Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by leverne

hey.... i m a new member.... been a silent reader for a long tym..... jus luv to read ur thread.... pls add me...

Welcome to our  crazies land
divareena thumbnail
loolπŸ€— aash come down from dreamworld. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I loved that look geet gave maan when darji said that it was maan who convinced him to come.

I am going to go and check as to whose's hand it was that put sindoor in geet's mangh.
sumona28 thumbnail
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg

Aash kya hua yaar . Are you alright . Abhi vi Maaneet's land pe ho kya .
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today geet also said our feeling she said to maan toh saadi jaldi karwaiyena intezaar nahin hota mujhe mrs maan singh khurana bane ke liye.why does geet always says meri saadi and not hamari saadi.kanyadan sindoor mangalsutra and phere was the most divince moment on tv loved it .but when geet's bidai was happening why was she crying so much i mean crying is ok but she was crying like she don't want to go with maan i like the didaai of ham apke hai karn madhuri's sister bidai she cries from eyes but smiles with satisfaction coz of her great sasural.
divareena thumbnail
spandana - πŸ€— love your comments.   Congratulations on maanee wedding.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I agree they both were looking so divine.  

loved your analysis when you said that maaneet have already fulfilled their vows to each other. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

so true on what you said that geet got her maayka back because of maan and that really made her happy.😊 It is really difficult to express maan and geet's love into words 
sumona28 thumbnail
@ Aash
ok girls i noticed two things till now=======

1. the look on geets face when darji said that maan bought him.....................SHE LOOKED AT MAAN AS IF FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN...................u kno singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye........."  ...........i felll in love with the look.............

also during the pheras...........she looked at him like he is the whole world.her sun moon stars evrything................. i noticed  a new dimention to her love................

2. it was not GCs hand which put the sindoor!!!!!!!!!1111 was it???😑

Right yaar Geet  totally lost  in his Maan 's eye and Maan's love
And I have a doubt about Gurmet's hand . Par pata nahi .

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

spandana as usual nice analysis dear πŸ‘& loved the song specially the underlined lines & agree with u geet has a big heart ... & actually maan too ...

remember how thy both were trying to save NT ... inspite on NT trying to kill geet ...

time & again these 2 prooved that whn it comes to forgiveness ... these 2 are at a upper hand ,...& thy always forgive every one so easily ...  

I just hope this time thy don't forgive arjun that easily ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

ok crazies..............

aash reporting from dreamland.........................😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot the hugs..............shorryyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ok girls i noticed two things till now=======

1. the look on geets face when darji said that maan bought him.....................SHE LOOKED AT MAAN AS IF FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN...................u kno singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye........."  ...........i felll in love with the look.............

also during the pheras...........she looked at him like he is the whole world.her sun moon stars evrything................. i noticed  a new dimention to her love................

2. it was not GCs hand which put the sindoor!!!!!!!!!1111 was it???😑😑😑

aash the line in red ... oh my u 2 got the same doubt ... i too got the same doubt ... as thy did not show ... may b thy made a girl put sindoor on her maang ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

deepti - πŸ€— loved your comments.  Daarji's entry was mindblowing .😊 You are right that whoever gets maan is the luckiest woman.😊

I think aash has given good lessons to geet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aash a big hug to you for the lessonsπŸ€—

lool i agree we all are more eager to see their SR than Geet is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Congratulations to all crazies on the wedding. Don't worry me too dancing around the room and my mum is like 😲😲 

thanks reena..............

hope my training is shown soon on ur tv setsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ Aash
dammit i missed trhe wedding.........

will watch repeat😭😭😭

Hey aash ye tumne kya kar dia . Don't worry . now watch reapet telecast .

work mona workkkkk/////////

me so dreamy dreamy now...........

want to just dream......😳😳😳