--------- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jai Kumar Nair Popularity makes one win but a true winner is who makes it till end with his pure dance...Atul I am proud of you... Love You...

😃

Edited by the.undisputed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atul is a rockstar ...am happy he came 2nd its a big thing...he is sooooooo gud at this age am sure life has lots in store for him and he will make it real big
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh god when will this ppl learn... now jeetumoni won cuz of popularity and doesnt do pure dance... oh god this is so lame

both are winners but one day one has more luck than the other and this day jeetumoni had more luck thts it..

gosh jai >_<
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said Jai! Atul really rocks to the core! <3 Three cheers to him!

Really proud to be a ATUL supporter! 😃 Luv ya kiddo! 🤗
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why was jai then shouting in the end that "mein bilkul bhi dukhi nahi hoon...yahan tak aa paya yehi badi baat hain..blah blah"
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: the.undisputed

<h6><font size="3">Jai Kumar Nair Popularity makes one win but a true winner is who makes it till end with his pure dance...Atul I am proud of you... Love You...</font></h6>
😃

yeah thats very true....jeetu was more popular than atul that's why he won but the true winner is our atul....right salekh????
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz

Why was jai then shouting in the end that "mein bilkul bhi dukhi nahi hoon...yahan tak aa paya yehi badi baat hain..blah blah"

lol tht made me literally laugh out loud i was like wow he's tryin to justify himself lol... bechara :P
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😕 This is why I don't like Jai.............He can't accept defeat and always has to make excuses and bash Zee, the voting public etc..........Yeah Jai you are right.......Only your Atul danced well and deserved to win, every other contest only survived this long because of popularity......Even Jeetu won because of popularity.........Jai bashed the voting public after DID 1 and now same thing after DID lil masters........😕 Wonderful job Jai teaching your kids about sportsmanship.....listen up kids if you don't win at something, just blame the judges, and everyone else around you.......😕 Seriously even the most ardent Jai supporters would have to agree, this kind of attitude from a skipper is totally wrong........I don't see Mayuresh and Vrushali complaining.......I didn't see Amrita complaining........... I totally think what Mayuresh said about Jai is true........this is overconfidence at it's peak........Now he is saying Jeetu won only because of popularity, and Atul is the true winner.....😕I was so right about him all along !!! People said it right, god doesn't give victories to those who don't deserve it.......😕 Jai go learn a thing of two about Sportsmanship from D sir.......The first thing he did when Jeetu won is he went to Atul to talk to him......He didn't go around rubbing it in your face or your contestant's face........The first thing Jeetu did when he won is that he said this trophy belongs to all of us.........😕 Wow even Jeetu is more of a sportsman then you Jai, he didn't go around saying yayyyy I won, he said everyone is a winnner unlike you who is bashing Jeetu by saying he only won because of popularity and not because of his talents..........shame on you man........😕

PS --- I can't believe people were lecturing others here on how wonderful person Jai is........😕 Yeah this is what wonderful people do, they bash the winner, Zee, voting public etc when they don't win........Jai did it in DID 1 and now he has done it again........😕 Yeah he is so wonderful that he thinks only he is the best one and everyone else who wins over him only wins because they are more popular not because they are more talented.......😕 wonderful attitude to live life......😕 I hope Zee doesn't invite him back for next season because this is not the attitude that kids need to be learning from a skipper......😕
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW JAI JUST WOW. I REMEMBER it was you who said in the finale that you are very happy etc etc. I was once a BIG fan of yours and will remain a fan of your dance but now only for your dance.

PLEASE, JEETU WAS ONLY POPULAR BECAUSE OF HIS DANCE TALENT. People started recognizing him because he started shining so much! The VARA PAO THEN IDHAR CHALA THEN POLE MALKHAM THERMOCOL ETC ETC.,,, IT JUST KEPT GETTING BETTER!!!!! I am not even going to waste time on clarifying anything because the audience at large is happy with the decision because everyone knows he deserved it! 😃
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz

hahahah i was laughin too..i was like wht the hell ru doin? n ppl in the background just seemed to ignore him....n i disagree w/ him..popularity didnt make jeetu win..atul also had popularity..the stunts n everything was famous of his...jeetu won b/c he's amazing at everything...n he also wokred hard...but oh well...its hard explaing to ppl...