Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

I went to the link n the video has the her "white dress" avatar n that made me puke n I left! 🀣
Seriously man - how can she think that she can be a beauty? I mean apna size to dekh! 😑 And wear elegant clothes according, n then you WILL look nice! Not in exposing your king size body parts! 🀣 That scares me! 🀒 🀒 🀒

i think i liked the flower power dress for the party at least she was more covered upπŸ˜† i don't know whose photo shoot was worse Pratigywa or Nainaji'sπŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

I think its only me who was dead laughing on that *supposed* romantic track! πŸ˜† Let me get Divya's input as well!
Btw whr is she? πŸ˜•

i haven't heard from anyone else for 2 days only you and Manalwa, i guess everyone is busyConfused
Xxxjrae thumbnail
did the episode finish?
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

i think i liked the flower power dress for the party at least she was more covered upπŸ˜† i don't know whose photo shoot was worse Pratigywa or Nainaji'sπŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Haila I saw Pratigwa's photo shoot! Man that lady looks so damn proud n vampish! 😲 I mean - photoshoot ke liye - do you have to give those mean looks? πŸ˜• Or is it becoz she thinks so great of herself like she Grrrrrrrrred in the forum on ppl who called her artificial beauty! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

i haven't heard from anyone else for 2 days only you and Manalwa, i guess everyone is busyπŸ˜•

I am online as I have to do some system setup with my US clients! 😭 😭 😭
And Divs pop in when she has something to post abt Damon! πŸ˜†

pritirays thumbnail

did the episode finish?

yeah, it finished half an hour back with me ROFL on the romantic track! Not my fault - the Abhay guy n Suku make such faces that sane ppl will go MAD! 
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Haila I saw Pratigwa's photo shoot! Man that lady looks so damn proud n vampish! 😲 I mean - photoshoot ke liye - do you have to give those mean looks? πŸ˜• Or is it becoz she thinks so great of herself like she Grrrrrrrrred in the forum on ppl who called her artificial beauty! πŸ˜†

oh yeah i totally forgot about that, what i mean b***h and she appeared again for April Fool's and we all made a joke of her and she ran never to be heard of againπŸ˜† and she used to only appear to make behooda requests, no personal pictures uploaded she didn't even say please😑
Xxxjrae thumbnail

I am online as I have to do some system setup with my US clients! 😭 😭 😭
And Divs pop in when she has something to post abt Damon! πŸ˜†

no news of Damon thenπŸ˜† and hopefully Manalwa and Aaliyah are studyingπŸ˜‰
Xxxjrae thumbnail

yeah, it finished half an hour back with me ROFL on the romantic track! Not my fault - the Abhay guy n Suku make such faces that sane ppl will go MAD! 

i used to think Suku is pretty, but man this girl can't act, she is terrible and don't get me started on this Abhay grandfather, if he can be called an actor, then i should be a superstar by nowπŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
I have to go, my client has come!
Chalo cya bbye! πŸ˜›