Loved d scene where Shilpa was looking at Sid like a kid 😳
SidShi convo was amazing

Shilpa is engaged 😲

Can't wait 4 d next part.
Do continue soon....

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sidra dear ur updates are  just amazing as always.πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€—

siddy a neurosurgeon! will he get lucky to operate ridhima in the future?? hope it helps him to  decipher what actually makes her so fickle mindedπŸ˜› 
& shilpa engaged?? that doesnt worry me; u have made her remove her engagement ring.. πŸ˜†

so when is the next update coming😳
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow....it just keeps getting better and better! And my words are getting monotonous!

Loved every aspect, loved the change in Sid with regards to his work, loved the SCANDAL of Shilpa's engagement....
loved when he caught her off guard and smiled at her paranoia......absolutely adoreddd

"Why..........why do you always do that Shilpa?"
"Because you would have done the same for me, Sid." She moved around to face him."

Wowww...honestly I actually "aww'd" out loud! sooo cute! i dont even know what else to compliment, it was so well structured, the build up to their conversation...how he hasnt changed in some ways because of his friendship with Shilpa...yet professionally he's become stone cold...their conversation in itself was sooo realistic, I could envisage it before me!

Kudos to you! Cant wait for the next part, but I'll definitely be reading this bit again and again in the meantime!! :D Well Done!

xxxx
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hey Sidzoo!πŸ€—

I love how this is shaping up. This is exactly how I see Sid and Shilpa years down the line. Sid has turned rigid and put up walls around him because both love and friendship finished him. Understandable. He reminds me a tad of Abhimanyu Modi. He was the same when he came to Sanjivani - cold and hopeless with rare sprouts of warmth. I love Shilpa's protective nature and her engulfing warmth for her best friend.

Shilpa not happy in her relationship? Sounds good to me. lol.

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sidra,

I loved it, yet again a awesome update.

The changed Sid and Shilpa not happy in her relationship............Looking forward & loving it.

@Shamil: Even Sid being  a neurosurgeon,I feel no one can't decipher her mindπŸ€”,
I dont have words to express how much Im enjoying this FF! It just gets better and better!! Just wonderful Sidra!😳

vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow sidra dis ws fabulous i loved it 😳                                       Sid is a neurosurgeon wow and nv he hs taken dr kirti hitler post haha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†                                        Loved te way shilpa ws watci sid like a kid while he ws briefing his interns 😳                                           Sid and shilpas convo ws amazing and sid dosnt want to trust on any1 so sad ..... Shilpa is engaged   πŸ˜² hope is a good guy... Plz continue soonEdited by vidyashree - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I always thought Sid would be male version of Dr Keerti in a more stern way, talk about work, focus on work and no social life, this is what route his life has taken and the life within him

I am glad Shilpa is with him, otherwise he would be so lonely

Am i right in thinking he has gone back to Sanjeevani, why???

Looks like Shilpa is not that into her fiance...............   

Nice chapter 😊

I like the part where she says, she can never hide from him

Also i totally get why he needs to remember everything so he doesnt let himself trust anyone..........
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesomeeeeeeeee update......................
Cant wait for the next part, .................

nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update!

I can so imagine Sid like this, but I always saw him as a person who can gain respect of the people around him because of the aura he gives of but I can see him as stern and strict as well.

I can't wait to see what happens next with Shilpa beginning enganged.

Cont soon!