Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@aash

i sssssooooooooooooooooo wanna eat up maan.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i guess the entire forum thinks in the same way about him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

(sabse badi chipku tho tum ho ...πŸ˜†humare TV sets ko aise chipak gayi ho ki nikalnae ka naam hi nahin lethi 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
u said it himz!!!!!!!!!.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar it is so painful to watch him like this...........i want maan breaking down in front of geet.....totally become human.....n then geets realisation of the depth of his anguish.....GC can carry this off so well na....this will be like a heratrendering scene...CVs plz asia kuch dikhao na....

this whole week belongs to GC ....specially from the taviz wala episode ... DD also did a gud job ...but GC is marbelous ....

lovedddddddddddddddd this dialogue n the way she said it yaar..........😍😍😍😍😍
tht dialogue suits every girl who is in luv with MSK ... including me 😍😍😍😍

very well said.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thks dear

Dew they were in no way enacting maaneet.......they cudnt even if they tried.....the dialogues which arjun said were so not maans dialogues.....he cudnt inject even 1%of maans passion into sush sensous dialogues.........🀒🀒🀒
and W*H was nikunj squinting during their eyelock????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i know yaar thy are not enacting thy are just ... don't know wht thy were doing ... i like abhishek he is 10000000 better than that arjun guy .... has very gud comis timing ...liked him since his MJHT days ...

so true...........hehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agreed naa ....

today the horse precap did not come ... will we get that dream sequence at all ... even i was wondering the same thing.even tho maan said that it is geets dream...he didnt say whether it will be aired...but i dont think they will do so much kharcha for an add now???? at first i thot its a dance sequence..lekin wo part bhi add me include kar diya hai...so no idea.........
i so wanted too see that yaar....

god knows ... thy might have wanted it as a promo only may b ... thy kept us drooling over tht precap since 1 week & today we just got a new precap .... i wanted to see the whole dream sequence yaar ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have updated my post so plz check if interestedπŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

looks like that hima...

but they will watch the full skit.. in thta maan will feel so guilty!!!!!

or then he might walk out during the skit .... but he def wil walk out ... bcoz of which even geet will def follow him
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

samata ... i m thinking maan will walk out of the sangeet ... & geet too will follow him ... & i don't think so thy will watch the skit ... maan might walk out while performing ... & thn we will get maan breaking down in front of geet ...

i think you are right dear.in the sbs maan and geet were shown in the bedroom and arjun-annie dancing.
i have one request to the cvs can u edit arjun-annie dance please.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hey deepti..............
finished ur work???
manager sahi salamat hai ya tune usko pagal kar diya????

[QUOTE=maneet1985]

kya karu mein es maan ka.. maar daala alllah... maan ne humhe maar dala😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
kabka maar dala hai yaar...............bas uske liye hi jeete hai....pura din uska intezaar karte hai......uske bare me sochte hai.....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

bachelors partu ke dine.. maan booked hoga!! 100%...maniiisah hain na!!!
par hum bhi evil sisters hain😈😈😈... hum apna hakh nahi chodenge nahi chodenge!!!😳😳😳😳
yessssssssshhhhhhhhhhh....evil sisters will get maan on his bachelors night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! manisha ko adi de denge.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it was one thing i felt bad.. maan in so immersed in guilt!!!!!! poor guy!!! i fel for him!!!!maan doosre hai desh mein the...adi and chamchas. were going on and on.. maan dosre hi lok mein the!!!!
and one important question...only maan and geet knows that they meet in jungle.. those three were speaking as though they knew the story much better than maan and geet!!
thats why me intrested to see the office staffs interpretation of their love story..............so that we can give gaalis to Cvs again for the bloopers!!!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
 (i told you.... now i am 100% sure,.... maan ne gift kiya hoga.. manisha ko koi mauka hi nahi chodenge... maan ko patane keliye....)
maan ne kya gift kiya hoga???? didnt get u???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
 ( no comments please.. tasha- annie J types.. go out of KC and fight for arjun!!!)
 dont care..............😑😑😑

( dont tell me).. i am travelling tom night.. wont be able to see tom's episode... will have to wait till mon to  watch it!!!!)
u too????????????😭😭😭😭 me going for a wedding😭😭😭😭 will come back late yaar😭😭😭😭😭 will miss the epi...but will def read the update on my phone!!!!!!!!1😭😭
how can u stay till monday 😲😲😲😲😲😲
( manisha ke gift hain.. maan ko marne keliye geet sambhalkar rakhi hai.. SR ke samay par use khoob milne wali hain)
aisa mat bol................hume pyaar chahiye aur tui maar de rahi hai.waise hi mujhe in dodno pe bilkul yakeen nahin hai..........hume assume karne cod diya to??????????
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

( inhe aadaom par hum kab se fida hain maan sir.....)
😳😳😳😳😳

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Maybe the dream sequence was just for promos, looks like tomorrow is will directly be the sangeet and Maaneet romance & dance time. I'm so looking forward for this but not for the Marjani scenes. But looks like Arjun is really falling for NE

the cv's really cheated us with tht horse wala promo for 1 week ... if thy were not going to teelcast it thn y show us & build our hopes ... maine tho mahal bhi khada kar liya wo promo ko dekh kae ... arjun wants to use her ... but finally is gonna end up falling in love with her ... tht's bttter thn he can take her with him whn he is leaving delhi ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

i think you are right dear.in the sbs maan and geet were shown in the bedroom and arjun-annie dancing.

i have one request to the cvs can u edit arjun-annie dance please.

thse stupid editors always edit the wrong scenes .... agar edit karne ka ithna hi shauk hain tho mArjAnie ko edit karo ... maan geet ko nahin ....

well if maan walk's out during the dance then we will be saved from the dance & the skit ...

but if maan walks out whn the skit is going on then we will have to bear their dance & skit ...

so the best option for us ... is maan walking out of the dane ... πŸ˜†
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hey deepti..............
finished ur work???
manager sahi salamat hai ya tune usko pagal kar diya????

meri manager ko kya hua hai.. woh tho waise hi ullu hai...

i hate him.. meri uski saat jamthi nahi hai!!!!

he keeps fighting with me

who cares

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@spee--------
loved the post..........................

Dreamyyy MAANEET ki Sangeet ki khushi 😊πŸ₯³πŸ˜par usme bhi itna dard😭😭😭.......i just hope cvs clear the air by tomorrow yaar otherwise not able to enjoy much awaited Dream Wedding of our Dream and Divine couple MAANEET😊😍.....................i second u spee............ 

Maan feeling so guilty😭😭..............Finally when Maan feels that Geet is the sunshine and angel who brought him out of his dark shallow and now he wants to shower all the love care happiness joy blessings on her and their baby..........when he now wants to cherish the experience of seeing his most beautiful dream turn into reality.......marriage with his Mishti and their life together with Khushi............y has life again cursed him with so much pain and guilt that even tears cannot express the zillion thorns in his flesh?😭 Y destiny (or cvs in this case πŸ˜†) do not allow MAANEET to enjoy the bliss joy fun and experience unconditional love and care, feeling of belonging to someone and the feeling that someone is there for u even when your own shadow might leave you?........they say roses always come with thorns but in MAANEET's case the least they expected after their painful lonely and dreadful past is that just let few roses come along their way..........r they asking for too much?...........you are so right..........everyhappiness is blighted.....the shadows are alwaz ther to mar the sunshine...will a time come when there will be only a rainbow at the end of the road????but each n every trial they go thrue strenghtens their bond......making it truer, more pure,more intense.....thats the reason we all are so sure today about how geet will react...........their love is for us all to see n fall in love with... 

Y is he made to feel guilty-guilty for no fault of his and this time it might swallow him deeper and deeper every second.......v all have seen Maan Singh Khurana someone who can torture himself with pain and guilt but never let his life Geet to see it like in Dev-NT case.........

Geet knows him more than he knows himself......she knows that the only aim of Maan's life is Geet and their baby' happiness and safety........plz Maan speak to ur Mishti.........she will surely understand u and the heartbreaking choice u had to make...........Just can't wait to see how Geet would assure him and comfort him and also tell him that he need not even give any explanation to y he chose her over their baby..........Maan plz pour ur heart out don't torture urself like this neither Geet nor v can see u like this😭😭.................she should and she will hopefully tell him that if Geet cannot trust her Maan-her saviour her life her teacher her parent her lover her caretaker father of her child-then the word trust has no meaning........she should and will hopefully make him feel that Maan is the epitome of trust and unconditional love and care........she might doubt herself for a second but not him.......as she knows her Maan always does what is right...........i just hope cvs show that the level of mutual trust and understanding between MAANEET is such that the word mistrust and misunderstanding now do not even exist in their 'life dictionary'.................Loved the way hamari pyaari Geet told Maan that ab mein bhi aanko bhi basha padna seek li hai so true.........eyes r windows to one' soul and MAANEET r a perfect example of how this is sooooooo true😊😊😊...............Also Geet telling Maan that she wants him to enjoy each and every rasam and moment or else how can she be happy......awwwwwwww Maan wants Geet to be happy always and Geet's happiness is dependent on her Maan's happiness sooooooooo sweeeeeeet😊😍.........................MAANEET's bond is such that even the word love seems small..........that is y v all feel divinity and magic in MAANEET and v all love to live in MAANEET PARADISE 24X7πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
perfectly said..............

When Maan tries to place maangtika properly Geet aapki inhi adaone toh muje maar diya haiπŸ˜πŸ˜‰....hai mein marjawa hum sabko bhi maar diya hai yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..........so dreamyyyyy............just imagine guys if Maan was not in his guilt trap how his reaction would be hearing this dialogue........imagine his naughtiness......wat he wud do thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.............aash teri aur hum sabki lottery lag gayi hotiπŸ˜‰..........
this so unfair yaar.............tadap sab ko hai aur bill mere pe fado tum log!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe..........
ye to maine socha hi nahi tha yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn CVs!!!!!!!!!!!1 pura scene kharab kar diya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kya yaar spee ab mai iske bare me hi sochti rahoongi!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳

Geet sending a message thanking Maan for everything he has done that now she is blessed with a reality more blissful than any dream with her Maan and Khushi😊.......i don't think Geet ever even dreamt that after her dreadful painful and dark past Maan will bring sunshine just like she has brought sunshine in his life😊😊😊..............
😊😊😊😊😊😊

Loved the dialogue that Maan toh hamesha Geet koi hi dekhta rahega so what she wears doesn't really matter......kya kare munda pyaar mein apni Geet pe puri tarah se fida hogaya haiπŸ˜‰ 
hum bhi to munde pe fida hai.even we dont care what he wears...........in fact .the less the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also Geet was looking so cute speaking to herself in front of the mirror😊

Also loved Maan with Romeo, Pandeji and Adi.....they made him smile so thank u guys love u all❀️............rem when Pandeji was mentioning how girls r a big problem.......Maan's smile so sweet😍........i remembered Maan' old dialogues rem he used to yeh ladki chalti phirti disaster hai yeh muje paagal kar degiπŸ˜†........just wish he was not so guilty yaar.............also Manishaa flying kiss to MaanπŸ˜†............Adi apki yeh meeting todi na haiπŸ˜†........loved their scene

manissssssshhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa is stealingggggg my right!!!!🀣🀣

Marjaani guys who all want to join me to kill them yaar before they do that skit how can they even think of enacting MAANEET' lovestory or should i call it as an eternal saga.......plz whoever got this idea uffffffffff😑😑😑😑😑

Let's hope tomorrow MAANEET speak about everything and the air is cleared........i want to see MAANEET enjoy their marriage and all ceremonies to the fullest yaar so that v all can enjoy the bliss to the fullest without any tension😊😍πŸ₯³............

My post today might sound a bit sad but I want lovely MAANEET to have all the happiness blessings joy which they truly deserve and which belongs to only them😊😊😊

loved it yaar................u also becoming little naughty!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

am i the o;y one r anybody else noticed tat Maan was little bit upset in the second precap... i cudn't read his reactions for the first time plz explain his reaction in the second precap... they are wearing the read and wite dress.... the scene where Maan was hugging geet and crying in SBS... 

yup....i noticed too guess this is before he voices his 'guilt ' to her..so he seems so lost & sad