OMG how beautiful was today's dance :-o - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
uff ! the song was pathetic šŸ¤¢ they converted dialogues into a song šŸ¤¢ can't believe it..how uncreative the creatives have turned out to be...varshaaaa teri godh bharai..šŸ¤£ the dance was good but the steps were pretty much the same  which they usually do..nothing new abt it..

@polki, i agree with everyone..the song and dance sequences during naksh's marriage and the ones that followed were awesome...this one was nothing compared to them..my fav. is akshara's mehandi song and son chiraiya...šŸ˜ the one which came on varsha's godh bharai earlier was too good compared to this one..."dil se bandhi ek dor" 
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Polki_zofi

It was fun to revisit these beautiful songs. Indeed they were better. Thanks to Apoorva, Sia.K, Moonlight, Piyulka and all link providers... In comparison, my suggestion is grave, though perhaps interesting to apply it in relevance to Cvs' clumsy efforts. Do you still want English translation of those vows?

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes smrth, I would love to receive that. I married in a Church back home (with my religious and also Polish legal system). Beyond that I married in his religious system too, while we had two receptions in India.  I am curious to know the meanings of the vows, it will be quite interesting.

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Polki_zofi

Sorry, time constraints make my interaction on IF and replies erratic. Please bear with me. I wanted to have you a broader range of observations on the topic (remembering one of your post- how can this girl Akshara be happy or survive in this set-up) if possible, that is, if others exert themselves.

Please read this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1599724

The original write-up is credit to an IF fellow member Gerdes. I'd come across it in another forum. She has deeper understanding and I for one would gratefully receive some more discourse from her on the subject, (not minding its off date- by more then a year!), if she were to comply. Though perhaps too ponderous here where we usually enjoy light banters, neverthelessā€¦