Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
deepti - πŸ€— loved your comments.  Daarji's entry was mindblowing .😊 You are right that whoever gets maan is the luckiest woman.😊

I think aash has given good lessons to geet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aash a big hug to you for the lessonsπŸ€—

lool i agree we all are more eager to see their SR than Geet is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Congratulations to all crazies on the wedding. Don't worry me too dancing around the room and my mum is like 😲😲 

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Aash
dammit i missed trhe wedding.........
will watch repeat😭😭😭

Hey aash ye tumne kya kar dia . Don't worry . now watch reapet telecast .

divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@deepthi ... nice post dear ....agree ... whn ever i see maan doing any such type of dreamy things for geet i always feel why don't we all have people like maan in our lives ... no wonder we all are in love with him ... maan is a unique piece ... whom we can never find in this world .....

but

@to all crazies

my sincere wishes to all the unmarried crazies out here that u all get ur maan in ur life .. & u all have a happy married life ...

& my wish 2 all married crazies is that ...U 2 all have a happy married life ...

aww hima - thank you for your best wishes on us single crazies finding our maan.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

did u see the new sr foto??????

maaan in office wear.........???????????

W*H!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

already 1/2 discussion hogaya .. aash dear ... in prev thread ... but wait for monday ... we will get to know wht thy r upto ....

& BTW I updated FF ... now read it & comment on it ... other wise me😑😑😑😑😑😑
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hey all Crazies I forgot one thing . This is the best shaadi in the tele industry I th.ink that . What are you thinking

I agree it is the best shaadi and cannot wait to see SR. 😳😳😳
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

aww hima - thank you for your best wishes on us single crazies finding our maan.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

welcome reena πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

did u see the new sr foto??????

maaan in office wear.........???????????

W*H!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

i saw aash - i think you need to have a word with maan on how he should take more time to go and spend with his lovely wife. 😭
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ Hima  .
 Superb analysis . Finally Geet hui Maan ki .
I agree with you the precap was so dreamy . Maaneet are so happy. And Maan lift Geet  I think this is the Best lifting . I am in dreamland till now . Ek baat hai .  Did Arujun think  That he take his revenge . Kya aur koi chaal chalega .

mona ... arjun ...kamina No 1 hain ... wo anie ke saath wo kiya tho he can do anything ... trust me ... wht are his future plans ... will let u know ..later on ok dear ...
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

i saw aash - i think you need to have a word with maan on how he should take more time to go and spend with his lovely wife. 😭

maan ki geet(deepti) ko lagtha hai... maan ko kuch doubts hogaπŸ˜• aur wioh aas hi ghar jaa rahi hai!!!
 maan tu bhi na.. geet se pooch le.. lagtha hai.. use zuyyaada pata hain
doubts clear karne.. kyun aash!!!πŸ‘

warna.. maaan teri to.. assh aisa sazza dena ki... u janmon tak yeh bhool na jay.. ki SR ke din office wear nahi pehnkar bahar jate.. πŸ˜‘😑
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 @Deepti

Nice post dear .  I love Maan . Maan ho hai aise . Married and Unmarried  Girls both love Maan .