Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .

praying for you, dont be sad, thanks to internet you can watch it again soon.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=kirti_fiji]

well am happy that he can strip a bit, missed his salman style, he used to do that a lot at one time but then he stopped, glad he is back on tackyup.............we want maan striippinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

well i think MSK will tell geet maybe at sometime during the sangeet or after the sanget, well i am saying that from what we saw from one of sbs or sbb or the other segments
hmmmm........guess so.............everything sortout then we all can enjoy..........

Glad to see the use of adi, pande ji and maanisha, how sweet, and maanisha do all you can now, because shaadi ke baad msk will be only geets
nahi yaar.......humara bhi to hai na......😭😭😭

MSK has already seen geet in rags (the manali episode) and if geet has said ILU back then we would have had more.......................................
yaad mat dila yaar.........................kya kya socha tha.aur kuch nahi hua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

at last geet can read msk and find out, but frankly i am getting tired of these two not tell the other everything thinking that its best not to tell, seriously you two havent you guys had enough experience already to know that you better tell straight away varna you guys end up fighting and we here end up bashing each other

hmmmm....now its geet turn to remind him of that lap conversation............maybe thats why she is sitting on his lap in FB pic?????

same here, will have my bucket ready to vomit, it better be a short segment not the complete song

grt idea..............mai bhi rakh loongi!!!!!!!!!!!hehe........😑😑😑😑

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

thse stupid editors always edit the wrong scenes .... agar edit karne ka ithna hi shauk hain tho mArjAnie ko edit karo ... maan geet ko nahin ....

well if maan walk's out during the dance then we will be saved from the dance & the skit ...

but if maan walks out whn the skit is going on then we will have to bear their dance & skit ...

so the best option for us ... is maan walking out of the dane ... πŸ˜†

i hope maan walks off.
looks like the dream sequence is just a promo.it's not going to be shown in the show.too bad i really wanted to see it.

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .

so sad dear....hope tera laappi jald hi theek ho jaye.........

Originally posted by: dewdropred

aash lokks like maaneet are not going to dance ....😭 maan's unhappy ... no lifts for geet as per Dr. advice ... only halka phulka dance for geet ...

P.S. i can't bear marjanie in any thing .... dance tho bahut dur ki baath hain ...

thats the sole reason i'm thinking of dream sequences.................😭😭😭😭😭

maybe my wish of Geet dancing to SKJ will come true...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

marjanie ko chod yaar...time waste mat kar!!!!!!
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi girls...

firstly i love the title πŸ‘
guess all hearts watching Geet today voiced the same emotion for Maan as Geet did ....
he is just so 'out of this world' & yet he makes us all hope that someone like him is so reachable .... he teaches us to dream & hope.

the episode was sweet..& sweet pace is back.

Anne-Arjun
So the charmer has himself been smitten by the prey ... good.
But it was the effect rite...the moment he steps in to act as Maan...he starts speaking the truth ..Maan being the epitome of truth, his name itself affects Arjun & he rooted in love speaks only caring for his heart & not by his 'cunning mind' thats blindfolded by NT
Annie has already started reading his face - too fast.......

Adi-Romeo-Pandeyji-Manishaaa
Adi is a sweetheart & he knows how to convince THe Maan Singh Khurana to agree to dance .....
Romeo, well i'm fond of Abhishek from MJHT days so i wish him given bit more screen space
Pandeyji...well he is the sort of 'Star of the Day' ....he brought a faint smile on Maan's face by voicing all the problems that women bring with themselves into a man's life
Manishaaa....pass, but sure looking forward to her act as 'silly me' Tasha in the skit

Brij
Poor guy must be busy ..so many mouths to feed & Pinky bhi toh hai & dancing will surely tire her & make her more hungry than usual

Annie-Tasha
Ahh! what was Tasha doing in Geet's room ..i could so love that moment only if Pinky was there

Maan & Maan ki Geet
Maan still cannot forgive himself nor forget the moment that has now robbed his heart of all the urge to be happy as he should be
Geet wants to share same happiness of dreams fulfillment with him , but feels he is not reciprocating ....
she makes him promise since for Maan promises are made only to be kept & for her sake ...he will try & smile & smile on his face is all she wants

..................guess i'm done blabbering
All i want to see is Maan unburden himself & enjoy the wedding ceremony.

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
orginally posted by    Aashluvsmaan
The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''

Aashluvsmaan  I totally agree with you Maan ki inhi adao ne to meri matlab hamari jaan le li . I love you Maan . I am tired to thinking about or Maaneet for all day .  Maan ka sad face mujhe dekha nahi jata . Hope everything is allright  on tomorrow . Maaneet scene ke liye Aa ka acting is too much boring hoga . Adi , Pinki will better do that Mannet scene . I am very happy after reading todays article .Waiting for tomorrows episode . Kaal Sangeet hai............
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Hello to all my beautiful crazies'''..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi to all my lovely crazies and my naughty hun (aash can i call u like this?!)β€οΈπŸ€—

Welcome to the start of Maaneets journey to eternal bliss'''''''😊😊😊

Thanks dear😊

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'😍😍😍😍😍😍showing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..😍😍😍😍😍Can u even think about anything else?????????😍😍😍😍😍😍(my wish was shirtless MSK'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..😳😳😳😳then bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..😳😳😳and then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈)

MSK looks hot sexy and dashing in everythingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜
haha imagination plz explain yaar me too innocent don't know anythingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..😭😭his guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''😭😭😭😭

i know yaar can't see Geet ka Maan hamara Maan like this😭😭😭😭😭.........i want to see Maan pouring his heart out in front of his Geet and then Geet comforting him.....that scene would be priceless.....so touchy😭
Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣See already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

aash u r toooooooo much🀣.......poor Manisha he will be heartbroken when Maan would reject his offerπŸ˜†πŸ€£

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

yeh hamari pyaari Geet looking so gorgeous😊........u r right but u know poor baby yaar ab tak use mama aur papa ki uchal kudh, mama-papa takkars aur passionate dances ki rollercoaster ride ki aadat ho gayi hai woh unhe bahut enjoy karti hain......if no uchal khud then Khushi will miss all the funπŸ˜†

Annie n tasha'..whatever'..!!!!!🀒🀒🀒

Ignore no comments

Wht was that tasha trying out geets green bangles!!!!!!!!!!???????? Don't toach it u @#%$%$🀬🀬🀬🀬

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣so true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'🀣🀣🀣
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈
haha can't wait to see when Maan would learn to take advantage of such situations.......hopefully Maan's neeyat zaldi bigadegi......dadi ka ladla bigad gayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GC rocked yaar mindblowingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt station!!!!

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt ese These two find new ways of expressing their love everyday''making us fall in love with their love'..😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Geets realization that she doesn't need a reason to see her maan n calling herself ghaali was ssshooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know yaar MAANEET hame har roz pyaar ki aur use express karne ki ek nayi roop dikhata hai loveeeeeee them❀️.........Geet was looking so cute in that scene😊

OFF TOPIC HERE----did u notice the same 2 bottles on geets dressing table that she used that day to brk the glass??????? Pink n yellow'.Me thinks she is seriously saving them for a personal beauty seession with maan'..bathroom me nahi to bedroom me hi sahi!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

haha Geet ab samaj gayi hai munda kuch nahi karne wala hai toh isliye ab usne hi initiative lene ki sochiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

She is desperate to see him but as soon as she sees him'she becomes typical wifey'why u not returning my msges'.her rant was cute her about the shaadi ke baad ka part'..hehe'.poor maaan didn't kno what hit him'.tum samajh jao maan shaadi ke baad tumko 24 ghante madamji pe dhyaan dena hoga'warna tumhari khair nahi'..wifey will kill you'.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so true......shaadi ke baad Geet Maan ki band bajadegi like daadi said dhulai hogiπŸ˜†

The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''😳😳😳😳😳

Aur yeh aisa jaadu hai jisse koi kabhi bahar aana nahi chahegaπŸ˜‰

Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This scene was so perfect''..from dialogues to emotions to acting''DD was brialliant today''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved this scene❀️................so touchy😭

Geet gets a promise from her maan'..and maans wet eyes showed us his agony'..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I think he will brk down tom'..lets hope soo'..dont want this saaya to spoil maans wedding happiness'..😭😭😭

me too dear......

PRECAP---------can someone plz kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒Such a beautiful song'why on marjanie????🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

seriously no words don't want to type what i feel like πŸ˜‘😑😑

Oh and I cant wait to see the office ppls interpretation of maan n geets love story'inspite of marjanie''😊😊😊

yea dear Adi Pinky know MAANEET' love story if not all but most of it so waiting for that😊

OFF TRACK AGAIN--- i remember a few days back there was a post on types of hugs...can we plzz have some diff type of hug...this one is magical but we still like variety😳😳😳😳

kya kare when it comes to MAANEET v all bcum too greedy......unka jaadu aur nasha hi kuch aisa haiπŸ˜‰
 to continue........

loved ur post sooooooooo much dear u have highlighted everything so well😊❀️........my replies in blue

Originally posted by: maneet1985

@aash.. u forgot about the  pink shampoos and yellow conditioners...

one of member wrote that they saw those on Geet's dressing table!!!

wahi gift kiya hain..

i am fine dear.. jhagda to roz ki baat hain.. i am happy that geet looks beautiful.. maan will clear all his guilt!!!

and marjaane is gonna sopil my dance.. and what the hel stoy are they gonna show in skit...

hope they miss oiut the fisrt meeting of geet!!!

( es story ke vajah se.. arjun ko thjo annie to har baar utana padega... kyinki maaneet ke story mein.. geet humesha maan ke godi mein hain!!

are yaar deepti..............maine hi likha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo pink n yellow ke bare me...............jisse hum dono ki alag alag expectation hai!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lets see whst CVs are showing in skit..................

and u right....................

he i have an idae.....

let them enact maneets KBM sequence.............we will push both marjannie from 2nd floor........
kaam tammam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑