~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all...this is my new fanfic on the characters of Siddhant and Shilpa from DMG.This is my second attempt at writing.

Please do not use^^

Index :

Ch 1 - Pg 1                           Chapter 30 - Pg 108
Ch 2 - Pg 4
Ch 3 - Pg 7
Ch 4 - Pg 9
Ch 5 - Pg 11
Ch 6 - Pg 14
Ch 7 - Pg 17
Ch 8 - Pg 19
Ch 9 - Pg 22
Ch 10 - Pg 25
Ch 11 - Pg 28
Ch 12 - Pg 30
Ch 13 - Pg 34
Ch 14 - Pg 38
Ch 15 - Pg 41
Ch 16 - Pg 43
Ch 17 - Pg 46
Ch 18 - Pg 50
Ch 19 - Pg 56
Ch 20 - Pg 60
Ch 21 - Pg 67
Ch 22 - Pg 72
Ch 23 - Pt 1 - Pg 75, Pt 2 - Pg 76
Ch 24 - Pg 81
Ch 25 - Pg 87
Ch 26 - Pg 91
Ch 27 - Pg 93
Ch 28 - pg 99
Ch 29 - Pg 102

Note: It starts off from Riddhima's confession to Sid about what had happened between her and  Armaan in that tent.

The rain lashed mercilessly against the windows.
The flames crackled fiercely in the fireplace sending a sharp sound resonating in the room.
And yet he sat still on the sofa without registering any of the sounds around him.
His eyes continued to stare at the wall without wavering...his mind reliving that horrible moment when everything had changed for him.
His memories danced to the silent beat of the flames, burning his mind yet again with an indescribable pain.

"I am a very bad person Sid...I...I have insulted our marriage,our relationship but most of all I have broken your faith in me..."
He stood still as the ominous words poured forth from her...a part of him refusing to believe her.
His eyes flickered towards the third person in the room...Armaan.
Why was he standing there with that strange look on his face?
Why wasnt he leaving the room to give them some privacy?
Something was off about him...he didnt look like the Armaan that Sid knew and loved.
His mind was beginning to understand what Riddhima was trying to say but his heart refused to believe it.
Riddhima...his Riddhima could never break his trust.
But as he heard her words, he knew that things would never be the same again.
"I am not worthy of your love..."
"Riddhima", he spoke in a small voice,his throat gone dry. "What..."
"Armaan...Armaan and I...we..."
His felt every ounce of his will shatter into pieces as he listened to her confess about what had transpired between her and Armaan.
His wife and her ex-boyfriend.
Riddhima and Armaan.
This couldnt be happening.
He hoped this was all just a dream...any minute now he would wake up...but no, it couldnt be.
Because even in his dreams he would never expect such a thing from Riddhima.
His trust in her had been that absolute.
There was silence for a long time. His most precious moments with her flashed in his mind...moments...instances,  which had made him trust her more than himself.
"Sid?...Sid!...please!...say something...anything."
His eyes focused back on his wife who was now kneeling before him.
He slowly knelt down next to her.
"Riddhima..", his voice had gone hoarse, barely audible.
His hands encircled her face as she looked up at him, her watery eyes silently pleading him for forgiveness.
"Were you...", his voice almost broke. He closed his eyes to collect himself.
"Were you forced?
Riddhima's eyes widened.
"Were you...at any point... forced Riddhima?"
A cold silence followed his question...he looked into her eyes for an answer, hoping she would say that yes...yes, she was forced.
He waited...her eyes lowered shamefully to the ground confirming the bitter truth.
For a few minutes, he just sat there unable to move.
The world around him faded and the terrible silence rung loudly in his ears.
Slowly, as if every inch of his body had turned into stone, he let go of her and stood up.
"Sid please!", Riddhima caught on to his hand and got up..."please dont! Dont go!"
For the first time, Sid felt nothing at the sight of her tears...his heart didnt crunch at the sight of her anguish.
He looked away from her.
"I am so sorry! Really, really sorry", she cried pathetically, "It was just a weak moment...please! I stopped before things got out of hand...it was the sight of your bracelet that made me stop!"
He suddenly turned back to her ,his eyes burning with such raw pain that Riddhima stepped back.
He spoke in such cold tones that it made her shiver.
"So you mean to tell that had you not seen that bloody bracelet you wouldnt have remembered me?!"
He saw realization dawn in her eyes at what she had just uttered.
"You needed a bracelet to remember you have a husband? You needed a bracelet to stop yourself from getting physical with you ex-boyfriend?!"
Riddhima covered her face, guilt tearing her insides.
"Didnt I ever mean anything to you Riddhima? Anything?" , his voice lost all the anger, "I...I have asked you time and again to be frank with me...I gave you ample chances to leave me and go back to Armaan. Why didnt you? Why couldnt you tell me what you wanted? You know I have always wanted your happiness. I would have happily let you go...you know that.Have I ever forced you to stay with me?"
Riddhima shook her head unable to speak through her tears but Sid continued to talk.
His hands fisted, his fingers making deep ingroves on his palm.
"What were you waiting for?...For this day? Did you want to see me suffer?
"No Sid...please..."
"Are you enjoying it now Riddhima? Seeing me like this? Are you?!!"
"Sid please!...please stop! I never wanted to hurt you...I didnt plan for all this to happen.It was never my intention...Sid please understand it was only a weak moment."
Sid looked at her silently for a long time not even aware that his eyes were now wet.
"Your weakness has cost us our marriage Riddhima."
Her eyes widened.
"No Sid please..."
"Enough Riddhima...its over."
The finality in his voice couldnt be mistaken.
He turned away and walked slowly towards the exit when he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.
Turning, he found himself staring at the man he had respected more than his own brother.
"Look Sid...we...I know how you feel...we were going to tell you sooner...the thing is that we still love each..."
Riddhima gasped as Armaan was suddenly thrown halfway across the room.Her eyes darted back to her husband standing with his hands fisted and a look so foreign in her eyes that she felt scared.
She had never seen such raw anger before.
Throwing a last look towards her, Sid walked out, his whole world destroyed.

He was brought back to the present as a sharp clap of thunder resounded outside.
He looked down at the papers in his hand...his eyes scanning the words written on it.
Was this really happening? Had it really come to this?
He was so numb with pain that he couldnt even cry...he could feel nothing except pain.
And Siddhant knew that was the only emotion he would feel for a very, very long time.

--------------------------------

PM list:

~ jasangel
~zeenia
~monty22
~nikita_88
~Vidya85
~desi_chic
~indian_beauty
~ssdtvgojan
~aisha_ranbir8

~sugaryanu
~krishnaria
~sidma_love
~sr-medha
~sidra2007
~reshusaluja
~psarada
~Lennie
~Pocahontas
~DJ..

~0o.Leah.o0
~vidyashree
~ -Fatima-
~ Eternalsiddhima
~ monar
~jenny1000
~nm21
~jacobharry10011
~veena_rocks
~Darklord_Rehan
~miss_cullen
~PyaarSe
~...Noorya...
~vrshn
~-Prithi-
~Cess-
~malose
~scorpio dreams

Edited by sidsk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg its beautiful plzzzzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeee................
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sidra 🤗 i just saw ur FF siggie . damn if i useit it will be crime.........but i will like to do this sin . beautiful sin....... 😍 😉 😆
Oh my gosh Sid this was absolutely stunning!! If there was a 'love' button I would have pressed it!!

Its so beautifully written!! How I wish Sid had done this in the clowns show!!

Please PM me when you update!!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭Sidra it was heart breaking 🥺. u remind me that scene. i really don't want to watch that scene but i can't resist myself.....& i saw that scene. that tear drop come out of his eyes...... & i cried so much while watching that scene.

amazing wriiten.  for siddhanth's pain......how can she expecting for forgiveness from Sid?  

.i m posting this VM. it's made by Fary.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JysIySYd_Yc[/YOUTUBE]

gr8 job.  👍🏼 👏PM me when u update it. 😳
Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only word that comes to my mind is Beautiful .............you have described the pain so well ...........

nikita_88 thumbnail
Sidra
Firstly YAY! You finally posted it!

The siggie is fantastic! I have no words for it!

Next It has been amazingly written, each emotion so raw so fresh, an amazing job.

I honestly can't wait to see where you take this FF!

Cont soon!

P.S Monty I love that VM by Fary it is amazing and everytime I hear the song I always think Siddhima!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great start

Again i can feel Sid's pain, the aching

She has destroyed his life.........  with that came alot of things, destroyed his love and faith etc
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i have only one word Amazing👏

how much i wanted Sid to react in this way and leave that ****** there itself but anyways i m happy u expressed exactly the same way i wanted in show😛

update soon😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sidra 🤗
Thank u soooooooo much 4 d PM

Dis is beautiful 😳
it has been amazingly written
I can feel Sid's pain 😭

Can't wait to see where u take dis FF
Plzz continue soon....

PS - I loved d sig😳