Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

yes mona ... agree with u the best shadi in the whole television industry till date ... & the best jodi & best dulha dulhan ... all goes to maaneet wedding ... maaneet ... maan & geet ,,,

maaneet rocks ... gurti rocks ... meeshti rocks ...
leverne thumbnail
hey.... i m a new member.... been a silent reader for a long tym..... jus luv to read ur thread.... pls add me...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
divareenahi my lovely crazy incredibles πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I am doing today's daily discussion thread. Miss you lots during the week as when I come online everyone is in maan dreamland 😳EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Welcome to Maan and Geet's wedding today. πŸ€—πŸ₯³

We all have been waiting for this day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Please start including your comments and I will come and include mine's later. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow after watching today's episode I realised that wishes do come true. 😍Maan has delivered Geet her dream wedding.

Truely Fans dreams come true .

Maan  Had fullfilled Geet's every wishes.

Loved the way darji admitted that they were at fault and he is proud to call Geet his grand daughter. I bet maan felt so proud of Geet and to be her husband. πŸ‘

At last Daarji ne apna bhool man lia and Geet se maafi mang li .

Aww me too had tears in my eyes when darjo asked for geet to forgive him.😭 And so sweet of geet to wipe his tears and forgive him. πŸ‘It was so nice the way she consoled darji and said that she still is a handa and missed everyone.

Same to you That part was so  touchy.

Loved it when darji said that it all happened because of Maan and stubbornness. So true we all know that once maan has a idea in his head nothing can stop him.πŸ˜† Maan is the best and we love MSK

Loved how maan and geet's hands were together when they hugged darji.😍😍😍 Aww geet saying sweet to maan thank you and to let the marriage happen soon as she cannot wait to be Mrs Maan Singh Khurana. I went into dreamworld when she said that. πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Trust neither can all of us, we have been waiting ages for this day πŸ˜†

Maan to ek vi mauka nahi chordta . Kaise Geet ka Haath pakard lia .

So sweet when darji did the kanyadaan. Maan filling Geet's mangh and the mangalsutra was 😍 Wish them all the happiness.

Wish their happy married life .

Loved how they could not keep their eyes of each other while doing the pheras.😍e 

Such me  Maaneet are ghooring each other all the time.don o ko kisska parawa nahi tha .

The bidaai was so touching, if it was me I would have rushed to go back home with maan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Maan was so sweet by the way he was supporting geet.

Finally outhouse se Geet ka bidai ho gaya .

I have no comments for annie and arjun as I only saw maan and geet today😍

Episode ka wrost part.

I have a bad feeling that Arjun is going to take his revenge fully now. 😭😭😭

Arjun to sochta hai wo revenge le lia .

Lets all dance around the room, finally they are marriedDancing

Girls me fainted after seeing the pre-cap, someone please get maan to wake me up.  πŸ˜

Same to you . I am in dreamland now.

Lastly a big round of applause to GC and DD for their acting.πŸ‘ 
 Hats off Gurmeet and Drashti

Reena nice analysis . My comments are in red .
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i can say only 1 thing .........i want a husband like maan😍😍 .......baki ka commment maaneetland se wapis aa ke karungi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
dewdropred thumbnail

@deepthi ... nice post dear ....agree ... whn ever i see maan doing any such type of dreamy things for geet i always feel why don't we all have people like maan in our lives ... no wonder we all are in love with him ... maan is a unique piece ... whom we can never find in this world .....

but

@to all crazies

my sincere wishes to all the unmarried crazies out here that u all get ur maan in ur life .. & u all have a happy married life ...

& my wish 2 all married crazies is that ...U 2 all have a happy married life ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Hima  .
 Superb analysis . Finally Geet hui Maan ki .
I agree with you the precap was so dreamy . Maaneet are so happy. And Maan lift Geet  I think this is the Best lifting . I am in dreamland till now . Ek baat hai .  Did Arujun think  That he take his revenge . Kya aur koi chaal chalega .
divareena thumbnail
sarm - πŸ€—  nice comments.  i agre that CV showed a good end to the shaadi today. The wedding today took away all of geet's pain of not being able to have anyone at her wedding.

I agree about the social message CVs have showed us and its true that there must be many women out there who have faced injustice for no fault of theirs but have stood up against societyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

It was so sweet to see MSK being so humble in front of daarji. He is a true gem. 😳

we all loved maan's passionate look he gave geet. 😳😳 Geet tera kya hoga aabh.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

hey.... i m a new member.... been a silent reader for a long tym..... jus luv to read ur thread.... pls add me...

hi dear...........

just tell us ur name by which we shud call u n send buddy request to all of us.............

btw........

welcome to our CRAZY world............😊😊😊😊😊

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
did u see the new sr foto??????

maaan in office wear.........???????????

W*H!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

u r added dear ... but wht's ur name ... by now u should have known our names ... still i m hima ...

welcome to the crazy world of incredibles ....