Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

"Armaan pagal ho gaya hai", Abhira thought in her mind 100th time since last week. He had been acting weird. Post that unexpected hug, Armaan had asked Abhira to work in Poddar Firm as he was still unsure of Yuvraj. He didn't want to risk Abhira's life as Yuvraj's men were still lurking around. It was difficult for Abhira to accept the offer but Armaan left her with no option. He had successfully emotionally blackmailed her and she knew he was right. She couldn't risk Poddar family's lives anymore. He had hounded her at every opportunity in the office in this last week. She was getting really irritated with him. 

"Abhira, wh.." , her colleague Aman was about to ask her something when her desk phone rang. 

"Abhira, I need you in my office now". Abhira was furious at this point. 

"Armaan, tumhari problem kya hai?"

"Problem? Kaunsi problem? I am super chill", Armaan said smugly.

"Jab se maine tumhara office join kiya hai, tumne mera jeena mushkil kar diya hai. Khadoosman main bata rahi hoon, agar tumne mujhe gussa dilaya na, toh tumhare sar ke baal nahi bachenge", Abhira stated in anger. "Anyway, bolo kyun bulaya hai?"

"Hum kal 2 din ke liye Jaipur ja rahe hai. Singhanias ka case hai and I want you to assist me"

Abhira's eyes lit up. "Really? Oh my god Armaan, I am so excited. Meri life ka first proper case. Main apna best doongi and I will make sure ki tum yeh case jeet jao. Waise bhi Abhira Smartiepants Sharma ka goodluck tumhe yeh case easily jita dega"

Armaan felt tingling in his heart seeing her so happy. Even he knew he was acting crazy. He was just unable to point out the root cause of this. Last entire week had been hell for him. As soon as Abhira entered the office, her sunshine personality had caught everyone's attention, specially all the male gazes. She was surprisingly oblivious to the damage she was doing, but everyone seemed to be in awe of her. That had irked Armaan so much. Abhira was HIS. His friend, his partner. No one else deserved her light. He had been observing her from his cabin and everytime a guy approached her , he would ring her up and call her to his office. He made her eat lunch with him. He knew this wasn't him and he was acting really petty. But his frustration was making him blind. He needed to know what was causing all this. 

--------------------------------

Manisha Chachi helped Abhira pack for the trip. She took her shopping and bought some nice formals, some party wear clothes and nice heels. Abhira was ecstatic. She went through all the case files at night and found something fishy with the Singhanias. The youngest son was accused of assault which he denied of and she didn't want Armaan to take up their case without proper background check. She knew she had to do a honey trap here.

---------------------------------

"Abhira, party at Singhanias is at 8pm. Tum 7.30 taiyaar rehna. I will come pick you up. Mujhe case ke regarding kuchh logon se milna hai. Aaj shaam tum bahot saare lawyers and highend clients se milogi. All the best". Abhira smiled in anticipation.

At sharp 7.30, Armaan was at the hotel. He called Abhira to come downstairs to the lobby. He was surfing through his phone, when he felt a presence on top of the stairs. He looked up and gulped hard. She was unrecognisable. He clutched his phone hard. He had this unstoppable urge to go and pick her up in his arms and protect her from the world. He felt the colour drain from his face. She was wearing a flimsy designer silver saree with a sleeveless blouse that hid almost nothing. Her entire waist was on display and those bare hands were adorned with matching bangles. He could just go and kiss her at this moment. He hadn't felt like this ever. Her hair was open, and as she descended down the stairs, she looked like an angel coming to the earth from heaven. He needed a cold shower. He was down bad. He was staring at her, when suddenly her foot tripped at the last step and she was about to fall when he caught her. He touched her back and realised her blouse was backless. What the hell, he thought. He felt blood rushing down his body as he froze. He felt as though his body had been electrocuted. 

"He is staring like that again", Abhira thought as his hands touched her bare waist and she felt a shiver run down her spine. He looked so handsome today. He was dressed in all black. His top three shirt buttons were open and she got a good peak at his chiseled chest. His aftershave was driving her crazy. She felt his hands clutching her waist tightly. The grip was tightening with each passing second. His intense gaze and his tightening grip on her waist were making her heart beat faster. She knew the hand grip is going to leave a mark on her waist. 

"Sir, gaadi laga di bahar", the chauffeur came to inform them. Their trance got broken and they parted from each other. They felt really awkward. 

"Tumne yeh kapde kahaan se liye? ", Armaan coughed slightly and asked her. He was looking everywhere else but her.

"Woh...Manisha Chachi ne help ki. Unhone bola wahaan yahi dress code hoga. Plus last time mujhe party mein bahot out of place feel hua, toh maine socha is baar expert opinion lekar ready hongi. Kaisi lag rahi hoon main Khadoosman?", Abhira tried to lighten the mood. 

Armaan cleared his throat. If he started speaking the truth, they won't reach the venue tonight. "Thheek lag rahi ho. Tumhe koi shawl wagerah chahiye? Thhand lag jayegi AC mein". He was getting irritated. He didn't want other men to see her like this.

Abhira felt slightly bad. She was expecting a compliment, but maybe Armaan doesn't see her like that, she thought. "Nahi main thheek hoon, ab chalen?"

---------------------------------------------------

They reached the venue and Singhanias had arranged for a grand party. Armaan could feel people staring at Abhira in awe and as usual she was oblivious. She was lost in her own thoughts. 

"Last time, hum log party mein dance nahi kar paye the. You owe me a dance today Abhira", Armaan asked earnestly.

"Armaan mera dance karne ka bilkul bhi mood nahi hai. Maybe next time?"

Armaan was about to persuade her when Senior Singhania came up to them. Armaan introduced Abhira to him and initially Abhira was interested as they discussed about their case, but as the conversation drifted off to their family friendship and history, she got disinterested and excused herself. She went near the snacks stall and ordered for some snacks. 

"Madam ko do plates do and saath mein ek amazing si mocktail"

Abhira turned around and saw a familiar face. He was grandson of Mr Singhania. He was the one accused of sexual assault and she found him a bit eerie. But she had to put on an act if she wanted to get to the bottom of this case. 

"Hi, I am Rajvir Singhania. And you are?"

"I am Abhira Sharma. I am here with Mr. Armaan Poddar"

Abhira engaged him in conversation. He seemed decent. She wanted to know more. 

"Would you like to dance?"

"Actually, I am not in a mood to dance. Can we not sit and talk here?"

"Abhira, you are making me feel bad now. Come on, just one dance. Please"

Abhira reluctantly agreed. She didn't want to let go of him right now. She needed to be sure of him before taking his case. She held his hand and went to the dance floor. He kept his hand on her waist and pulled her close. She felt really uncomfortable. She got reminded of Armaan's touch. How his hands start by slowly caressing her skin and then slowly dig in to give her shivers. She was deep in thought when she suddenly felt  his gaze on her back. She stilled. She could feel the anger from a distance. She felt him come closer. 

"May I dance with my WIFE?" Armaan was livid. He had never been this angry before.

"Tum...tum Armaan ki wife ho?" 

Abhira nodded absolutely stunned.

"I am so sorry Armaan. She is all yours"

Rajvir left in a hurry. Abhira looked at Armaan and wished that Rajvir took her along to catch whatever train he was going to catch. 

Armaan stood infront of her and stared at her. She couldn't catch a breath. 

"Mujhe laga tumhe dance karne ka mood nahi tha. Ya sirf mere saath dance nahi karna tha?" Armaan asked in a very low and dangerous voice.

"Armaan.. mai..main woh..."

Before she could finish, she felt his warm hand slide through her waist covering every bare inch and enveloping her body. The other hand slid through her shoulder and took her delicate hand in his rough hand. He pulled her closer. She couldn't breathe. She could feel him pull her closer with each passing second and there was no air left in between them. Suddenly she looked up and saw his red eyes. He looked angry. He looked like a predator and that stirred a storm inside her. She tried to break free, but he held her tighter. 

"What the hell Armaan..."

He twirled her and now her back was touching his front. She could feel his hot breath on her neck just below the ears. He slid his hand over her stomach and pulled her to him. With the other hand he pushed her hair aside and brought his lips near her ear. 

"Tum yeh dance kabhi nahi bhoologi"

Abhira was hyperventilating at this point. She couldn't understand what was happening to him, what was happening to her. Why was she getting excited? Why was she anticipating his next move? She was feeling a bit disgusted with herself but she was too far gone. She gave in.

He tightened his hold on her stomach and swiftly turned her around. He bended her backwards and she could feel his entire upper body touching hers. He started in her eyes. He was searching for something. Something even he didn't know about. He twirled her a couple more times and lifted her. His hands explored every inch of her body. He was stamping her body with his touch. He was claiming her. She was his.  After the final twirl, Abhira collapsed in his arms. She hugged him tightly. She felt disgusted with herself. She was ashamed of losing control. She didn't know how she would face Armaan again. She held onto him as if her life depended on it. Her face was buried in his chest and she wanted the world to fade away. She couldn't look up. Everything had changed between them. They can never go back to being just friends. She knew something changed today. Her heart beating in sync with his was the proof. 

------------------------------------

Do let me know how it is. I like to end my OS's at a cliffhanger lol. Don't expect a part 2 πŸ˜…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hayeeee! ❀️😭 sooo goood! I want more! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

Hayeeee! ❀️😭 sooo goood! I want more! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Itna Paisa mein itnaich milega smiley37

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

Itna Paisa mein itnaich milega smiley37

no ZADDDY for you. Bye πŸ₯΅

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

no ZADDDY for you. Bye πŸ₯΅

Zaddy is mine smiley43

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Won't expect part 2, but will expect a lot more one shots from your side βœ‹

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Won't expect part 2, but will expect a lot more one shots from your side βœ‹

Haha thanks a lot πŸ˜„

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

"Armaan pagal ho gaya hai", Abhira thought in her mind 100th time since last week. He had been acting weird. Post that unexpected hug, Armaan had asked Abhira to work in Poddar Firm as he was still unsure of Yuvraj. He didn't want to risk Abhira's life as Yuvraj's men were still lurking around. It was difficult for Abhira to accept the offer but Armaan left her with no option. He had successfully emotionally blackmailed her and she knew he was right. She couldn't risk Poddar family's lives anymore. He had hounded her at every opportunity in the office in this last week. She was getting really irritated with him. 

"Abhira, wh.." , her colleague Aman was about to ask her something when her desk phone rang. 

"Abhira, I need you in my office now". Abhira was furious at this point. 

"Armaan, tumhari problem kya hai?"

"Problem? Kaunsi problem? I am super chill", Armaan said smugly.

"Jab se maine tumhara office join kiya hai, tumne mera jeena mushkil kar diya hai. Khadoosman main bata rahi hoon, agar tumne mujhe gussa dilaya na, toh tumhare sar ke baal nahi bachenge", Abhira stated in anger. "Anyway, bolo kyun bulaya hai?"

"Hum kal 2 din ke liye Jaipur ja rahe hai. Singhanias ka case hai and I want you to assist me"

Abhira's eyes lit up. "Really? Oh my god Armaan, I am so excited. Meri life ka first proper case. Main apna best doongi and I will make sure ki tum yeh case jeet jao. Waise bhi Abhira Smartiepants Sharma ka goodluck tumhe yeh case easily jita dega"

Armaan felt tingling in his heart seeing her so happy. Even he knew he was acting crazy. He was just unable to point out the root cause of this. Last entire week had been hell for him. As soon as Abhira entered the office, her sunshine personality had caught everyone's attention, specially all the male gazes. She was surprisingly oblivious to the damage she was doing, but everyone seemed to be in awe of her. That had irked Armaan so much. Abhira was HIS. His friend, his partner. No one else deserved her light. He had been observing her from his cabin and everytime a guy approached her , he would ring her up and call her to his office. He made her eat lunch with him. He knew this wasn't him and he was acting really petty. But his frustration was making him blind. He needed to know what was causing all this. 

--------------------------------

Manisha Chachi helped Abhira pack for the trip. She took her shopping and bought some nice formals, some party wear clothes and nice heels. Abhira was ecstatic. She went through all the case files at night and found something fishy with the Singhanias. The youngest son was accused of assault which he denied of and she didn't want Armaan to take up their case without proper background check. She knew she had to do a honey trap here.

---------------------------------

"Abhira, party at Singhanias is at 8pm. Tum 7.30 taiyaar rehna. I will come pick you up. Mujhe case ke regarding kuchh logon se milna hai. Aaj shaam tum bahot saare lawyers and highend clients se milogi. All the best". Abhira smiled in anticipation.

At sharp 7.30, Armaan was at the hotel. He called Abhira to come downstairs to the lobby. He was surfing through his phone, when he felt a presence on top of the stairs. He looked up and gulped hard. She was unrecognisable. He clutched his phone hard. He had this unstoppable urge to go and pick her up in his arms and protect her from the world. He felt the colour drain from his face. She was wearing a flimsy designer silver saree with a sleeveless blouse that hid almost nothing. Her entire waist was on display and those bare hands were adorned with matching bangles. He could just go and kiss her at this moment. He hadn't felt like this ever. Her hair was open, and as she descended down the stairs, she looked like an angel coming to the earth from heaven. He needed a cold shower. He was down bad. He was staring at her, when suddenly her foot tripped at the last step and she was about to fall when he caught her. He touched her back and realised her blouse was backless. What the hell, he thought. He felt blood rushing down his body as he froze. He felt as though his body had been electrocuted. 

"He is staring like that again", Abhira thought as his hands touched her bare waist and she felt a shiver run down her spine. He looked so handsome today. He was dressed in all black. His top three shirt buttons were open and she got a good peak at his chiseled chest. His aftershave was driving her crazy. She felt his hands clutching her waist tightly. The grip was tightening with each passing second. His intense gaze and his tightening grip on her waist were making her heart beat faster. She knew the hand grip is going to leave a mark on her waist. 

"Sir, gaadi laga di bahar", the chauffeur came to inform them. Their trance got broken and they parted from each other. They felt really awkward. 

"Tumne yeh kapde kahaan se liye? ", Armaan coughed slightly and asked her. He was looking everywhere else but her.

"Woh...Manisha Chachi ne help ki. Unhone bola wahaan yahi dress code hoga. Plus last time mujhe party mein bahot out of place feel hua, toh maine socha is baar expert opinion lekar ready hongi. Kaisi lag rahi hoon main Khadoosman?", Abhira tried to lighten the mood. 

Armaan cleared his throat. If he started speaking the truth, they won't reach the venue tonight. "Thheek lag rahi ho. Tumhe koi shawl wagerah chahiye? Thhand lag jayegi AC mein". He was getting irritated. He didn't want other men to see her like this.

Abhira felt slightly bad. She was expecting a compliment, but maybe Armaan doesn't see her like that, she thought. "Nahi main thheek hoon, ab chalen?"

---------------------------------------------------

They reached the venue and Singhanias had arranged for a grand party. Armaan could feel people staring at Abhira in awe and as usual she was oblivious. She was lost in her own thoughts. 

"Last time, hum log party mein dance nahi kar paye the. You owe me a dance today Abhira", Armaan asked earnestly.

"Armaan mera dance karne ka bilkul bhi mood nahi hai. Maybe next time?"

Armaan was about to persuade her when Senior Singhania came up to them. Armaan introduced Abhira to him and initially Abhira was interested as they discussed about their case, but as the conversation drifted off to their family friendship and history, she got disinterested and excused herself. She went near the snacks stall and ordered for some snacks. 

"Madam ko do plates do and saath mein ek amazing si mocktail"

Abhira turned around and saw a familiar face. He was grandson of Mr Singhania. He was the one accused of sexual assault and she found him a bit eerie. But she had to put on an act if she wanted to get to the bottom of this case. 

"Hi, I am Rajvir Singhania. And you are?"

"I am Abhira Sharma. I am here with Mr. Armaan Poddar"

Abhira engaged him in conversation. He seemed decent. She wanted to know more. 

"Would you like to dance?"

"Actually, I am not in a mood to dance. Can we not sit and talk here?"

"Abhira, you are making me feel bad now. Come on, just one dance. Please"

Abhira reluctantly agreed. She didn't want to let go of him right now. She needed to be sure of him before taking his case. She held his hand and went to the dance floor. He kept his hand on her waist and pulled her close. She felt really uncomfortable. She got reminded of Armaan's touch. How his hands start by slowly caressing her skin and then slowly dig in to give her shivers. She was deep in thought when she suddenly felt  his gaze on her back. She stilled. She could feel the anger from a distance. She felt him come closer. 

"May I dance with my WIFE?" Armaan was livid. He had never been this angry before.

"Tum...tum Armaan ki wife ho?" 

Abhira nodded absolutely stunned.

"I am so sorry Armaan. She is all yours"

Rajvir left in a hurry. Abhira looked at Armaan and wished that Rajvir took her along to catch whatever train he was going to catch. 

Armaan stood infront of her and stared at her. She couldn't catch a breath. 

"Mujhe laga tumhe dance karne ka mood nahi tha. Ya sirf mere saath dance nahi karna tha?" Armaan asked in a very low and dangerous voice.

"Armaan.. mai..main woh..."

Before she could finish, she felt his warm hand slide through her waist covering every bare inch and enveloping her body. The other hand slid through her shoulder and took her delicate hand in his rough hand. He pulled her closer. She couldn't breathe. She could feel him pull her closer with each passing second and there was no air left in between them. Suddenly she looked up and saw his red eyes. He looked angry. He looked like a predator and that stirred a storm inside her. She tried to break free, but he held her tighter. 

"What the hell Armaan..."

He twirled her and now her back was touching his front. She could feel his hot breath on her neck just below the ears. He slid his hand over her stomach and pulled her to him. With the other hand he pushed her hair aside and brought his lips near her ear. 

"Tum yeh dance kabhi nahi bhoologi"

Abhira was hyperventilating at this point. She couldn't understand what was happening to him, what was happening to her. Why was she getting excited? Why was she anticipating his next move? She was feeling a bit disgusted with herself but she was too far gone. She gave in.

He tightened his hold on her stomach and swiftly turned her around. He bended her backwards and she could feel his entire upper body touching hers. He started in her eyes. He was searching for something. Something even he didn't know about. He twirled her a couple more times and lifted her. His hands explored every inch of her body. He was stamping her body with his touch. He was claiming her. She was his.  After the final twirl, Abhira collapsed in his arms. She hugged him tightly. She felt disgusted with herself. She was ashamed of losing control. She didn't know how she would face Armaan again. She held onto him as if her life depended on it. Her face was buried in his chest and she wanted the world to fade away. She couldn't look up. Everything had changed between them. They can never go back to being just friends. She knew something changed today. Her heart beating in sync with his was the proof. 

------------------------------------

Do let me know how it is. I like to end my OS's at a cliffhanger lol. Don't expect a part 2 πŸ˜…

You dawg!!! How dare you end at a cliffhanger!!! 

My reaction after every para 

images (100).jpeg

Me at the end 

images - 2024-03-01T005901.817.jpeg

Dies from too much short and heavy breathes🀧🀧🀧

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

You dawg!!! How dare you end at a cliffhanger!!! 

My reaction after every para 

images (100).jpeg

Me at the end 

images - 2024-03-01T005901.817.jpeg

Dies from too much short and heavy breathes🀧🀧🀧

I am bad at ending, isliye hamesha cliffhanger pe end kar deti hoonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@bold - Hope it had some hotness which I was hoping to provide lol. 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I am bad at ending, isliye hamesha cliffhanger pe end kar deti hoonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@bold - Hope it had some hotness which I was hoping to provide lol. 

IT DID!! DEFINITELY DID!!😍😍😍