Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Mini Chapter 

Later in evening Prithvi retired to Antahpura and was watching a dance performance with his friends. Vasantmitra got to know of it and felt angry. 

Arjun- I thought you would go to Maharani. 

Prithvi- It hurts me to stay away from her even for a pal but i like jealousy on her face. 

Arjun laughed. 

Prithvi saw the woman dancing but he felt no joy like before, he wasn't liking it and suddenly due to drink effect he started seeing Vasantmitra in the woman......he smiled and suddenly got up and left. He said- Enjoy guys , my Maharani is waiting for me. They laughed. 

Arjun- We thought this marriage would tame down his affections. It seems he's becoming more and more obsessed.

Varun- I just hope it won't become unhealthy. He seems to be giving more than necessary attention to her. 

Arjun looked worried- Too much of anything is lethal, even love. 

He went to her room and she was fuming with anger. She wasn't talking to him. 

Prithvi hugged from behind and gave a real Passionate kiss on her neck.....

Vasantmitra- Dasi, tell Maharaj....I don't want to talk to him. 

He signalled dasi to leave while he was still kissing her...she turned and tried to go away but he grabbed her hand. 

Prithvi- You can't escape....

Vasantmitra- So you married me to imprison me? 

He pulled her in his arms and said- I can do anything to be with you. 

Vasantmitra wanted to go but his grasp was real tight....

Vasantmitra- Let me go....

Prithvi started tickling her neck and said- If only I could let you go......he saw her with real puppy eyes and it melted her...she gave a passionate kiss to him and said- I am still angry.....

Prithvi- Throw all your anger on me.....and she kissed him and they fell on the bed. 

Samagra went to his room......

Prarthna looked worried because of the chain, she decided not to anger Samagra by asking him again but she was being anxious. 

Prarthna- Arya? How was the celebration today? 

Samagra- It was really nice, I enjoyed a lot. 

Prarthna- Really? Was Vasantmitra there?

Samagra- Yes she was. It was her debut.

Prarthna- Right....ah was she looking beautiful. 

Samagra unconsciously- She looked like a goddess.....

Prarthna shocked and Samagra quickly tried to ease the situation by kissing her and said but not as beautiful as you.......

Prarthna wasn't convinced....- Arya, let's go back, I want to go home. 

Samagra-We will dear, after Kamla marries and you deliver the baby. Then we will return. He kissed her forehead and said, sleep dear...I feel tired...and he went to sleep leaving a more anxious Prarthna.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 14 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Chapter 94

In Morning, Prithvi was still asleep while Vasantmitra went to Mandir. When he woke up he called a dasi. 

Prithvi- Where is Maharani? 

Dasi- She went to Mandir for morning Prayers. 

Prithvi- Morning? Oh god....he thought- I still feel tired. Gosh loves really destroys a person and he chuckled. He got up and left with his guards. 

Vasantmitra was doing Puja and Kamla also came there. 

Kamla- Pranam Maharani. 

They did Puja together and were walking in the garden. 

Vasantmitra- Don't address me as Maharani. This title only belongs to you. 

Kamla smiled and said- You are his love, his life, we have seen how much he loves you. Only you are his true Maharani.

Vasantmitra blushed

Kamla- So, how are you feeling in your new life? 

Vasantmitra- I am really happy, Prithvi loves me very much but.....I miss Baba and my friends....she got tears in her eyes. 

Kamla wiped her tears- Consider me as your friend here. 

Vasantmitra- We shall soon become co-wives and then everything will change. 

Kamla- I might be a co wife but I will never get your place which is in his heart. She took her hand and said- This hand, he loves to hold it. He touched her heart, your heart, it beats for him. 

Vasantmitra smiled........she hugged Kamla. 

As they were talking they saw Avantika coming with Rupa. 

Avantika- Oh look, two women who stole my love. 

Kamla was neutral but Vasantmitra looked slightly angry. 

Vasantmitra- Mind your words Avantika

Avantika sarcastically- Oh did I angry you Maharani, I beseech you to not cut my head. Rupa giggled.

Vasantmitra- You will never change it seems. 

Avantika- Enjoy till it last my dear, he gave me many hopes and promises but...

Vasantmitra- And you ruined it with your stupidity....

Avantika was about to slap her when she grabbed her hand and shouted- Beware Avantika, I am wife of Prithvi now. And I won't be tolerating your nonsense anymore. He told me about your undignified conduct with him. 

Avantika shouted- Undignified? Now a dacoit will tell me what is dignity. You are a queen by favour. I am princess by birth. Remember that. You can never be my equal. 

Kamla- Avantika, please.....

Avantika left in anger.....

Vasantmitra started crying.....

Kamla- Vasantmitra, please.....don't let her get to you......

Avantika met Kanak and she told her everything with more exaggeration.

Kanak angry- Prithvi's attentions is making her forget her place. She maybe announced as queen but Kamla will soon become chief queen. Huh.....this woman......once Prithvi get bored I will make her life a living hell. 

Avantika- Maa, I don't have patience anymore. Do anything, just remove her from his life. 

Kanak- Don't worry Avantika, I am just waiting for one ammunition and Prithvi will throw her out. She wont be even a memory, I will assure that. 

Vasantmitra came to her room and she saw Prithvi was gone. She hugged the cushion he slept on and smelled it. She crying- I love you Prithvi, I don't have strength now to lose you. Before I had excuses but not anymore. The way you love me, you don't even know my passion for you. I.....left my everything for you. You don't know how much I love my Baba and I left him for you. I....she started crying on the bed and remembered all warnings of her Baba and Samagra. She hugged her pillow more tightly. She saw Prithvi left his upper cloth in her room. She caressed it with love and suddenly a ring fell from it. It was the same ring Avantika claimed as her own and Prithvi told her was intended for Avantika. 

She thought- Why is he still keeping this ring? That too in his pocket? She was confused but she kept the ring back in the pocket. She felt jealous. 

Vasantmitra kept her hand on her heart and said- Never thought love could hurt so much. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 14 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Chapter 95

Prarthna saw that Samagra forgot the half chain in his drawer and she took it. She came to meet Vasantmitra. 

Prarthna in rude voice- You must be really happy now you have become a queen, I dare say you are a vixen. 

Vasantmitra- Prarthna, so much malice is not good for your baby. You must think pleasant things and think pleasant about other people. 

Prarthna saw Vasantmitra wearing the same chain and was shocked and disturbed. 

Prarthna- Can I request you something? 

Vasantmitra surprised- Yes

Prarthna- Can you give me this chain? Just for a moment. 

Vasantmitra confused but she gave her the chain. 

Dasi entered....

Dasi- Maharani, Maharaj is calling you for the lunch. 

Vasantmitra- Sorry Prarthna but I have to go. I cannot make him wait. 

Prarthna- You go....I.....need to be alone anyway. 

Vasantmitra left.....

She took Samagra's chain and then Vasantmitra's and locked them together and was shocked. It fit perfectly......

Prarthna was shocked and she started crying...... She ran straight to Kanak. 

Avantika was sitting with Kanak.............

Prarthna crying and hugged Kanak....

Kanak- What happened my child? 

Prarthna told her everything and Kanak and Avantika were shocked to their souls. Avantika started laughing like crazy ....

Kanak- Ab aya oont pahar ke neeche....but I can't believe Samagra would do such a thing. 

Avantika- Now Prithvi will know what blunder he did with his life. 

Kanak evil smiled- This woman trapped my Prithvi but she likes Samagra. Prithvi will punish her severely for betraying him. He hates disloyalty. 

Avantika- Due to my one silly mistake Prithvi is still angry, I can't even imagine what punishment he will give Vasantmitra.....

Kanak and Avantika started laughing and Prarthna was surprised that instead of soothing her pain they were busy in planning and plotting against Vasantmitra. 

In Evening 

Kanak assembled everyone including Samagra, Vaishali and Vasantmitra. 

Prithvi- Why did you call us here Maa? 

Kanak- Maharaj, you always disobeyed me and favoured this outsider (pointing at Vasantmitra). Now you will know what blunder you did believing this woman. 

Vasantmitra was shocked and confused. 

Lakha- Rupa, What is going on? 

Rupa- Rajkumar, you will be shocked. 

Lakha- Vasantmitra shouldn't be hurt or else I will ensure Avantika will be hurt severely. 

Rupa- Wait and watch..

Kanak- Prarthna

Prathana came crying in front of Prithvi and showed him that locked chain.....

Samagra was shocked and so was Vasantmitra 

Vasantmitra thought- This is my chain but where did she get it's lost piece? 

Samagra thought- Prarthna what the hell did you do....

She told Prithvi everything and he was highly shocked....he also remembered whenever Samagra talked with Vasantmitra, he felt Jealous. 

Prithvi shouted- Vasantmitra........What is this? Explain Yourself.....His eyes were really red with anger and Vasantmitra was deeply shocked and hurt. 

Vasantmitra with tears- You believe this nonsense story? Prarthna is trying to malign me and Samagra..

Samagra lowered his head in disgust and shame.....

Prarthna shouted showing the chain- Then what is this? 

Lakha was shocked and thought - Yes, Yes, Prithvi will abandon her now and she will be mine. 

Samagra shouted- Prarthna......I will never forgive you....why are you making tamasha....

Suddenly Vaishali spoke ...

Vaishali- Maharaj can I say something? 

Prithvi- Say ..

Vaishali- This chain belongs to me.....

Everyone shocked...

Vaishali- Actually Vasantmitra's chain was lost and found by Rajkumar. When he came to Mahishmati, I lost it. I was really scared so I bought a new chain just like this and gave Rajkumar one. He kept one piece with himself and returned it to Maharani. 

Samagra thought- Dhanyawad Vaishali, for keeping your promise of helping me. 

Prithvi- See Prarthna, and you made a tamasha of my queen in front of everyone.

Lakha thought- Damn it, I lost my chance. 

Prarthna- I asked Arya, why didn't he tell me this then. 

Samagra- Because I didn't want to make you jealous by mentioning Vaishali. You are in a sensitive position. 

Vasantmitra crying- You not only insulted me today but my mother as well, she took the chain and said, this chain belonged to my mother which Samagra lost....she threw the chain....Samagra picked it up.....

She ran to her room crying.....

Prithvi- Are you happy Maa? You are trying to separate me from her but I couldn't believe you would use Samagra and play this dirty game. He left.....

Kanak and Avantika couldn't utter a word, prarthna held her head in shame...

Samagra left disgusted and Vaishali thought- I hope Samagra will fulfill his promise to make everything better. 

Prithvi came to meet Vasantmitra....she was packing her bags...

Prithvi- What are you doing? 

Vasantmitra- Leaving this hell forever. 

Prithvi- I won't let you. 

Vasantmitra- Shut Up, Enough is enough......find a new Concubine for yourself...Avantika is here,  marry her but free me. I won't be tolerating insults like this anymore. 

Prithvi pulled her in his arms and said- Why are you punishing me for Prarthna?

Vasantmitra- You believed her....

Prithvi- I.... I was jealous so .....

Vasantmitra- Shut up and leave me....

Prithvi kissed her but she broke the kiss....she pushed him.....he got angry and grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall....

Prithvi- Enough.....you are my queen but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. 

Vasantmitra stared at him with sad eyes and tears....it melted him....he caressed her cheeks with his hand, she hugged him.....Prithvi sniffed her hair and have a kiss on her head....

Vasantmitra- What would you do if allegations were true?

Prithvi- I would have killed Samagra...and would lock you in this room forever , except me no one would be able to see and visit you, no one, his eyes looked filled with anger and threat.

Vasantmitra shocked....- What? He's your friend......how could you do this? 

He smirked and  patted her cheeks and said- I don't forgive traitors.... remember that.....I didn't forgive Avantika you really think I would forgive anyone else? Loyalty is above everything even love. 

He pulled her closer and said- Never Ever think of betraying me.....he kissed her....

Vasantmitra took his upper cloth and showed him the ring...

Vasantmitra- What is this? Why are you still keeping it? 

He took the ring and left without saying anything....

Vasantmitra looked at him leaving with shock and fear in her heart.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 13 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 96

Prithvi went to Antahpura and was very upset with what happened. He met Vasudha. 

They were in the bed...

Vasudha- I am so happy you visited me after so long. She hugged him. 

But Prithvi was lost in his thoughts.....

Vasudha wasn't a queen so she wasn't allowed to talk much but she could see her was upset. 

Vasudha- Seems like Maharaj is upset. Can I offer you anything? 

Prithvi simply got up and left for his room.....

Prithvi in his room, he started drinking remembering Vasantmitra with Lakha, Varun, Arjun and Samagra. Jealousy was taking a heavy toll on him. He threw his glass and wiped his mouth. 

Prithvi thought- She is mine, no one can  see her. Ugh...........

Suddenly a servant came....

Servant- Maharaj, Maharani's fathers have sent some letters for her.  

He took the letters....Ekant, servant left...

He opened one letter....

My dear daughter, I hope you are well, we all miss you. I have written you so many letters but you didn't reply me. I hope you are ok and Maharaj is taking good care of you. I will always love you. 

Prithvi didn't read further and simply threw the letters in fire. He thought- This dacoit has no relationship with my queen now. For her I have tolerated so many things, for her love I have sacrificed enough despite being a king, but now it's enough. 

Next day

Prithvi took a day off to refresh himself and visited Vasantmitra in the morning who just came out of bath and her hair were still wet. She wore a beautiful red white combination saree. Her dasi was applying itra to her. Prithvi's whole body was filled with love for her. 

Prithvi- Ekant....

Dasi left...

Vasantmitra applied sindoor and he came to her and put her hands on her bare shoulders. 

Prithvi in her ears- You are looking like a goddess of beauty......no one is as beautiful as you. She got up and didn't say a word as she was about to leave he grabbed her hand. 

Prithvi- You are still mad? 

Vasantmitra didn't look at him....

He touched her waist and whispered in her ears- Let's spend the whole day together. No one else just you and me. 

Vasantmitra- I don't want to.

Prithvi removed her palla a little and kissed her shoulder- Now? 

Vasantmitra smiled a little- Maybe.....

He picked her up and put her on the table...- Let's go outside and have fun. It will refresh your mood. 

Vasantmitra- Hmm...okay.....and he smiled. 

Samagra was so angry he didn't go to Prarthna's room instead he went to Vaishali's room and the whole night they were talking about their plans. They slept next to each other unconsciously. 

Vaishali opened her eyes first and saw Samagra sleeping next to her. She smiled a little and thought- He looks so handsome.....wait, want the hell am I thinking. After our mission is over I will retire to Mahishmati. I.....must not think things like this. Our marriage is only in name. He sees me only as a friend. 

Samagra got up and saw Vaishali and quickly got up from the bed. 

Samagra- I am sorry I...was so upset and tired I slept on it. 

Vaishali laughed- Don't be .... We are friends and a couple in front of everyone. Don't be so tensed. He said, thank you for saving me and Vasantmitra, it means a lot. 

Vaishali- You didn't tell me what's the mystery behind that chain. Don't you trust me?

Samagra smiled- That chain is very important and when you will know you will be shocked. Our first plan is to know what Virochana wants to do next. 

Vaishali- He will contact me soon. 

Samagra- Be ready...he thought- Virochana, your malicious schemes will be exposed and Vasantmitra will get her rights as a princess back. 

Prithvi and Vasantmitra left for a pleasure trip in nearby village in disguise. 

They were walking and sight seeing. 

Vasantmitra went to a shop..- These bangles are really beautiful. As the shopkeeper was about to take her hand Prithvi snatched bangles from his stand and started pushing it in her hand. She looked at him with smile and admiration. 

Vasantmitra- I like these bangles.....they bought it. 

Suddenly it started raining and they left for their room where they were staying for the day and night. 

Vasantmitra remembered the days when such rain happened and their fight and how she got stabbed....she was watching the rain and remembering their moments. 

Prithvi hugged her from back- What are you thinking my dear? 

Vasantmitra- Just remembering the night, it was raining and we had that fight and I got stabbed later...he put his finger on her lips...

Prithvi- Don't remind me, my soul left my body that day. He got tears in his eyes- I can't even imagine how would I live without you. She saw him with love and tears in her eyes and hugged him. 

He took her chin and said- I love you....

Vasantmitra- Really?

Prithvi- Yes....

Vasantmitra- Why are you still keeping that ring then? 

Prithvi- It's just a ring, do you want it ? 

Vasantmitra- No, it was intended for Avantika originally, I think you want to give it to her.

Prithvi laughed- If that makes you jealous I will never get rid of it. He started playing with her hair and said- You look exceptionally beautiful when jealous. 

Vasantmitra- Oh yeah but you become so ugly when jealous.....I can't believe you doubted Samagra. It's yuck. He's the best person I have ever known. He is so kind, considerate, compassionate....

Prithvi irritated and shouted- Then why don't you marry him? Leave me....he threw a vase on the mirror frightening her. 

Vasantmitra grabbed his face and said- I was just praising him, I am sorry if it hurts you. 

Prithvi- His praises don't hurt me....I came here to get rid of that ugly fight we had and you are mentioning a third person here. 

Vasantmitra- Ok I am sorry.....she kissed him.......now you forgive me? 

He smirked- Not enough..... 

She smiled and hugged him but was disturbed inside and thought- Prithvi is becoming more and more possessive each day. I am afraid he might hurt anyone innocent in anger...she saw broken pieces of the mirror and thought- I will have to be careful from now on. 

He thought- She cannot love anyone else except me........

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 13 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Mini Chapter 

Samagra got a letter from a servant and it said Prithvi had decided to send him on a mission to suppress a rebellious attack in a far away place near Meluha borders. Samagra thought- Prithvi could send Arjun or Varun? Why me? 

He went to Prarthna who hugged him- Arya I am sorry, I hurt you. 

He pushed her away and said- I am only here to tell you Prithvi is sending me away to suppress a rebellious attack. Look what you have done. I warned you again and again not to interfere in Prithvi and Vasantmitra's matters but no.....you are his sister but you don't know him like I do, no one does. It's not a war between Vasantmitra and Rajmata or Avantika. It's a war between Prithvi and Rajmata. Why the hell don't you understand? You really think you can remove Vasantmitra from him? 

Prarthna- I don't understand 

Samagra- If you could understand you wouldn't do what you did.

Prarthna- I was shocked to see that chain and you also lied.

Samagra- Prarthna, when the truth will be out it will be so dark and ugly, no one will be able to digest it. You don't know what awful things happened in the past. This conspiracy is a lot deeper than we all know. 

Prarthna- What conspiracies? 

Samagra- You will know...he left.....

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

chapter 91

No one understands Samarth and his true love. Prarthna is his commitment, not his love.

coderlady thumbnail

Vaishali will help uncover the conspiracy. Kanak and Avantika, as expected, are plotting against Vasant.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 92

Vasant is about to be introduced as the queen and that is scaring her. People will accept her if the family does. Kanal has to be the first one.

Edited by coderlady - 12 days ago
coderlady thumbnail

Avantika invited that insult on herself. She had no business showing up in the bathing area.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 93

The gossip is making its round. But Lakha is still a threat that is very real. He has not dropped his idea yet.