OMG how beautiful was today's dance :-o

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
O I loved it so much πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²!!!😲

How aesthetic! How beautiful she danced, and celebrated the pregnancy of this girl Varsha. The dresses, the moves. I just got hypnotized to the TV set, as if I were lost somewhere, smiling πŸ˜ƒ. Totally a treat. I still have the whole thing running in my mind πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

How can something be this perfect? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š ... such things steal your heart and makes a mark. So entertaining, memorable.

The "GODH BHARAY!" πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes it was so beautifully, i loved how they sang for each member of the family. the song was so nice too and  i loved the personal touch they gave it. Varsha/Akshara/Akshara' mum and Akshara's kaki all looked soo pretty. Shaurya looked handsome too. 😳
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i haven seen the episode..so cant comment abt the dance seq... but one thing i say is ur surely falling in love with indian traditions....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I so hope varsha doesn't lose her kid
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess...u havent watched any old song sequences( During Naitik-Akshara wedding ceremonies)...They were much better than this..!!
Edited by Apoorva_22 - 13 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Polki Zofi

You should watch some of the earlier (achieved somewhere here) episodes of this serial, which in its heyday was not only fresh in its treatment but logically sound by script and visibly endearing from a viewer's POV (and how were we hooked originally). Especially recommendable were their realistically arranged match-date encounters and subsequent growing into mutual affection. An affection which, after turning point by the focal event of Marriage, is now purportedly trying to find its way towards that soundest of relationship which is bedrock of our society. Their motive being depiction of a very much plausible (and very much experienced by millions in real life) occurrence of love in a soundly (and fortuitously) matching arranged marriage (at least as per their proclamation, if not by real motive namely marketing). In this, it would be interesting to watch their marriage episodes which showed in detail Saptapdai- The meaning and vows taken in a Hindu marriage- their first seven steps taken together each with a distinctive Vow as prescribed in Vedas . This may explain somewhat, their fumbling to accommodate so many far reaching issues and inclusive efforts in their journey together- this couple being an idealistic creation.

RUBYxyx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yep it was beautifully danced and i liked how they created a lovely personal touch to it too with the lyrics 😊
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
#sia.k_1: I love my kochanie (Polish for beloved) so much, and his country have so many lovely things 😊. I saw some old bollywood movies, but had no idea of India and did not have so much curiosity before. But now as I know it, many things make me feel so warm. This dance, the warmth, the people, the dresses, was so enchanted. Oh yes, I love it so much, many beautiful things are there.

#smrth:
Where can I get to download more of these dances? I wish to see such traditional song and the dances. Can you give a suggestion? Clue? Jesus Lord! today's dance, the smiles, the warmth stole me for a moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ i feel so good tht you have started liking them .. yes, its beautifull... And about the videos, i'll try and search it for you.... There is a section of videos here itsself, but thts not working i guess.... You will love thos dance sequences as well as the marriageπŸ˜ƒ
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

#Polki_ zofi

I am bad at exploring archives, but do you want to see family dances ( not many here, I suppose, though not sure) or touching episodes here? For later I have some suggestions though you may need some contexts there too.