Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

I loved it, it was so beautiful, especially their second performanceπŸ˜ƒ It must've been hard for Vikram, I feel for the guy

I know right .. Im so happy they won POTD
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

he said that he's better than prince in season 1 which is so not true 

Well he is doing plenty of shows with Prince at this point of time so I think it was a friendly thing πŸ˜• he didn't say with ghamand or something, did he?
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

I don't remember Siddhesh being overconfident πŸ˜•

woah dude. what world are u in? mithun da blasted this guy in DID once for telling remo off. and he also questioned the judges in ZND.

and as for, i definitely missed something. i havent seen any of it. i'm not saying ur wrong. u might be right. but i wanna see. do u have a link of all this? are u sure its not the magic of editing?

LOL fiji is overplaying the whole future thing! Make it stop rach πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Okay, I just thought of something funny...πŸ˜†

Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Well he is doing plenty of shows with Prince at this point of time so I think it was a friendly thing πŸ˜• he didn't say with ghamand or something, did he?

He's quite immature, so he might have. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

But I'm sad D^2 left

i am too, but Manik's confident they will back πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Rapier

woah dude. what world are u in? mithun da blasted this guy in DID once for telling remo off. and he also questioned the judges in ZND.

and as for, i definitely missed something. i havent seen any of it. i'm not saying ur wrong. u might be right. but i wanna see. do u have a link of all this? are u sure its not the magic of editing?

that happens A LOT!
even with mayuresh when he said something about jai being arrogant? can't recall, but it was because of zee's amazing editing skills -_-
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Well I didn't follow DID 1 keenly...just caught almost all performances on youtube...didn't watch any comments nothing πŸ˜†

in ZND, that was pure scripted drama πŸ˜‰

No yaar, I don't keep links to such stuff πŸ˜† and nahh its understood easily if its magic of editing...if u don't trust these videos then his facebook statuses are enough to tell about him...they are legendary πŸ˜† every other status said "someone is undserving" πŸ€£
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

yeah, siddesh was rude on ZND many times. πŸ˜†