Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Anu: I feel LTL has been a different show...the expectations from it is different. Very obvious from the forum crowd. We dont have DMG style fangirls here who are out for hawt scenes and nor is the forum too dull like some other shows which are doing great trp wise but primarily appeal to oldies. LTL mostly appeals to women in the 20-40 age group who have seen it all in terms of soaps and want some variety thru good writing and acting. I guess all of us want LTL to finish at some logical point rather than drag on endlessly. The makers have more or less stuck to appealing to this crowd rather than try and capture the housewives or teen market. And surpringly the show has done pretty well so far...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Heavens for that Rofl God don't even mention the circus it's probably the worst show with worst fanbase and worst stars ever i can't believe i used to watch that shizzz thank god i stopped and the politics and drama there lead to the end and how well it's just ughghgh the way they totally did what they did and the phangirls creating protection squads and worshipping their actors liek they r the bhagwan themselves and the way they bash and stalk the real people is oh man SCARYYYYYYYYY i've never seen such a group even KYPH forum which has a long story & history was never like cmg  
AreYaar thumbnail

@Anu: I feel LTL has been a different show...the expectations from it is different. Very obvious from the forum crowd. We dont have DMG style fangirls here who are out for hawt scenes and nor is the forum too dull like some other shows which are doing great trp wise but primarily appeal to oldies. LTL mostly appeals to women in the 20-40 age group who have seen it all in terms of soaps and want some variety thru good writing and acting. I guess all of us want LTL to finish at some logical point rather than drag on endlessly. The makers have more or less stuck to appealing to this crowd rather than try and capture the housewives or teen market. And surpringly the show has done pretty well so far...

@bold: I can't tell you how thankful I am for that.....that this has worked somehow....this unique formula that LTL has devised for itself.....some other ppl should learn from this and ACTUALLY try to be creative instead of taking the easy way out by throwing wohi 2-4 standard "hawt" scenes without any storyline or sense to the characters. TV is such a barren landscape otherwise....such a drought of genuinely creative and well put together stories and characters.

@Rosa: But I loveeeeeeee the PN set yaar....lol....it's so classy and unique....I wouldn't mind a temporary change of scenery (which kinda is happening right now vis a vis Dutta-Seema) but overall I like that they return to the PN set....it's the best set I've ever seen on an Indian show as far as I can ever remember.

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Heavens for that Rofl God don't even mention the circus it's probably the worst show with worst fanbase and worst stars ever i can't believe i used to watch that shizzz thank god i stopped and the politics and drama there lead to the end and how well it's just ughghgh the way they totally did what they did and the phangirls creating protection squads and worshipping their actors liek they r the bhagwan themselves and the way they bash and stalk the real people is oh man SCARYYYYYYYYY i've never seen such a group even KYPH forum which has a long story & history was never like cmg  

They used to stalk people? LOL! Unfortunately the first 2 Riddhima didnt appeal to me and by the time the 3rd Riddhima came along the show was already gone to the dogs so I never ended up watching it despite the hoopla on IF.
AreYaar thumbnail

They had to tackle Naku's issues post FR only...that I agree. But they could have done the FR before the second wedding and then suspended their wedding plans till Dutta accepted Naku in her fair avatar and in the meantime tackled her issues. But since after both wedding they chose to focus on Dutta's issues he ends up looking selfish.

I don't really think Dutta has ended up looking selfish here😕😕

yeah I too would have ideally wanted the FR to happen before the second wedding but the way they set it all up was to reveal it in the worst way possible to Dutta to create all that drama....he might not have felt so betrayed if she'd done it before the wedding as he himself told AS...but that is how it ended up happening....deliberate on part of the writers to create and mould the situation in such a fashion that Dutta's hurt/anguish is understandable....don't really see him being selfish from any angle. Just another way the writers of this show dragged out the track for maximum drama potential....anyways looking into the future there is a potential for that Nakku track.....again IF the writers are interested in going there without going off into other random draggy tangents.

@Fizzy: The more the merrier! Welcome to the LTL forum since I havent seen you around. Btw do you really believe Kala can actually throw Dutta out of PN? She is scared of the guy.

Hey m fary or fizz :) yes i m new here but a silent viewer of the show since last 2 months or so as intense stories really capture my attention and m sucker for such stories unliek the mushy romance yes i sometimes like too as in case of Baat hamari pakki hai i loved the way they have handled their story till now without any drags  one track lasts one week the most which works and it's so light without any vulgarity liek CMG or Geet  Rabba the most disgustign shows ever made on earth 

well back to LTL well yes she can be again i will give example of Dulhan sindoora did end up throwing sagar and vidya out  & infact killing them that's another thing they came back as sagar's trust on his DI was blind somewhat like dutta he really listens to kala and all her non sense and doesn't say a word  and kala is a pro at twisting words  at this stage all we know is he sort of started a fresh the day he went missing but still it's gonna be hard for him to blindly trust nakku even if she tells him that it's kala they'll need solid proof which i don't c coming but maybe later of chaskar opens his mouth than the 2 ways r DN leaving PN but again dutta was never shown as a loser he won't leave on his own infact he'll make kala leave so HAH maybe they need to lift some stuff out of dulhan rofl and make kala successful and make her find a new partner than suds who's a fattu and is a complete disappointment   kala is shown as the mastermind so she should really start using her brain now and they have to figure it out how DN leaves the PN 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

@bold: I can't tell you how thankful I am for that.....that this has worked somehow....this unique formula that LTL has devised for itself.....some other ppl should learn from this and ACTUALLY try to be creative instead of taking the easy way out by throwing wohi 2-4 standard "hawt" scenes without any storyline or sense to the characters. TV is such a barren landscape otherwise....such a drought of genuinely creative and well put together stories and characters.

@Rosa: But I loveeeeeeee the PN set yaar....lol....it's so classy and unique....I wouldn't mind a temporary change of scenery (which kinda is happening right now vis a vis Dutta-Seema) but overall I like that they return to the PN set....it's the best set I've ever seen on an Indian show as far as I can ever remember.

I can say primarily one woman and the herd mentality of the well paid channel heads responsible for the same. Unfortunately Indian TV is yet to recover from its 2000-2007 K shows phase completely. Even today the channel guys and producers take the easy way out to either appeal to housewives or teens depending on the channel the shows are being telecast.
Pre-2000 the number of channels and shows might have been lesser...there might have been boring dragged shows too much viewers had a lot more variety out of the lesser number of shows on air whether from DD or Zee or SP.

They used to stalk people? LOL! Unfortunately the first 2 Riddhima didnt appeal to me and by the time the 3rd Riddhima came along the show was already gone to the dogs so I never ended up watching it despite the hoopla on IF.

aisa waise? they will do ur maa behan ekk u have no idea what the poor peopel well soem of them who by mistake somewhere said a word or two of criticizm went throw they were publicly humiliated at every place and social networking sites  & well the show went to the dogs after first 4 months itself when it was stuck into dupptta romance and eye locks basically in 3 years all that ever happened was eye lock and duppata and aasmani that's it 
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I don't really think Dutta has ended up looking selfish here😕😕

yeah I too would have ideally wanted the FR to happen before the second wedding but the way they set it all up was to reveal it in the worst way possible to Dutta to create all that drama....he might not have felt so betrayed if she'd done it before the wedding as he himself told AS...but that is how it ended up happening....deliberate on part of the writers to create and mould the situation in such a fashion that Dutta's hurt/anguish is understandable....don't really see him being selfish from any angle. Just another way the writers of this show dragged out the track for maximum drama potential....anyways looking into the future there is a potential for that Nakku track.....again IF the writers are interested in going there without going off into other random draggy tangents.

Having the FR after Dutta proposed to Naku would also have caused him anguish as by then he had just started looking at his life with hope. That timing would have been perfect to make him go his old jaanwar self so to speak.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Hey m fary or fizz :) yes i m new here but a silent viewer of the show since last 2 months or so as intense stories really capture my attention and m sucker for such stories unliek the mushy romance yes i sometimes like too as in case of Baat hamari pakki hai i loved the way they have handled their story till now without any drags  one track lasts one week the most which works and it's so light without any vulgarity liek CMG or Geet  Rabba the most disgustign shows ever made on earth 

well back to LTL well yes she can be again i will give example of Dulhan sindoora did end up throwing sagar and vidya out  & infact killing them that's another thing they came back as sagar's trust on his DI was blind somewhat like dutta he really listens to kala and all her non sense and doesn't say a word  and kala is a pro at twisting words  at this stage all we know is he sort of started a fresh the day he went missing but still it's gonna be hard for him to blindly trust nakku even if she tells him that it's kala they'll need solid proof which i don't c coming but maybe later of chaskar opens his mouth than the 2 ways r DN leaving PN but again dutta was never shown as a loser he won't leave on his own infact he'll make kala leave so HAH maybe they need to lift some stuff out of dulhan rofl and make kala successful and make her find a new partner than suds who's a fattu and is a complete disappointment   kala is shown as the mastermind so she should really start using her brain now and they have to figure it out how DN leaves the PN 

Yep...they can devise a lot of ways to send Tasha out of PN while keeping the rest of the characters in it....all provided they want to MOVE the story.
AreYaar thumbnail

I can say primarily one woman and the herd mentality of the well paid channel heads responsible for the same. Unfortunately Indian TV is yet to recover from its 2000-2007 K shows phase completely. Even today the channel guys and producers take the easy way out to either appeal to housewives or teens depending on the channel the shows are being telecast.
Pre-2000 the number of channels and shows might have been lesser...there might have been boring dragged shows too much viewers had a lot more variety out of the lesser number of shows on air whether from DD or Zee or SP.

That is why LTL is such a marvel in a sense naa? lol....yeah it's draggy/nonsensical phases make us want to bash our heads somewhere from time to time like currently but I can't even remember the last time I saw such BEAUTIFUL emotional detailing to characters and a love story.....no, not even the iconic Kekta shows from the early days.....LTL is on a whole another level.

TV was first forever transformed by the K-shows and then the advent of "youth" shows thanks to the crap channel that Star One has become 2007 onwards.....K-shows I might still be able to tolerate but these "hawtness" filled "youth" shows I hate with a passion...them and their rabid teen fanbases especially. Maybe like you said, we fall under the 20-40 agegroup.....seen it all on TV in a sense and want to see something different in terms of how characters/storylines are presented.....