Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome awesome..

This update was def all about Shilpa and her feelings. Feel like stabbing Armaan for making Shilpa lose her faith in love.

haha vivek. took me back to the beginnings of DMG with one character of viek. hopefully he does not turn out like that,

def continue!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are bringing out the Sid Shilpa relationship so well ............

The way Sid wants to experience happiness through Shilpa happiness How he is scared to be happy as always when he tried his heart and hopes were shattered very badly

And Shilpa seeing Sid's aspirations of seeing her happy makes her helpless. As she is not able to experience happiness and she knows that will worsen things for Sid............. And that is one thing she will never want.......wonderful characterizations 

Just when I thought I couldnt dislike Armaan anymore then I already did , your update  deepened my anger towards him and reminded me that he is the most selfish person ever!!

He used Shilpa just to get what he wanted not giving a thought about how he would make her feel!!

I love the way you write Sid! It gets me so involved!!😊
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey the part waz beautiful............. loved it............... could understand shilpa's pain .... n helplessness............ feeling really bad for sid.................. anywaz pls continue soon ............. n thanks for pm.................take care........love aish......
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update!

I totally get Shilpa's feelings you smile for the world so they don't worry, because if they know you are broken you will break down, bear the pain in silcene because if they are happy you will be happy to right?

I cab't wait to see what happens next!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sidra

Awesome update !!!

how can dat Hormaan do dis wid Shilpa ??
I hate him soooooooo much 😡😡😡

Really felt bad 4 Shilpa
Bcoz of dat Hormaan she lost all her faith in Love😡😡

Loved d way ur showing Sid & Shilpa's relationship..

Plzz continue soon....
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW Sidra,👏👏👏 U r awesome with expressing the feelings of Shilpa & Sid.

This update makes me to hate Armaan more and that lusty couple more...................What they have done to Sid & Shilpa😭😭😭...........They can't even move ahead in their lives & believe in life/Love again😡😡😡😡.

Vivek.............Without knowing him, i started to feel for him..........Pls one sid is enough and not one more.
These lines........................I can feel the feelings............Awesome Sidra⭐️

, "Happiness scares me Shilpa. I try to stay far away from it as much as I can."
"And that is why I want you to be far away from anything that upsets you. I need you to be smiling always....so that I can live my happiness through you."

Keep going👍🏼
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Update.........I cant u how much i hate Armaan😡
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
*Applause*.

You write beautifully....that you knew already, but I want to tell you-your writing actually moves me. Its weird, I completely understand Shilpa...and that's only cause of the way you write.

Her insecurities and hestitation with regards to her relationship with Vivek are relateable...because of what happened to her. When you love someone with your whole heart and they disappoint, rather betray your trust and confidence in them, it has a huge detrimental effect on your personality and maybe even your looks as you feel indifferent to caring for yourself (which is wrong!!) but very human and that came across in your writing...

I feel so bad for her! Bless Shilpa but well done to you, this is an awesome chapter my dear, short but sweet-again, it takes alot to write something which can touch so many hearts so will read it again and again :) as per usual...but definitely eagerly!! awaiting your next piece....

You just keep raising the bar for yourself as well as everyone else! :P lots of love and a big jhappi! You star! Hats off :) xxxx

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sidra 🤗
awesome update.
i can feel shilpa & sid's pain........😭

i hate them  a lot😡....they never deserve my angels sid shi..........
what they have done to my angels.......Sid shi both r scared of happiness to believe some one again.........😭 

for vivek i hope he will be nice guy ....no more heart breaks for any one....😳

update soon.