Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Polki_ zofi
I would recommend watching pre-wedding episodes, esp. the ceremonies and the main wedding. All the videos are available here on india-forums or starplayer.
These are few of my fav. song sequences πŸ˜ƒ
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/480/ye-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/video/35082-bablu-bumps-into-akshara.htm
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/480/ye-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/video/35573-fun-filled-function.htm

Priyanshi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know it was beautiful and the song was just awesum
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today's was a lame attempt in imitating the song sequence sung by all of them in one of the pre-marriage episodes. It was good if you haven't watched previous one but why was there a need to add "Varsha...." in the lyrics? That kind of took it away for me. All the other introductions where well doneπŸ‘
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
#sia.k_1: So nice of you 😊. Oh I so much want to see, how can I find the link to the previous song and dance that I missed πŸ˜’?

#smrth: I loved this dance, it was so different and so warm. The context, anything they showed in this series , similar to this one!

#Apoorva: So kind of you, but the link doesn't load for some reason. I am trying πŸ˜”.

#Flgators: But for me it is the first and so the best πŸ˜ƒ

considering the fact that i hav been hooked on yeh rishta rite from the beginning and seen all the dance sequences.. this one did not appeal me much.. yeh rishta has shown even more beautiful dance sequences in the past.. this one.. was a lil below my expectations..

try watching these too..

i was just searching my favorites but cud not find them.. i'l give them to u as soon as i see them.. n if u want to search..
try searching about gangaur songs.. they r really gud..
Edited by moonlight08 - 13 years ago
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
#moonlight08: Oh how to thank you best? 😲 ... Thank you so much πŸ€—. Now I will download them 😊. I see there are more in the youtube through that link πŸ˜ƒ. I should've known, but thank you so much my friend 😊

Its very enchanted, the way they celebrate! So many colors, so beautiful. It makes one imagine and then become lost πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

#moonlight08: Oh how to thank you best? 😲 ... Thank you so much πŸ€—. Now I will download them 😊. I see there are more in the youtube through that link πŸ˜ƒ. I should've known, but thank you so much my friend 😊

Its very enchanted, the way they celebrate! So many colors, so beautiful. It makes one imagine and then become lost πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

yeah.. n wat's more interesting is that the showmakers use this to the best of their advantage.. after naitik-akshara's sizzling chemistry on screen.. itz the song sequences for which i desparately wait..

neways.. u r heartily welcum..πŸ€—
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1263918  .. this is YRKKH audio/video gallery... it has all the songs played so far in the serial..Also has videos ..... Do hav a look .... these were the best days of the show... we used to go crazy over it .....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1263918  .. this is YRKKH audio/video gallery... it has all the songs played so far in the serial..Also has videos ..... Do hav a look .... these were the best days of the show... we used to go crazy over it .....πŸ˜ƒ

sia yar.. but these links are not working.. it shows that they are expired..
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonlight08

sia yar.. but these links are not working.. it shows that they are expired..

some of them are working..πŸ˜ƒ ..