Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@MB: I always thought Seema knows Dutta is a don. Esp when it seemed that Dutta prolly still lives in the same area as he did when he was dating Seema. But looks like they have taken a few creative liberties and are making it seem that the Patils have moved to another area. But still Seema apparently lives in a nearby district...so its strange she never heard of Dutta bhau or his recent wedding and accident. So I'll classify it as a blooper...though I feel it would be better if they make Seema the BH and show that she was pretending all along that she didnt know what's happenning in his life...but its too late to go by that route now.
As for Chaskar I was afraid of that...Kala is a in-house villian...Dutta is someone who wouldnt tolerate what she did if he knew of what she did unlike other mahaan heroes and heroines. So its better to make him oblivious to her antics. I wonder if Naku will get amnesia too...Baji already has got it.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: make-believe

Shot of the episode...or the week...wait, better yet, shot of the whole frikkin' month so far because of all that we've had to sit through and stomach...

😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

😍😍😍😍😍😍
SO m bitten by Dutta bug recently Rofl so yeah a big hello to all some of u might knwo me some might not

but these Pics r *thud* Droolworthy 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@MB: I always thought Seema knows Dutta is a don. Esp when it seemed that Dutta prolly still lives in the same area as he did when he was dating Seema. But looks like they have taken a few creative liberties and are making it seem that the Patils have moved to another area. But still Seema apparently lives in a nearby district...so its strange she never heard of Dutta bhau or his recent wedding and accident. So I'll classify it as a blooper...though I feel it would be better if they make Seema the BH and show that she was pretending all along that she didnt know what's happenning in his life...but its too late to go by that route now.[/quote]

Hmm, I've always thought it to be the other way around...that Seema went away and to survive there she had to succumb to such a profession. The Patils very much live in the same area still, I think...with that cursed lake being close enough to go to. Also from what I understand, Seema has just now 'returned' to Patil Wadi after 7/10 years from wherever she went to...so it's understandable that she might have thought that Dutta was still the same as before, but now that she makes frequent visits to the Gaon Devi temple which I think is very much a part of Patil Wadi, it's only realistic that she at least overhears about who runs the area and is so revered there...

I think there is a story behind all of this...why and how Seema came back to Patil Wadi, along with the background of prostitution, but they just aren't bothering to build on it and would rather drag forever *shrugs* You know, I wonder if she will eventually even end up being a prostitute or not...the articles said so, but it's been a while since that and nothing in the show has pointed to it as of yet...maybe they are trying to make it a 'shock' for the viewers when it's eventually revealed, but c'mon...some foundation work NEEDS to be done with the Seema/Dutta track here because otherwise there's just so many things coming across as loopholes right now...

They tried to drag the FR out as much as possible and many people were irked because of that, and now if they try to do the same with Kala, it's going to be such a pity. They need to realize that it's OKAY to use your plot devices to the best and most explosive of their potential and then MOVE ON with something new. Kala's track and scheming has reached a saturation point and it's on a high right now...dumbing down your other characters and loosing all the credibility of your story is not worth it to extend use of that plot device for 3 or 4 or 5 more months. Expose Kala's scheming nature in a month and half and either get her kicked out of PN (possibility there to return later by teaming up with someone like Morey) or keep her in PN while she is trashed and then ignored by everyone...move on to other stories, whatever they are...whether a new enemy, return of old enemies, BH, introduction of a cop, Baaji's lovestory, life in a chawl...whatever! And I am still obviously all for the culmination of the show in tops 6 months so that they don't start getting desperate and convolute the essence of the story and characters.

Nakku getting amnesia *barfs* They are so focused on showing her ascendancy as Dutta's queen that to show her even thinking of Kala (doubting toh door ki baat hai) has totally gone out the window...Baaji's amnesia was still (conveniently) explained with Kala's fake 'reformation' in front of everybody...if they plan on pulling the same card to show something similar with Nakku...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago

I don't know if any of you here watched Dulhan ever but kala and sindoora r way to similar lmaofao the only difference is sindoora was success full in whatever plans she made but since is tarted watching kala's plans fall flat on her face and than her face & expressions r worth watching rofl 
AreYaar thumbnail
God the show has been such a waste of life these past few epis😡 LTL is in nonsenseeeeeee mode again.....what joy *rolls eyes*

Thanks for the pics, Fatty! Only thing worth watching indeed! Dutta looked so handsome in those brief glimpses😍
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago

AreYaar thumbnail
Dutta better wake up next week! This nonsense has gone on long enough! The creatives need to get back on track......NOBODY is interested in watching "Lady messiah" Nakku Vahini JI....not even with Dutta "encouraging" her along....please....I was happily staring at him otherwise but I'm not going to swallow this as a "track".....these are all stupid dragging tactics and everyone can see that.....Kabhi Nakku randomly gun utha leti hai....then she's busy getting worshipped by Patilwaadi ppl on her way to "find" Dutta (which she obviously doesn't) and now a random Seema-Nakku scene again as they bond over their "pooja sessions"....oh what entertainment! *rolls eyes*

They're butchering Baaji also (he's actually HANDING a gun to Nakku to point at Chaaskar? MAJOR W*F).....this is too much now! Move the damn story forward! Everything is stuck in a rut!
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Dutta better wake up next week! This nonsense has gone on long enough! The creatives need to get back on track......NOBODY is interested in watching "Lady messiah" Nakku Vahini JI....not even with Dutta "encouraging" her along....please....I was happily staring at him otherwise but I'm not going to swallow this as a "track".....these are all stupid dragging tactics and everyone can see that.....Kabhi Nakku randomly gun utha leti hai....then she's busy getting worshipped by Patilwaadi ppl on her way to "find" Dutta (which she obviously doesn't) and now a random Seema-Nakku scene again as they bond over their "pooja sessions"....oh what entertainment! *rolls eyes*

They're butchering Baaji also (he's actually HANDING a gun to Nakku to point at Chaaskar? MAJOR W*F).....this is too much now! Move the damn story forward! Everything is stuck in a rut!

WORD this week was the lamest in terms of stupidity and nonsense minus dutta ki staring & flashes lol they have so much potential in DN why r they wastign them and really that people  worshipping nakku was meh a major blunder 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In bold: Thats what I thought...both the Patils and Seema or atleast her family live closeby to whereever they used to 7/10 years back. But they seem to have ignored that. Also even if Seema went away what abt her family? Baji mentioned her father is a tailor and she is his second daughter. Even if the whole family moved away wouldnt you keep in touch with friends/relatives? Also if assuming Dutta lives nearby and Seema came back recently wouldnt she go looking for him atleast to his old basti? Esp when she saw him driving the jeep a few days back. She seems to have landed in that area and done nothing but visit temples presumably to pray to god to help her meet Dutta. But shouldnt she have helped herself a bit? If Seema isnt a prositute then how did she get so wealthy? She wasnt wealthy to begin with...so did she becum a businesswoman/model/actress? If she had those talents to start with what was the need to dump Dutta for that garage owner? Or did she finally marry some rich oldie who has passed away? I think they really need to focus on Seema-Dutta now rather than Dutta's heir since anyways that question is useless now.

@bold: Reminds me of that dialogue from Andaaz Apna Apna: "Sawal ek, jawab do. Sawal jawab, sawal jawab. Lambiiiiiiii khamoshi."  πŸ˜† Really Ksh, so many questions but no answers...only our speculations πŸ˜† They can competently answer all of them, IMO, but that is only if they ever bother to SHOW a background story and don't just bulldoze over it blindly...*sigh* πŸ˜†

Btw Seema being a prostitute will be a nice angle from Dutta's pov...he is anti-women trafficking...and she might be shown to controlled by someone who is into it. So he could help her out.

Totally agree with this. Lots of scope here...it at least provides Seema's character with some dimension and makes the effect of this meeting with Dutta more complex...otherwise if she is on a 'repentance' spree out of the blue...meh.

I think keeping Kala in PN while everyone treats her as she deserves to be treated should be their best bet...they did delay the FR too much and the result was the FR wasnt a profitable proposition finally for the channel. Its time they close the current open threads and move on to new threads...like a new enemy, return of Morey, Dutta trying to give up the business etc etc. But I really dont have too much hopes that they will do so. Esp now that it seems they are trying to make Kala the drama creator rather than Dutta. Maybe either becuz of off screen politics or long term goals ie Dutta is the hero of the show so he cant be the bad guy of Naku's life forever and instead has to turn victim along with Naku. So like you mentioned a few days back...every show finally goes to the dogs so I am bracing up for the worst.

Yes, yes, yes! Please. I want a good tie-up of all the amazing arcs we've had so far so that they are done justice to and the writers can freely move on to other stuff without anything holding them down or becoming a permanent handicap (i.e. Kala as the eternal villain) that they feel they must hang on to for as long as the show goes on. There are other things they can do too. 

@green: Sad reality. If we at least have the DN reunion before much of the butchering begins, I'll still be able to come to terms with that. The end to this week has just been so crap and it really does make you wonder and think about all these things...here's hoping though that one more time they will be able to pick things back up and put them together in the manner and magic that they've done previously.
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
@Fatty: When I started watching this show I never imagined that it would be such a drag-fest. The idea of the male lead being a don gave scope for a dramatic life both for him and Nakusha. I remember I used to dicuss with Fivr around Feb-Mar as to how this show has just the right pace and hatke reactions from people. That is till IPL 3 started and drag fest started with it. But since that drag-fest the show enevr really came out of the drag mode except made 1-2 weeks in between when the show moved really fast like when Kala got kicked out. Even now I feel the show has lots of potential even if they close the current main tracks ie Tasha reunion and exposing Kala. But looks like someone higher up is convinced it wont work so they are hell-bent in dragging out what they have. Unfortunately the trps have been good despite the drag-fest so I see no let up. Just hoping that all our mails over the last week would have driven some sense into them *Desperate muh*