Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi my lovely crazy incredibles πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I am doing today's daily discussion thread. Miss you lots during the week as when I come online everyone is in maan dreamland 😳😳😳

Welcome to Maan and Geet's wedding today. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

We all have been waiting for this day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Please start including your comments and I will come and include mine's later. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow after watching today's episode I realised that wishes do come true. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Maan has delivered Geet her dream wedding.

Loved the way darji admitted that they were at fault and he is proud to call Geet his grand daughter. I bet maan felt so proud of Geet and to be her husband. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww me too had tears in my eyes when darjo asked for geet to forgive him.😭😭😭😭 And so sweet of geet to wipe his tears and forgive him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘It was so nice the way she consoled darji and said that she still is a handa and missed everyone.

Loved it when darji said that it all happened because of Maan and stubbornness. So true we all know that once maan has a idea in his head nothing can stop him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved how maan and geet's hands were together when they hugged darji.😍😍😍 Aww geet saying sweet to maan thank you and to let the marriage happen soon as she cannot wait to be Mrs Maan Singh Khurana. I went into dreamworld when she said that. πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Trust neither can all of us, we have been waiting ages for this day πŸ˜†

So sweet when darji did the kanyadaan. Maan filling Geet's mangh and the mangalsutra was 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Wish them all the happiness.

Loved how they could not keep their eyes of each other while doing the pheras.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

The bidaai was so touching, if it was me I would have rushed to go back home with maan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Maan was so sweet by the way he was supporting geet.

I have no comments for annie and arjun as I only saw maan and geet today😍😍😍😍

I have a bad feeling that Arjun is going to take his revenge fully now. 😭😭😭

Lets all dance around the room, finally they are married

Girls me fainted after seeing the pre-cap, someone please get maan to wake me up.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

Lastly a big round of applause to GC and DD for their acting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Finally maan apna dulhaniya aaj le gaya .... congratulations ... girls ....

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

The longest shadi in TV industry is finally concluded tonight ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†congratulations ....wish u a happy married life geet & maan ...duudo nahao ...phulo phalo .... 

before watching episode :-

darji coming to bless geet & maan on their wedding day ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

darji's arrival for geet's marriage ... reason ... maan singh khurana ... he is the man who convinced darji ... to think about his grand daughters happiness ... on her best day ...

darji some where must be having guilt that because of their mistake geet had to go through so much ... and geet becoming paraye from her family ... is bcoz of him & in order to rectify his mistake ... he agreed to come for the marriage on maan's insistence ...

coming to my maan singh khurana .... his only dream in this world is geet's happiness 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.... it's just prooved that he can do anything for his geet ... only to see a smile on her face .... just to make her happy ...he can go to any length ....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

he called / requested darji ... to attend their wedding as geet was missing her family ... even if geet had not mentioned maan would have certainly done that.... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 
it would have been nice if the entire handa family came for the marriage ... as i remember once whn she was in HP she told how she missed running in fields with tito & rajji ...

& later on numerous times she said how much she missed her parents ... it would have been nice if the entire family would have turned up for the wedding .... 😊 

but here the actors dates might not have been available so only darji came ....

after watching the episode ...

darji telling geet ... i haven't come to stop your wedding ... have come hear to bless you .... he was looking so guilty ....must say ...he actuallt was guilty ...

grandpa & grand daughter reunion ... my god really bought tears to my eyes 😭😭😭😭... very very well acted by both drashti & darji (talat rekhi ... i guess)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

DD u r awesome girl ... keep it up ...GC too ... GurTi Rocks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

darji ... happy that his grand daughter was right after all ... &  he is proud that she attained this stage in her life all cozz of her hard work,her will power  & that she was never wrong  ... in her fight for her rights ...

finally he came to know that geet was right ... me happy ... chalo ... geet kae myke ke rishtey tho sudhre ... atleast geet is no longer parayi from her myka .... her myka is there for her now any time in her life ... she has handa family too now ....

darji all praises for maan ... akhir maan hain hi aisa ... he will never rest until he fulfills his promise / till he sees happiness in geet's eyes ...

geet ,maan ,darji group hug ... geet saying thank u to maan while hugging ... 😊

geet again saying thanks to maan ... maan saying u can say thanks after marriage ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ok maan ... we got u .... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍geet saying i can't wait any longer ... want to be ur wifey ... wanted to be called as Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana ...

then kanya daan ceremony ...7 phere ....maang bharna .... mangalsutra ....

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

oh god this arjun is such a ....😑😑😑😑😑😑abhe gadhe poora sach tho jaanlo pehle ....😑😑😑😑😑😑

Dreamy precap :-

maan carrying geet in his arms after the grih pravesh ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Congratulations Maan and Geet . Wish their  happy married life

At last we see the most awaited Maaneet's Marriage .

Birrji come to bless Maaneet . Darrji came here for Maan's request. Maan called him when the marriage fixed. Maan you are only one in this world .At last Daarji ko aiswaash hua Geet is Handa's proud .daarji man lia Geet ke saath uske family galad kia tha
Total part was touchy .Maan ne shaadi pe koi kami nahi chori .

Geet thanks Maan . Maan ne bola abhi to shaadi nahi hui . Shaadi ke baad dekhna . Wo Maan tum kya karogi . Geet ko aur integer nahi hota . Jaldi se Mrs MSK banna chata hai . Geet ka khaish and humare khayesh vi poori hui . Thanks CVS  Shaadi to ek episode me ekhne dia . Maan and Geet both ghorring each other . Maan put mangulesutra on Geet and put Sindoor on Geet's Maang .

Outhouse se Geet ka bidai ho gayi .

Now the most wrost part. CVs I hate you kamse kam aaj ke din to Hume ye Aa se paksh dena chahiye tha .

Arjun ke main plan tha sister ke badle sister . Arjun you go to hale . What do you think aisa karke tum revenge le payo gi . Arjun tum apni jaal me khod phasogi .

I am happy now Maaneet are married . Koi vi problem dono ne solve kar lega .

Precap:   Geet ka Griha probesh . Wo my God precap was so dreamy . I lost my mind . Mein to sapne mai kho g aya . maan will lift Geet . Pahele vi Maan lifted Geet but this is superb . Monday kab aayegi .............. Hats off Drashti and Gurmeet .
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys... aaj toh mujhe chand ko thank u karna padega.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. uski wajah se i m back online.. 😊 πŸ˜Š actually mom n bhabhi had fasting... only after seein the moon they can break their fast.. thank god moon came early.. otherwise it appears around 11 or 11:30 in the nite..

analysis part:
luvd the episode.😊 πŸ˜Š . too gud...😊 πŸ˜Š maan n geet awesome yar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ guys.....geet s expression hats off to her...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
i thought geet wud run and hug maan after hearing from her daarji the reason he came to the wedding.... but its k....😭 πŸ˜­ 
maan n geet hugging daarji and usmein bhi they both hand in hand...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  luvd it..😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 
geet tellin maan plz shaadi jaldi karvao ab aur intezzar nahi hota.. omg.. i cudnt believe she said those words...😳 πŸ˜‰ . ithna pyaar tha uski aankhoin mein...😳 πŸ˜³ .and maan... his eyes said everything..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ..
daarji - aapne shaadi mein aakar char chand laaga diiii.... kudos to u..πŸ‘.
dulhe ka sehra suhaana laagta hai - too gud....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
geet bidaai -  i felt bad.😭 . tried to control my tears.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

adi pinky annie decorating maan s room.. 😳 πŸ˜³ so defeinitely sr...  πŸ˜³ 

i want this song to be shown in sr..- ghoongat mein chand hoga.. aachal mein chandini
chupke se dekhenge saajan ko sajni..

the entire marriage reminded me of our family marriages.. i was thinking even my wedding gonna happen this way only.....😊

precap: omg... u know guys.. in some families... they have this rasm tat for first nite.. guys have to lift their wife and take them to their room.. i cudnt believe they gonna show this.. cvs kudos to u....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Reena, beautiful update on tonight''s episode. Lovely , simply dreamy as you have put it!!! My replies are in blue

πŸ‘πŸ‘@divareena

hi my lovely crazy incredibles πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I am doing today's daily discussion thread. Miss you lots during the week as when I come online everyone is in maan dreamland 😳😳😳

Tonights' very very special reena, so glad for you that you are opening tonight's thread!!! This night spells the begining of a beautiful start of life together by our Maneet as Maan SIngh Khurana and Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana!!! And to think we have been waiting for this day since ages now!!! Its right that they say, all beautiful things come to people who wait!!! We waited to see our Maneet united in the most sacred and undying relationship - that of a husband and wife!!! Never have I been so moved to see a wedding like this.

Welcome to Maan and Geet's wedding today. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

We all have been waiting for this day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Please start including your comments and I will come and include mine's later. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wow after watching today's episode I realised that wishes do come true. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Maan has delivered Geet her dream wedding.

They do come true, faith is a big thing, its springs forth seredipitious actions that draw you closer and closer top your innermost, most sacred need, until you at last reach it and become one with it!!! This is what has happened to Geet, she wanted her prince charming with all her heart, she even tried believing that her prince was dev, only to realize that he was but a farce!!!
But deep within her burned the hope of finding a life for herself she could live with. FInding a love she could spend her life with. Even she was unaware of all this turmoil within her. But destiny brought her where she belonged. In the arms of MSK!!!

Loved the way darji admitted that they were at fault and he is proud to call Geet his grand daughter. I bet maan felt so proud of Geet and to be her husband. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes, i am sure he and everyone present felt proud of her. We sure did!!!

Aww me too had tears in my eyes when darjo asked for geet to forgive him.😭😭😭😭 And so sweet of geet to wipe his tears and forgive him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘It was so nice the way she consoled darji and said that she still is a handa and missed everyone.

I have cried throughout from the start till the marjaanie part. I find it awesome that Maan and Geet have reduced me to crying over a soap episode, I mean imagine how good they would have to be to reduce their audience to such a state!!! 

Loved it when darji said that it all happened because of Maan and stubbornness. So true we all know that once maan has a idea in his head nothing can stop him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan is splendid, every facet of his personality shines brightly like the sun itself!!! Love him!!!!

Loved how maan and geet's hands were together when they hugged darji.😍😍😍 Aww geet saying sweet to maan thank you and to let the marriage happen soon as she cannot wait to be Mrs Maan Singh Khurana. I went into dreamworld when she said that. πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Trust neither can all of us, we have been waiting ages for this day πŸ˜†

That was lovely, the hug, the thankyou, the touch - perfect!!!That was the best dialogue she has said, thus far. Maan is going to hug her for that in the confines of their room!!! Did you see the intensity in his eyes when he heard that!!! I loved it!!! This guy, he acts so well. His eyes are like an encyclopedic kaliedoscope, you look, you seek, you gaze and then you just collapse at everything you can see, read in them!!!

So sweet when darji did the kanyadaan. Maan filling Geet's mangh and the mangalsutra was 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Wish them all the happiness.

Yes, agree totally!! 

Loved how they could not keep their eyes of each other while doing the pheras.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

They made the shaadi so beautiful, every emotion in their eyes was echoed by the other, the way they did the pheras, then when Geet stepped forward, Maan holding on to her, as if each saying - Geet - agar maut aayi to use mujse gujarna padega pehle, and Maan holding on tight to Geet as if signifying, Maut bhi hum dono ko juda nahin kar sakegi!!! Mein tumhara saath zindagi ke anth thak nahi chodunga!!! Awesome yaar!!!

The bidaai was so touching, if it was me I would have rushed to go back home with maan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Maan was so sweet by the way he was supporting geet.

Beautiful, simply beautiful

I have no comments for annie and arjun as I only saw maan and geet today😍😍😍😍

Aaj dil in dono ko dekh kar khushi se itna bhar aaya hai ki kisi aur ke baare mein sochne ki jarurat hi nahin nazar aati!!!

I have a bad feeling that Arjun is going to take his revenge fully now. 😭😭😭

Yes, they say half knowledge is dangerous. He is acting like a revenge king, jabki, without facts, he is gonna end up being, a donkey deserveing only to be kicked!!!

Lets all dance around the room, finally they are married

Geet Mrs Maan SIngh Khurana ban gayi!!! Dekho, jab Maan geet ki khushi ke liye sab kuch kar sakta hai, to geet must be looking forward to a splendid sr. Maan will have to fulfil her wishes, nahi to Geet ka dissapointment hadse bahar hoga. Uska matlab hai sr acchha jaroor hoga. Keeping fingers crossed!!

Girls me fainted after seeing the pre-cap, someone please get maan to wake me up.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

Good one!!! Just wait for sr, it will be fantastic!!!

Lastly a big round of applause to GC and DD for their acting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant acting by DD and GC!!! Love them

Edited by sarrm - 13 years ago
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its time to celebrate for tonight on GHSP, we found, one of the proudest, grumpiest and really powerful granddad admit to Geet his mistake in the illtreatment of his granddaughter Geet Handa. Admit the wrong he did when he gave his consent of trying to kill Geet for false pretences. We saw this -oh so very illogical man, listen to logic and at long last reduced to showing his love, respect, pride for his granddaughter.  Wah Maan, wah cvs, we could not have asked for a better end to this shaadi!!! If the weeks episode brought with it its share of beauty and awe, this surpassed it all, was indeed the icing on the cake. It reverberated throughout the wedding mandap, throughout the hearts of all Geet and Maan lovers, to see such a strongly profound message of love, regret, forgiveness and linking back lost ties, thereby ending the entire period of suffering, torture and pain that Geet suffered throughout the period of her first marriage till she left HP!!!

Daarji was good!!! Its amazing how when he comes in view, everything else seems to shrink in size, such is the personna of Daarji. In the past, he induced fear and hatred in our hearts for hurting Geet numerous times in her own home-homeland. Tonight, the same man induced respect for being man enough to come for his granddaughter's wedding, for blessing her the way she deserved and needed to be blessed. For showing that time had managed to put some wisdom in his head, enabling him to repent for his illdeeds. Daarji made tonight and Geet's lifelong memory of her marriage special by giving her away to Maan on behalf of her entire family. The loop of terror, fight for justice, standing for one's own rights - all has come back to a full cirlce. Now at last, and on such an auspicious day, Geet is finally leaving all her negativity of the past behind. She is moving forward with renewed hope, love and happiness!!! God Bless you Geet!!! We are all proud of you and your journey thus far!!! You have been an inspiration to all those who have been wronged for all the wrong reasons, but have had the courage to fight back and restart life. Kudos to you, and to all those women who have had the courage to face the truth, the determination to move forward making a mork for oneself and to stand true to their own principles.
  CVS, we applaud you innumerable times for sending such a strong social message!!! You have made a tremendous success of tonight !!! YOu have tonight done justice to all the start episodes of GHSP till Geet was in HP!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan Singh Khurana, what do we say anymore about you. You are a brilliant man through and through. You have outdone yourself tonight. You were standing there while Daarji and Geet were reliving their familial bonds. Standing there like a pround prince, such was the aura of your stance!!! And then when you folded your hands in front of Daarji, you managed to humble me!!! Such display of reverance for a man who was responsible for hurting Geet in the past, only because his presence was the only oher thing Geet had been pining for in her heart!!!! Maan, you are but a fictional character, but i don't see you that way. To me, you are very much existant, and i am praying that my two daughters are blessed with their life partners who love them the way you love Geet!!! This is a big thing for any mother to say, for she would want nothing but the best for her children. I think you have been conjured up that way - The Best of the lot!!! Loved the way you held Geet's hands, replied back to Geet about thanking him after the wedding!!! Loved the way you looked at Geet throughout, that deep, sincere, intense and oh so calmly passionate look!!!!

Geet, you are the queen of emoting!!! Such was the brillinace in your expressions, words, gestures you left me crying tears of pain, happiness and celebration for your journey in life thus far!!! Continue being an inspiration, I think that sister in law of yours is soon gonna need your strength of conviction and courage in the face of adversity !!! Loved it when you thanked Maan with your eyes and with wording out thanks while hugging Daarji. Loved the way you told him to hurry up with the wedding since you could no longer wait to be Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana. Hai what a wonderful name, it suits you a lot!!! You almost undid Maan with those words. Did you see the stirring inferno of love and passion in the intensity of his eyes, we did, and we know he is holding on strong and calm only with his special Maan willpower!!! We were proud tonight to see you both get wedded, to do the pheras, to see your expressions when he put sindoor for the first time and put the mangalsutra around your neck. Beautiful expressions!!!

Take a bow Geet team for you all were phenomenal!!! Hats off to you all.
Loads of hugs to you all!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved tonight's episode.
Edited by sarrm - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†Raja Ki Aayegi Baaraat Rangili Hogi Raat
Magan Main Nachoongi Ho Magan Main Nachoongi β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ‘Darji ki entry kya kamal ki entry thi !!!!!!πŸ‘

DD was awesome.. yaar ( both DDssss)πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Kya Milan hui daarji aur poti ki beech!!!!  DD's acting was awesome...πŸ˜ƒ

Maan sahib.. tune to kamala kar diya.. daarji ko laakar.. geet ki khusiyon ka koi tikana nahi tha!!!! Maan is the best dulha any woman can geet and whoevrer gets maan will be the luckiest woman in the world!!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Everyone was crying😭 ( maan ki geet (deepti) also crying!!!!!!😭

U heard geet said.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. ab mujhe jaldi Mrs Maan Singh Khurana... are are geet sabar karo.. shaadi to hone de.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›...  baki baad mein apne kamre mein karna!!!πŸ˜†

Ab maan ki geet (deepti) ko doubt ho rahi hain.....aash ne class maan ki lit hi ya geet ki!!!😳 Geet tussi great ho yaar... atleast tujhe sab kuch jaldi samajh aayi!!!😳

Balle balle geet badi modern shodern ho gayi haiπŸ˜›.. itni utavali ho rahi hain apne SR ki😳... Geet ko kya pata.. use bhi utavali ho hai hai.. koi aur bhi...

Hum maan ki geet(crazies)πŸ˜†

Shaadi ho gayi!! Balle balle!!!!

Kuchh toh ho raha haiKahin kisi ke dil meinVoh jaane ya naa jaaneKe do dilon ke milne ka mausam aaya haiKuch toh ho raha hai Koi kho raha haiBaarishon mein do dilon keBheegnen bhi hone ka mausam aaya haiKuch toh ho raha haiKahin kisi ke dil meinVoh jaane ya naa jaaneKe do dilon ke milne ka mausam aaya hai Mujhko jisse pyaar hai,Usko vohi khabar nahinJiska intazaar tha,Voh hai saamne khadiJhooti-jhooti si yeh baateinLambhi-lambhi si yeh raateinWaqt tham gaya hai ab yahin Kuch toh ho raha hai.....

The way CVs enacted the shaadi was the best in televeion industry!!!!

Kya shaadi thi yaar!!!!⭐️

The way geet closed her eyes when maan put sindoor on her and when he put the mangalsootra....πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Kya baat hai...

Atlast... Geet bani.. Mrs Maan Singh Khuarana!!!πŸ₯³

Congrats guys to all craizies.. humari mannat poori ho gayi!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—meri taraf se sab ko badhayiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Phir se marjaanie.....😑🀒

Now i feel bad for her.😭.. she is another Geet in making😭!!!

annie yaar... tub hi na..itna modern hokee dilli ke kudi hoke... tujhe itna bhi nahi pata ki shaadi ki kuch formalaties hoti hain!!!!πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€”πŸ€” Arjun to tez niklaπŸ€”πŸ€”

kuch bhi kaho.. itne ache din mein annie ki to watt lag gayi!!!😲🀒

Today i am so happy that i wont say anthing about marjaanie....πŸ₯³πŸ€—

I am so happy i am already in maaneet world!!!!!!!

I am dancing here in my bedroom

deepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
'My SoulMate - My Maan'
my views on 'the moment'
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
 party girls Finally ....
me in double happy mood....and dancing and dancing

such an emotional and happy episode as usual minus AA talks...

Darji telling Geet tat he has not come to stop the marriage ...wow loved it

he apologizes for his mistake wic they have committed in the name of family honor...where see needed them the more they went the other way around...

He folds her hand for forgiveness....and says he'll proudly tell the WORLD TAT SHE IS HIS GRANDDAUGHTER....OKIES not going into details oly we sud watch it...very very emotional...

and finally breaks the pot by saying it was Maan who convinced and tat made him come here...tat to due to his Zidd...akir woh to MAAN SINGH KHURANA hain na...he will do anything for getting happiness in his lady loves face...Geet startled and surprise and very happy tat he went  to edges to  bring back her family as she was missing them...

he again thanks Maan saying if he had called him for his relation of grandfather and granddaughter wud have ended...and wudn't have knw how she had made her dreams...

MSK folds hands in front of Darji and darji hugs him... and geet thanks Maan and telling him to complete the wedding fast as she cudn't wait for long to become MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA...

Darji does the kanyadan and Maan fills Geets maang with sindoor and outs the mangalsutra on...(OK CV's again left the blooper Over here yet again...did i see sindoor already on DD maang before maan filled hers...lol retake mistakes ...and y dnt he use the coin for filling her maang ...coz i ahve seen maang's of ladies filled with coins rite guys....but never mind finally shaadi over...)

they take the pheras ... blessed by dadi and darji... and Geet breaks down...

and precap was sooooooooooooo dreamy girls .... Maan carrying her in after dadi did the arti...

Arjun goes to NT and says he has taken the revenge by destroying Annie's life and nothing his more imp to me tan u....(yeah yeah go to hell.... no wonder sis hubby and bro are in the same goal of destroying innocent's life...already sis suffering becoz of her hell idea... better be ready for coz u r also going to suffer..😑)

>>>>>>>>>>altogether REALLY IT IS A DREAM WEDDING AND DREAMS DO COME TRUE>>>>>>>>hope we get SR...

saw proudness in DADI's FACE...

felt bad for Annie... all i was doing wen tehy showed annie was.... Learn annie learn form ur bro wat a true love his...how  difficult was it for him to finally get his girl all for himself... and not like U falling in love within one week and finished ur SR b4 ur bro's marriage...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally.....................