Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Well I didn't follow DID 1 keenly...just caught almost all performances on youtube...didn't watch any comments nothing πŸ˜†

in ZND, that was pure scripted drama πŸ˜‰

No yaar, I don't keep links to such stuff πŸ˜† and nahh its understood easily if its magic of editing...if u don't trust these videos then his facebook statuses are enough to tell about him...they are legendary πŸ˜† every other status said "someone is undserving" πŸ€£

Lol .. Jai is just very competitive! That's his nature I suppose πŸ˜†
But he's really good to his fans :) unlike siddhesh who constantly finds anyone to flirt with
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

that happens A LOT!
even with mayuresh when he said something about jai being arrogant? can't recall, but it was because of zee's amazing editing skills -_-

Yup that was in the same Limelight episode...WOAHHH how is that Zee's editing skills ka kamaal? πŸ˜• he said it clearly in one line "Jai is arrogant" Wher does editing come from?
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well I didn't follow DID 1 keenly...just caught almost all performances on youtube...didn't watch any comments nothing πŸ˜†

in ZND, that was pure scripted drama πŸ˜‰

No yaar, I don't keep links to such stuff πŸ˜† and nahh its understood easily if its magic of editing...if u don't trust these videos then his facebook statuses are enough to tell about him...they are legendary πŸ˜† every other status said "someone is undserving" πŸ€£

in DID, siddhesh was telling remo what was popping and what was locking, as if remo didn't know and siddhesh knew it all.

in ZND, i swear it wasn't scripted. no one can say act rude to the judges cuz we want TRPs. who would face humiliations for all that?

alright if u say! i never saw any of it, even in DID 1. so i'm just clueless.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yup that was in the same Limelight episode...WOAHHH how is that Zee's editing skills ka kamaal? πŸ˜• he said it clearly in one line "Jai is arrogant" Wher does editing come from?

Well, maybe he said, "Jai is arrogant when he talks like ____" but then Zee edits the rest of the sentence out 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i am too, but Manik's confident they will back πŸ˜Š

I am confident tooπŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

Lol .. Jai is just very competitive! That's his nature I suppose πŸ˜†
But he's really good to his fans :) unlike siddhesh who constantly finds anyone to flirt with

I'm glad I'm not friends with Siddesh on FB, and if I was, I would have told him off like no other! You can't mess around with me.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i'll tell u!πŸ˜† sometimes when someone says something, editing can portray the same words in different contexts with a little "dun dun dun" music and a little stills in the video! lol

lets say mayuresh said "i thought jai is arrogant, but boy was i wrong." zee edits this and voila. u get what u heard!πŸ˜† i'm not saying mayuresh said this. but editing can take things out of the context it was originally said in.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo enough for today...gonna take off now...

BTW found this whole discussion on one of Jai's FB status πŸ˜›

Sort of like a reading between the lines. Vrushali also commented about Jai in that episode, so it was quite evident the interviewer asked both of them about Jai's qualities .. hence their reply πŸ˜† I mean, Why would they both just talk about Jai like that, randomly?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

I am confident tooπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I am too πŸ˜Š