Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
agree annie.......c he sounds happy when he talk abt the doggy ..the excitement is visible in his tone while for this show it is just not there......he is just doing it for the sake of doing it......he doesn't feel anything abt it..neither sad or happy....warna in todays update he wud hv sure mentioned abt his charecter., abt the story....not abt the techinical team!
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yeah may be thats true!

Abt the newyear resolution...its gr8 ..but then whats the motivation? I know only one person in his friends/costars etc who doesnt drink...even mom is cool with it.. so...hmmmmmmmmmm

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

see the smile here..............its missing in all recent pics................

@ Mou..............yup. ......he didnt even say abt show gng on air 2mrw
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
after a long time i commented on his blog..nothing unsual though.......i did my arti jap again๐Ÿ˜†.lasttime was when they were trying to show majan story when rati was not there n& i tried hard  to sound not too rude that time..๐Ÿ˜† ...any ways me off guys...going home .talk to u all at night..bbye!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL..............Divz.............yes only 1...........infact his  so called best frnds drink and fall all over each other in public........still he gave up drinking................strange
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
read this on gurmeet-debina article
its beautiful

Dear brother GURU & DEBI,Now you will feel no rain,for each of you will be shelter for the other.
Now you will feel no cold ,for each of you will be warmth for the other.
Now ther is no more loneliness,for each of you will be companion for each other.
Now you are two persons,but there is only one life before you.
Go now to your dwelling place to begin the days of your life together.
May your days together be good and long upon the earth.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
about the AB part ur discussing ...i need to say he was more happy on mentioning the dog u people want to seethe pictures i will post them.....

about serial its like casual he has to do he has to...there's no other option left for him to do.....i just need ur wishes that can make me work on this....

mine is same i can't say it won't cum from dil se....just for sake of sweet i can't be sweet....

sorry AB i can't...can i say this on his blog ๐Ÿค”
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
read this on same article

he is a fool to get married when he is in a leap of his career...

well wat goes on top comes down more faster than it took to went on top....feel sad he should concentrate on his career and work than get married Debina is not running away...stars who have gone married lost their charm bcz it needs commitment!

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL different people different views i guess
i liked the way he came n blasted his fans n defended debina..
nice :D
i m no fan of his or his character in the show..but still i liked the way he went she is my life, u ppl get a life :P
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

LOL, Tanu................ofcos we arent sympathising wid him............ there are times when u need to dot hings u dnt want to................. i used to hate my job............i dnt now, coz i like wht i do............but i still hate my co.

i hate wen i reach home at 11 in the nte, i hate wen i have to work on weekends............ but i cant help it...........i need money, and i need to work for it..................whether i like it or not...........

There are times when i feel envious of ppl, who have everything in life........ time, money, looks and a partner............... think, y is god so unfair to me............... but then it makes me proud also, that i have earned my own place in life.............i have made it so far on my  own........with my determination. ............ that feeling overshadows these thoughts.....

ok, ignore the last para, i m blabbering............... but yeah i feel he isnt happy, but dng it for sme xyz reasons................money being 1 of them, and imp 1 also

annie i like this ....u know why ur self made person..i respect u for that

which i like u know self made person...its really difficult to made one for urself......whatever it is i respect Arti for that too..they made themself .....for what they r....with dignity & hardwork not with putting other down...or other let  them down....

i hate that when people put other down to show that they r good...if ur good show ur quality not showing others down just to show ur better...
it doesn't mean i don't like other who r self made people i like this with dignity they carry that ones๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago