Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Having the FR after Dutta proposed to Naku would also have caused him anguish as by then he had just started looking at his life with hope. That timing would have been perfect to make him go his old jaanwar self so to speak.

LOL so in that sense it doesn't really matter then that the second wedding happened, does it? 😆.....ah well....jo hona tha, ho gaya.....I was pleasantly surprised with how well they handled the aftermath of the FR....one of my favorite phases of the show I have to say....so I don't really have much complaint on that front.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

aisa waise? they will do ur maa behan ekk u have no idea what the poor peopel well soem of them who by mistake somewhere said a word or two of criticizm went throw they were publicly humiliated at every place and social networking sites  & well the show went to the dogs after first 4 months itself when it was stuck into dupptta romance and eye locks basically in 3 years all that ever happened was eye lock and duppata and aasmani that's it 

Not to forget that everytime Ridz wud be cornered in some place where NO ONE saw them over the years and then they would come CLOSE and we would think chalo iss baar they will kiss but nothing would happen. ROFL!
Btw will I be stalked for talking like this abt the show? *Scared muh*
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nureat01

That is why LTL is such a marvel in a sense naa? lol....yeah it's draggy/nonsensical phases make us want to bash our heads somewhere from time to time like currently but I can't even remember the last time I saw such BEAUTIFUL emotional detailing to characters and a love story.....no, not even the iconic Kekta shows from the early days.....LTL is on a whole another level.

TV was first forever transformed by the K-shows and then the advent of "youth" shows thanks to the crap channel that Star One has become 2007 onwards.....K-shows I might still be able to tolerate but these "hawtness" filled "youth" shows I hate with a passion...them and their rabid teen fanbases especially. Maybe like you said, we fall under the 20-40 agegroup.....seen it all on TV in a sense and want to see something different in terms of how characters/storylines are presented.....

anu sitara ek and sitara network basically is a promoter of p*** like W*H do they show i really can't digest a gal pregnant  falling in love totally doing it up with the BIL ewwwwwwww and they call it hawt sexy and god knows what and talli peetos( clap their hands)  like W*Hhh is this tell me in which world it happens sitara ek has totally lost it and went to the level of even showing a bath tub scene ewwwwwwwwww like can it get any more pukeworthy the pratagonist taking shower and the BIL staring at her ewww while she's in the tub i want to kill myself at times when i see few gals drooling over oh so hot vulagarity trust me even emraan hashmi films r better sitara ek has taken vulgarity to a new level like nothing else  & than they r supposed to be teaching youth what?? cheat ur hubby after marrying him twice on ur own wish go sleep with ur ex and than leave ur husband who saved u at every stage forget everything he has ever done for u just freaking run away with ur ex  yes doesn't matter if u r married  and pregnant ur lub comes first u have to be totally doing it with ur boss ughghghhghgh 

I prefer ekta shows anyday over sitara ek 
TheRager thumbnail

LOL so in that sense it doesn't really matter then that the second wedding happened, does it? 😆.....ah well....jo hona tha, ho gaya.....I was pleasantly surprised with how well they handled the aftermath of the FR....one of my favorite phases of the show I have to say....so I don't really have much complaint on that front.

Yeah the FR and its aftermath was well handled ie till the the slapgate. After that it was all downhill from there.

Not to forget that everytime Ridz wud be cornered in some place where NO ONE saw them over the years and then they would come CLOSE and we would think chalo iss baar they will kiss but nothing would happen. ROFL!
Btw will I be stalked for talking like this abt the show? *Scared muh*

we better not be getting stalked rofl i dont think here there r crazy fangirls so we'll be safe i think but oh no they crossed every limit with The mahan riddhima maiya  failign to notice the touch and difference between her hubby and ex lover and makign it out completly yes there was a full make out which was edited after raj thackery's party sent channel the notice HAHAHA but was shown in promo and posted on a fb i think and than they had to edit it out and  put a scrollign note on the scene  oh & the notice was sent out because some crazy phangirls from the other fanbase contacted the party HAHAHAHAHAHA this simply tells how they have no lives really 
TheRager thumbnail

That is why LTL is such a marvel in a sense naa? lol....yeah it's draggy/nonsensical phases make us want to bash our heads somewhere from time to time like currently but I can't even remember the last time I saw such BEAUTIFUL emotional detailing to characters and a love story.....no, not even the iconic Kekta shows from the early days.....LTL is on a whole another level.

TV was first forever transformed by the K-shows and then the advent of "youth" shows thanks to the crap channel that Star One has become 2007 onwards.....K-shows I might still be able to tolerate but these "hawtness" filled "youth" shows I hate with a passion...them and their rabid teen fanbases especially. Maybe like you said, we fall under the 20-40 agegroup.....seen it all on TV in a sense and want to see something different in terms of how characters/storylines are presented.....

Kekta shows never focussed on the pyscological aspect of characters...only shows I remember doing that was Saans and shows made initially by Ajai Sinha. These shows were dragged too towards the end but they atleast for the 1st two years remainded well within their storylines and allowed viewers to debate on the show. But yeah the early EK shows like Kyunki, KGGK, Kutumb and Kusum had good amount of multi-tracking in their 1st year rather than depending on the mahanta of one female lead.
Star One too when it launched had some good shows like Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Hotel Kingston. Even their youth show Remix was much better than the current youth shows. But the infestation of crap started with DMG.
Even BV was decentish enuf to start with despite their emphasis on the negativity in society and ending up glorifying the same...but LTL certainly stands out for the way their characters Dutta and Naku have evolved. As for romance I would personally love the 'shart' scene style romance where there was lot of sexual tension between the characters rarely seen on TV.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

we better not be getting stalked rofl i dont think here there r crazy fangirls so we'll be safe i think but oh no they crossed every limit with The mahan riddhima maiya  failign to notice the touch and difference between her hubby and ex lover and makign it out completly yes there was a full make out which was edited after raj thackery's party sent channel the notice HAHAHA but was shown in promo and posted on a fb i think and than they had to edit it out and  put a scrollign note on the scene  oh & the notice was sent out because some crazy phangirls from the other fanbase contacted the party HAHAHAHAHAHA this simply tells how they have no lives really 

What? A political party sent notice to the channel? Can we also appeal to them to get Dutta back in the thick of things? *Starts googling for the contact details*

Kekta shows never focussed on the pyscological aspect of characters...only shows I remember doing that was Saans and shows made initially by Ajai Sinha. These shows were dragged too towards the end but they atleast for the 1st two years remainded well within their storylines and allowed viewers to debate on the show. But yeah the early EK shows like Kyunki, KGGK, Kutumb and Kusum had good amount of multi-tracking in their 1st year rather than depending on the mahanta of one female lead.
Star One too when it launched had some good shows like Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Hotel Kingston. Even their youth show Remix was much better than the current youth shows. But the infestation of crap started with DMG.
Even BV was decentish enuf to start with despite their emphasis on the negativity in society and ending up glorifying the same...but LTL certainly stands out for the way their characters Dutta and Naku have evolved. As for romance I would personally love the 'shart' scene style romance where there was lot of sexual tension between the characters rarely seen on TV.

Not to forget people still remember the k shows like KSBKT and KGGK parvati tulsi changed the tv scenario not only in india but they changed it also in pak  till today peopel talk about tulsi and parvati that was the power not to forget how after smriti was kicked out   she was brought back on public demand that was certainly something  Yes LTL stands out caz it's unique in many ways and that's what attracted me towards it  
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If Seema isnt a prositute then how did she get so wealthy? She wasnt wealthy to begin with...so did she becum a businesswoman/model/actress? If she had those talents to start with what was the need to dump Dutta for that garage owner? Or did she finally marry some rich oldie who has passed away? I think they really need to focus on Seema-Dutta now rather than Dutta's heir since anyways that question is useless now.
Btw Seema being a prostitute will be a nice angle from Dutta's pov...he is anti-women trafficking...and she might be shown to controlled by someone who is into it. So he could help her out.

They're butchering Baaji also (he's actually HANDING a gun to Nakku to point at Chaaskar? MAJOR W*F).....this is too much now! Move the damn story forward! Everything is stuck in a rut!

@bold...Huh?! I thought nothing major happened this week. And I did read the updates...ok...just went through them (w
ith half closed eyes) but Dutta's HEIR? As in.....?? 😕 And Baji handing Nakku the gun to point at Chaskar?! Good thing Dutta isn't there to see that....Baji ki toh shamat ajati....'Ab tu Gun chalana bhi bhool gaya hai?' 😆

I think I'll have to watch these epis...

I may get chappals thrown at me for this but personally I don't want this show to continue beyond its lifespan as just a random vehicle of "romantic/hawt" DN scenes......that will only end up messing with the essence of the characters with overkill.....DN have had a STORY that goes far and above mere romance....I wouldn't want them to lose that essence.

@bold...Exactly! And when the characters or the story gets stagnant, some actors may feel creatively static or just plain bored playing the same old cycle-story full of cliches. It's better to wrap it up, building up a proper culmination and let it live in our memories.

Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago