen. Main abhi aati hoon."

Maan pulled off his tie as he saw Geet leave the room.

A pizza picnic, he thought. Geet Handa was really something. When he had first seen her at the store, she'd looked like a professional woman. Who would have guessed that she was the type who would wear mickey-mini socks and eat pizza while sitting on the floor?

She was an intriguing woman with many more layers to be unwrapped. He'd been looking forward to take her to a classy restaurant, but the evening ahead held more appeal. Definitely.

Maan put his tie in his pocket, removed his jacket and set it on a chair, then slipped off his shoes. He rolled the sleeves of his shirt a bit, and opened the top two buttons.

He was ready for the pizza picnic and for whatever other things that will produce.

Geet returned with a tablecloth, which Maan helped spread on the floor infront of the fireplace. She brought glasses of soda and some napkins then placed the pizza box in the center of the cloth.

Sitting next to each other with their backs against the sofa, they looked at the box when Geet lifted the lid.

"Wooo'.," Maan said laughing. "I hope baad me koi test nahi hoga ye jaanne ke liye ki iss pizza par kya kya hai."

"It's a work of art," Geet said. "Chalo shuru ho jao."

They ate two slices each, with "mmms," then slowed on the third one.

"Kitni ajeeb baat hai naa," Geet thought, as she took a sip of soda. "Yahan par Maan ke saath baithkar kitna sukun mehsoos ho raha hai. It feels so right."

Yet, at the same time, she was aware of Maan's masculinity and how it was affecting her, making her aware of her own femininity. The remembrance of the kiss the night before was becoming more vivid now.

next -- part 12 -- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611063&PID=40112896�

hope you like this update....

if u like it....plz hit the like button....

n leave your comments.....

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update...
loved dere pizza party...
cont. soon...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update