Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mima190587

oh and i never liked Pratigywa and Arushiya🤢 fish face and little fish face🤢🤢🤢

Watch them n die of torture! 🤢 🤢 🤢 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

imagining old times??? oh my days don't tell me they copied the Katherine storyline also???😕😆

they kinda did! 😡 Maithali is the one Abhay originally loved n the girl died! Some tragic love story! Then Pia is her doppleganager n she is trying to be close to Abhay n he is pushing her away! I guess thats wht initially happened with Elena n Stef! 😕

N now some evil bro is entering n guess wht - Its VD's Damon I guess! 😆

N Kekta says - its not copied, its inspired! PRERNA you see! 🤢 Yeah Prerna my foot! VD ppl should sue Balaji telefilms! Poori production house thapp pad jaayega! 🤣

Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

🤣 Ohh haan some awesome time pass on Shyamji's chai habit n Nainaji's thumke n SS dhotti n Grrrrrrrrr ka Grrrrrrrrrrr! 🤣 Yeah it was the gang that kinda kept us going on with the show! But like you said - one ditched it n rest followed! 😆

oh my gosh, Nainaji's outfit to the success party i just remembered and the way she pushed Adarshwa across the dance floor🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

they kinda did! 😡 Maithali is the one Abhay originally loved n the girl died! Some tragic love story! Then Pia is her doppleganager n she is trying to be close to Abhay n he is pushing her away! I guess thats wht initially happened with Elena n Stef! 😕

N now some evil bro is entering n guess wht - Its VD's Damon I guess! 😆

N Kekta says - its not copied, its inspired! PRERNA you see! 🤢 Yeah Prerna my foot! VD ppl should sue Balaji telefilms! Poori production house thapp pad jaayega! 🤣

that is same to same copying, does Kekta have no shame, no creativity Confuseddamon wala GRRRRRRRAngry😆 if this evil brother also likes Maithali then i'm telling L. J Smith the author and the CW networkROFL
pritirays thumbnail

that is same to same copying, does Kekta have no shame, no creativity 😕damon wala GRRRRRRR😡😆 if this evil brother also likes Maithali then i'm telling L. J Smith the author and the CW network🤣

Please do the needful, I want this production house to be sued for torturing us viewers like this! 😡 😡 😡 😆
pritirays thumbnail

oh my gosh, Nainaji's outfit to the success party i just remembered and the way she pushed Adarshwa across the dance floor🤣

That Dino sized lady n her dance tactics!  Hai rabba! 🤣
Xxxjrae thumbnail
it seems they are torturing you with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Priti did you see Nainaji's photo shoot video on IF
oh my days the lady thinks she's hot🤣
pritirays thumbnail

Priti did you see Nainaji's photo shoot video on IF

oh my days the lady thinks she's hot🤣

I went to the link n the video has the her "white dress" avatar n that made me puke n I left! 🤣
Seriously man - how can she think that she can be a beauty? I mean apna size to dekh! 😡 And wear elegant clothes according, n then you WILL look nice! Not in exposing your king size body parts! 🤣 That scares me! 🤢 🤢 🤢
pritirays thumbnail

it seems they are torturing you with 🤣

I think its only me who was dead laughing on that *supposed* romantic track! 😆 Let me get Divya's input as well!
Btw whr is she? 😕