Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drdee142

Spee loved your analysis you've said it perfectly that every couple take their vows during their saat pheras but these two had already done that with every step of their relationship.

And kya bola hain tune [Usually girls leave maayka after marriage but in case of Geet she got back a maayka relationship during marriage her Maan brought her maayka relationship back] how true it is.

Me to can't wait for Mondays episode😊 

Thank u sooooooooooo much dearSmile🤗...............i'm not able to like ur post so this is for u hun❤️
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey aash ye gaana is picturised on sanjay dutt and urmilla... very nice song yar... ll find out the movie name n let u know.. hey guys any body knows this song from which movie.. tell yar....

sanjay dutt - urmila - I know 1 movie = khubsoorat ...is it tht one .... where she is like a jhalli & sanjay comes & transforms her ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@roch ... thnks for the reply to my post ... just now i chkd it ... could not chk it earlier as i got busy with my niece ... & saw tht u were talking abt cv's i made a thnk u post for the cv's If u want u can ... thank them over there if u want dear ...  i wanted to do this thnk u note 2 the cv's yesterday night itself ... but did not have enough time as was feeling sleepy so tht was the 1st thing i did today morning ... now got time for 1 hr ... have to go after 1 hr ... again to baby sit my niece ...

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

You know Varsha I watched the episode on the net and missed the scene where they show Adi & Pinky decorating Maan's room.....hope we get a SR though the FB pic got me confused

dee tht scene did not come ... she just said tht thy will b decorating as pinky comes & takes annie with her along with manisha ... so may b we will get tht scene tomorrow ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Good morning to all crazies .

I saw the video again and again . I think this is GC's hand . Thumb dekh kar pata chalta hai this is Gurmeet 's .

good job mona ... u r abs correct tht thumb & hand belongs to GC ... 👏u r right ...👏even samata too ...👏
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey spee and hima diiii.... thanks a lot.. haan yar tat movie is khoobsurat .... n yes urmilla luks lik jhali....