CrazyIncredibles-MaanKiAdao Ne Humari Bhi JaanleLi

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello to all my beautiful crazies'''..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome to the start of Maaneets journey to eternal bliss'''''''😊😊😊

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'😍😍😍😍😍😍showing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..😍😍😍😍😍Can u even think about anything else?????????😍😍😍😍😍😍(my wish was shirtless MSK'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..😳😳😳😳then bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..😳😳😳and then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈)

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..😭😭his guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''😭😭😭😭

Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣See already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

Annie n tasha'..whatever'..!!!!!🀒🀒🀒

Wht was that tasha trying out geets green bangles!!!!!!!!!!???????? Don't toach it u @#%$%$🀬🀬🀬🀬

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣so true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'🀣🀣🀣
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt station!!!!

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt ese These two find new ways of expressing their love everyday''making us fall in love with their love'..😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Geets realization that she doesn't need a reason to see her maan n calling herself ghaali was ssshooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OFF TOPIC HERE----did u notice the same 2 bottles on geets dressing table that she used that day to brk the glass??????? Pink n yellow'.Me thinks she is seriously saving them for a personal beauty seession with maan'..bathroom me nahi to bedroom me hi sahi!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

She is desperate to see him but as soon as she sees him'she becomes typical wifey'why u not returning my msges'.her rant was cute her about the shaadi ke baad ka part'..hehe'.poor maaan didn't kno what hit him'.tum samajh jao maan shaadi ke baad tumko 24 ghante madamji pe dhyaan dena hoga'warna tumhari khair nahi'..wifey will kill you'.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''😳😳😳😳😳

Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This scene was so perfect''..from dialogues to emotions to acting''DD was brialliant today''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet gets a promise from her maan'..and maans wet eyes showed us his agony'..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I think he will brk down tom'..lets hope soo'..dont want this saaya to spoil maans wedding happiness'..😭😭😭

PRECAP---------can someone plz kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒Such a beautiful song'why on marjanie????🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Oh and I cant wait to see the office ppls interpretation of maan n geets love story'inspite of marjanie''😊😊😊

OFF TRACK AGAIN--- i remember a few days back there was a post on types of hugs...can we plzz have some diff type of hug...this one is magical but we still like variety😳😳😳😳

to continue........
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail

All in all it was a great episode .... minus mArjAnie's Dukh bari throw up wali acting ko chod kae ....

For a change for once I liked annie's dialogue with geet ...Well said annie so ... agree with u for the first time ...

Aanie - bori main lapaet kae lae jaye ... tho bhi maan bhai ki nazren aap sae nahin hategi😍 (wahan maan ki nazren geet sae nahin hatthi πŸ˜.... yahan hamari nazren maan & geet sae ... nahin hatthi 😍... Geet sae bi jyada maan sae nahin hat thi ... he stares her as though he is gonna get her ... & we also do the same to him 😍...)

annie tasha ko kitna naam dogi ... kabhi chipku tasha ... tho kabhi time paas tasha ...πŸ˜† par annie i guess u forgot ... (sabse badi chipku tho tum ho ...πŸ˜†humare TV sets ko aise chipak gayi ho ki nikalnae ka naam hi nahin lethi ...πŸ˜†oye ... kab niklogi ...kitna jaldi niklogi uthnaa acha hain haamri jaan kae liye ...warna hamein tumhein dekhtahe dekhatae πŸ₯±teri wajah sae GHSP ka kya haal ho gaya hain ... )

The boys talk with maan ... was gud ... & the smile maan was
giving when pandey & manisha were talking was so cute ... may b since yesterday ... that was the first smile on his face ...😍(hai mar jawan kya smile hain maannuu dear ... aise hi hasthe rahon.😍...)

geet sending maan SMS ... but maan's guilt not allowing him to send a reply to her ...( maan just tell her ... she knows u so well she will undersatnd u .... believe me ... she will not misunderstand you ...😊u r worrying unnecessarily ... plz just speak to her ... don't build up the pain in ur heart ... it is not good ... u need to share it with geet ... she is ur sukh & dukh ka sathi ...😊)

& what else  their is choice is the same in the maang tika ....(well we know that ... as you always match what ever u wear ... so this is not new for us ... maan & geet's choice the same ...)

Aap ki inhin adayon nae hi tho jaan lae li  😍(humari tho kab ka lae gaye ...isi liye ... tho kabhi bahar hi nahin aa paa rahen hain .... unki adayon ki wajah sae ... iss duniya sae ... hamesha maan land main hi tho rehthae hain ......)

pakki dor bandi babaji nae hum dono ki ... so true ... geet ...(your relationship is such that ... it's not so easy to break ... u both have now come a long way that there is no space for any misunderstandings .... hopefully maan comes out of his guilt feeling & realsies that his worry about what will be geet reactions after coming to know the truth is only a worry & not a reality ... i know that it is just a worry ... & am sure about it ...

like i mentioned in my yesterday's posts ... that As geet too wants him to enjoy the marriage ... she knows for sure that something is bothering him ...big time bcoz of which he is so lost ...

she will not keep quiet till she makes him realise that he needs to be happy too ... geet's alone being happy is not enough ... she will make him realise that he too needs to be happy & very soon she will make him come out of his guilt  ...

she is his strength ... not his weakness ... & her love will make him come out of his guilt ... as she now is sure ... & will comfort him ....

& let him know that ... this is just his worry ... as i mentioned in my earlier posts ... geet will surely make maan blurt out every thing hope fully ... on the same sangeet night ... may B tomorrow ... maan will tell her what's really bothering him ...

& geet just makes him understand that he did the right thing & he was correct in his decision ... & hopefully ... he comes out of the guilt feeling ... like mentioned in my earlier post ... 

I am so hating this bloody arjun 😑as maan in the skit ... he so can't be maan ....

now please whose idea is this ... god save us😭 ... I am gonna kill tht person who planned this idea😑 ... we can't take any one in place of geet and maan .... even if it is a skit ..... not even the boring marjanie 🀒😑' they are killing the love story of maaneet πŸ˜­... uhh ... I am so hating it 😭...

The way arjun was uttering those dialogues ... Me felt like throwing up on his face ... I was crying watching them enact as geet and maan ...😭

mera maan geet ka kya haal kardiya in dono pakhandiyon nae ...😭

but the look on romeo ,adi,pinky,tasha & manisha faces were great ... the way they were looking at them made me laugh ... but the way mArjAnie were acting was making me cry ...the office staff can act ... but this marjanie... is a torture ...actually i guess the new name for toture is mArjAnie ...

today the horse precap did not come ... will we get that dream sequence at all ... 

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
res...

for the first time i was laughing seeing AA.... no matter wat they r doing as Maaneet hope they dnt spoil their name... i was thinking wat wud be both maan and geet will be thinking...lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okies moving to the show.... 

kya opening tha little hot and little sad....so tmrw the truth abt Maan choosing Geet over the baby is going to be out and finally Maan will be out of his guilt trip...

poor Maan cudn't even enjoy his sangeet.... OMG his epression wen adi said that they'll be playing a skit on Maaneet ....(i was wondering wat Maan was really thinking)...

and Poor Geet annie let her atleast sit dear and u can dress her up to much of standing is nt gud for both mother and baby...she was looking like she wud faint anytime...and annie hugging Geet from back was like dnt bro and sis no any other form of hugging...but was nice and their convo was nice.... wat was tasha doing with Geet's bangles.... y was she all acting tired wile Annie and Geet r the one trying ...

Geet's msg to Maan was sooooo coooooooooollllllllll.........and Maan's small smile...me🀒
Geet talking to herself in front of mirror.....was soooo cute... remaining me Maan buying her dress....scene....(dnt knw y but this scene was flashed and out house scene also)

Geet all happy to see the decoration was sooooooo beautiful.....

Maan Geet won't leave u until she see's u happy so the time has come to confess the truth abt the hospital wala situation im defo sure tat she'll only console u not be angry r loose trust on u...

will continue...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Hello to all my beautiful crazies'''..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome to the start of Maaneets journey to eternal bliss'''''''😊😊😊

When the first shot we get to see is HOT HOT MSK'😍😍😍😍😍😍showing off his manly chest with unbuttoned shirt''''..😍😍😍😍

kya karu mein es maan ka.. maar daala alllah... maan ne humhe maar dala😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Can u even think about anything else?????????😍😍😍😍😍😍(my wish was shirtless MSK'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but half stripped bhi chalega abhi'''''..😳😳😳😳then bachelors party ke raat shirtless''''..😳😳😳and then on SR''.cough cough'..i leave it to ur imaginations girls'.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈)

bachelors partu ke dine.. maan booked hoga!! 100%...maniiisah hain na!!!
par hum bhi evil sisters hain😈😈😈... hum apna hakh nahi chodenge nahi chodenge!!!😳😳😳😳

Maan was sooooooooooo lost'..😭😭his guilt is eating him up from inside'.he cant think of anything else except wht he thinks of as his sin''.even when the boys gang was there'he was in another hell'thinking n rethinking n torturing himself''I cant bear to see him like this yaar'..plzzzz CVs solve this issue'let maan enjoy his wedding''😭😭😭😭

it was one thing i felt bad.. maan in so immersed in guilt!!!!!! poor guy!!! i fel for him!!!!maan doosre hai desh mein the...adi and chamchas. were going on and on.. maan dosre hi lok mein the!!!!
and one important question...only maan and geet knows that they meet in jungle.. those three were speaking as though they knew the story much better than maan and geet!!
Pandeygis monologue'''..n MANISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs flying kissie to MSK''''..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣See already Manishaa planning for extramarital affair with our maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
 (i told you.... now i am 100% sure,.... maan ne gift kiya hoga.. manisha ko koi mauka hi nahi chodenge... maan ko patane keliye....)

GEEt was looking beautiful as alwaz'..FINALLY SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UCHAL-KOOD IS NOT GGOOD'''..REM GEET'.!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

(Geet to pari lag rahi thi!!! aasman se uthri hui maan ki pari... so beautiofula nd pure and innocent!!!)

Annie n tasha'..whatever'..!!!!!🀒🀒🀒

Wht was that tasha trying out geets green bangles!!!!!!!!!!???????? Don't toach it u @#%$%$🀬🀬🀬🀬

Oh n annies dialogue about the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣so true'''''maans dreams wud come true seeing geet in just that'🀣🀣🀣
and we will thank annie for a change if this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Provided maan takes advantage of the situation!!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈
 ( no comments please.. tasha- annie J types.. go out of KC and fight for arjun!!!)

Both deciding to make the other dance'..lets see what happens here'.But seriously'.watching maan tortured n lost was painful'..GC u were too good!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
( dont tell me).. i am travelling tom night.. wont be able to see tom's episode... will have to wait till mon to  watch it!!!!)

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt station!!!!

πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

Geets love msg to MSK'.n maans smile on reading it'then back to guilt ese These two find new ways of expressing their love everyday''making us fall in love with their love'..😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Geets realization that she doesn't need a reason to see her maan n calling herself ghaali was ssshooooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OFF TOPIC HERE----did u notice the same 2 bottles on geets dressing table that she used that day to brk the glass??????? Pink n yellow'.Me thinks she is seriously saving them for a personal beauty seession with maan'..bathroom me nahi to bedroom me hi sahi!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

( manisha ke gift hain.. maan ko marne keliye geet sambhalkar rakhi hai.. SR ke samay par use khoob milne wali hain)

She is desperate to see him but as soon as she sees him'she becomes typical wifey'why u not returning my msges'.her rant was cute her about the shaadi ke baad ka part'..hehe'.poor maaan didn't kno what hit him'.tum samajh jao maan shaadi ke baad tumko 24 ghante madamji pe dhyaan dena hoga'warna tumhari khair nahi'..wifey will kill you'.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The dialogue of the day for me was'"inhi adao ne to jaan le li hai'''.." geet u hit the jackpot'''''maan ki hare k ada humari jaan le leti hai'uska pyaar'uska ghussa'uski hasi'.uske aansoo'.har ek cheez'kya kare''''..MSk ka jadu hi kuch aisa hia''😳😳😳😳😳

( inhe aadaom par hum kab se fida hain maan sir.....)
Geet reading maans eyes'.coming to kno that something is not right in their world'.reading the kashmakash behind his smile'.his pain is visible to her'but she cant fathom the reason for the shadows in his eyes'.maan doesn't want to blight geets khushi so he bears the pain n remains silent'..as he said'he will die a thousand deaths for her''both their eyes were wet'..both were in pain'for each other'..thats the selfless love we all want'maan tries to deny but geet knows his lips are lying'.coz eeven she can read his eyes now'...maan diverting her with a half truth'geets reassurance to maan''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This scene was so perfect''..from dialogues to emotions to acting''DD was brialliant today''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet gets a promise from her maan'..and maans wet eyes showed us his agony'..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I think he will brk down tom'..lets hope soo'..dont want this saaya to spoil maans wedding happiness'..😭😭😭

PRECAP---------can someone plz kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒Such a beautiful song'why on marjanie????🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Oh and I cant wait to see the office ppls interpretation of maan n geets love story'inspite of marjanie''😊😊😊

OFF TRACK AGAIN--- i remember a few days back there was a post on types of hugs...can we plzz have some diff type of hug...this one is magical but we still like variety😳😳😳😳

to continue........

me in maroon
hey crazies....
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
me still at work, will post my comments late at night. 😭
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dreamyyy MAANEET ki Sangeet ki khushi 😊πŸ₯³πŸ˜par usme bhi itna dard😭😭😭.......i just hope cvs clear the air by tomorrow yaar otherwise not able to enjoy much awaited Dream Wedding of our Dream and Divine couple MAANEET😊😍.....................

Maan feeling so guilty😭😭..............Finally when Maan feels that Geet is the sunshine and angel who brought him out of his dark shallow and now he wants to shower all the love care happiness joy blessings on her and their baby..........when he now wants to cherish the experience of seeing his most beautiful dream turn into reality.......marriage with his Mishti and their life together with Khushi............y has life again cursed him with so much pain and guilt that even tears cannot express the zillion thorns in his flesh?😭 

Y destiny (or cvs in this case πŸ˜†) do not allow MAANEET to enjoy the bliss joy fun and experience unconditional love and care, feeling of belonging to someone and the feeling that someone is there for u even when your own shadow might leave you?........they say roses always come with thorns but in MAANEET's case the least they expected after their painful lonely and dreadful past is that just let few roses come along their way..........r they asking for too much?...........

Y is he made to feel guilty-guilty for no fault of his and this time it might swallow him deeper and deeper every second.......v all have seen Maan Singh Khurana someone who can torture himself with pain and guilt but never let his life Geet to see it like in Dev-NT case.........

Geet knows him more than he knows himself......she knows that the only aim of Maan's life is Geet and their baby' happiness and safety........plz Maan speak to ur Mishti.........she will surely understand u and the heartbreaking choice u had to make...........Just can't wait to see how Geet would assure him and comfort him and also tell him that he need not even give any explanation to y he chose her over their baby..........Maan plz pour ur heart out don't torture urself like this neither Geet nor v can see u like this😭😭.................she should and she will hopefully tell him that if Geet cannot trust her Maan-her saviour her life her teacher her parent her lover her caretaker father of her child-then the word trust has no meaning........she should and will hopefully make him feel that Maan is the epitome of trust and unconditional love and care........she might doubt herself for a second but not him.......as she knows her Maan always does what is right...........i just hope cvs show that the level of mutual trust and understanding between MAANEET is such that the word mistrust and misunderstanding now do not even exist in their 'life dictionary'.................Loved the way hamari pyaari Geet told Maan that ab mein bhi aanko bhi basha padna seek li hai so true.........eyes r windows to one' soul and MAANEET r a perfect example of how this is sooooooo true😊😊😊...............Also Geet telling Maan that she wants him to enjoy each and every rasam and moment or else how can she be happy......awwwwwwww Maan wants Geet to be happy always and Geet's happiness is dependent on her Maan's happiness sooooooooo sweeeeeeet😊😍.........................MAANEET's bond is such that even the word love seems small..........that is y v all feel divinity and magic in MAANEET and v all love to live in MAANEET PARADISE 24X7πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

When Maan tries to place maangtika properly Geet aapki inhi adaone toh muje maar diya haiπŸ˜πŸ˜‰....hai mein marjawa hum sabko bhi maar diya hai yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..........so dreamyyyyy............just imagine guys if Maan was not in his guilt trap how his reaction would be hearing this dialogue........imagine his naughtiness......wat he wud do thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.............aash teri aur hum sabki lottery lag gayi hotiπŸ˜‰..........

Geet sending a message thanking Maan for everything he has done that now she is blessed with a reality more blissful than any dream with her Maan and Khushi😊.......i don't think Geet ever even dreamt that after her dreadful painful and dark past Maan will bring sunshine just like she has brought sunshine in his life😊😊😊..............

Loved the dialogue that Maan toh hamesha Geet koi hi dekhta rahega so what she wears doesn't really matter......kya kare munda pyaar mein apni Geet pe puri tarah se fida hogaya haiπŸ˜‰ 

Also Geet was looking so cute speaking to herself in front of the mirror😊

Also loved Maan with Romeo, Pandeji and Adi.....they made him smile so thank u guys love u all❀️............rem when Pandeji was mentioning how girls r a big problem.......Maan's smile so sweet😍........i remembered Maan' old dialogues rem he used to yeh ladki chalti phirti disaster hai yeh muje paagal kar degiπŸ˜†........just wish he was not so guilty yaar.............also Manishaa flying kiss to MaanπŸ˜†πŸ€£............Adi apki yeh meeting todi na haiπŸ˜†........loved their scene

Marjaani guys who all want to join me to kill them yaar before they do that skit how can they even think of enacting MAANEET' lovestory or should i call it as an eternal saga.......plz whoever got this idea uffffffffff😑😑😑😑😑

Let's hope tomorrow MAANEET speak about everything and the air is cleared........i want to see MAANEET enjoy their marriage and all ceremonies to the fullest yaar so that v all can enjoy the bliss to the fullest without any tension😊😍πŸ₯³............

My post today might sound a bit sad but I want lovely MAANEET to have all the happiness blessings joy which they truly deserve and which belongs to only them😊😊😊

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
am i the o;y one r anybody else noticed tat Maan was little bit upset in the second precap... i cudn't read his reactions for the first time plz explain his reaction in the second precap... they are wearing the read and wite dress.... the scene where Maan was hugging geet and crying in SBS... 
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

am i the o;y one r anybody else noticed tat Maan was little bit upset in the second precap... i cudn't read his reactions for the first time plz explain his reaction in the second precap... they are wearing the read and wite dress.... the scene where Maan was hugging geet and crying in SBS... 

not only in the precap ... he was in the whole episode ... except for the 1 part where pandey ji made him laugh ...

arti maan is still upset & still in gulit mode ... he needs to come out of it ... & will come during sangeet celebration ... he will walk out of sangeet celebrations & go to his room & geet will follow maan & then we will get tht scne wht i interpreted ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

All in all it was a great episode .... minus mArjAnie's Dukh bari throw up wali acting ko chod kae ....agreed....i wanted to puke too....🀒🀒🀒

For a change for once I liked annie's dialogue with geet ...Well said annie so ... agree with u for the first time ...Aanie - bori main lapaet kae lae jaye ... tho bhi maan bhai ki nazren aap sae nahin hategi😍 (wahan maan ki nazren geet sae nahin hatthi πŸ˜.... yahan hamari nazren maan & geet sae ... nahin hatthi 😍... Geet sae bi jyada maan sae nahin hat thi ... he stares her as though he is gonna get her ... & we also do the same to him 😍...)
i sssssooooooooooooooooo wanna eat up maan.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

(sabse badi chipku tho tum ho ...πŸ˜†humare TV sets ko aise chipak gayi ho ki nikalnae ka naam hi nahin lethi 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
u said it himz!!!!!!!!!.

geet sending maan SMS ... but maan's guilt not allowing him to send a reply to her ...( maan just tell her ... she knows u so well she will undersatnd u .... believe me ... she will not misunderstand you ...😊u r worrying unnecessarily ... plz just speak to her ... don't build up the pain in ur heart ... it is not good ... u need to share it with geet ... she is ur sukh & dukh ka sathi ...😊)
yaar it is so painful to watch him like this...........i want maan breaking down in front of geet.....totally become human.....n then geets realisation of the depth of his anguish.....GC can carry this off so well na....this will be like a heratrendering scene...CVs plz asia kuch dikhao na....

Aap ki inhin adayon nae hi tho jaan lae li  😍(humari tho kab ka lae gaye ...isi liye ... tho kabhi bahar hi nahin aa paa rahen hain .... unki adayon ki wajah sae ... iss duniya sae ... hamesha maan land main hi tho rehthae hain ......)i lovedddddddddddddddd this dialogue n the way she said it yaar..........😍😍😍😍😍

pakki dor bandi babaji nae hum dono ki ... so true ... geet ...(your relationship is such that ... it's not so easy to break ... u both have now come a long way that there is no space for any misunderstandings .... hopefully maan comes out of his guilt feeling & realsies that his worry about what will be geet reactions after coming to know the truth is only a worry & not a reality ... i know that it is just a worry ... & am sure about it ...
like i mentioned in my yesterday's posts ... that As geet too wants him to enjoy the marriage ... she knows for sure that something is bothering him ...big time bcoz of which he is so lost ...  
she will not keep quiet till she makes him realise that he needs to be happy too ... geet's alone being happy is not enough ... she will make him realise that he too needs to be happy & very soon she will make him come out of his guilt  ...  
she is his strength ... not his weakness ... & her love will make him come out of his guilt ... as she now is sure ... & will comfort him ....  
& let him know that ... this is just his worry ... as i mentioned in my earlier posts ... geet will surely make maan blurt out every thing hope fully ... on the same sangeet night ... may B tomorrow ... maan will tell her what's really bothering him ... 
& geet just makes him understand that he did the right thing & he was correct in his decision ... & hopefully ... he comes out of the guilt feeling ... like mentioned in my earlier post ... 
very well said.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am so hating this bloody arjun 😑as maan in the skit ... he so can't be maan .... now please whose idea is this ... god save us😭 ... I am gonna kill tht person who planned this idea😑 ... we can't take any one in place of geet and maan .... even if it is a skit ..... not even the boring marjanie 🀒😑' they are killing the love story of maaneet πŸ˜­... uhh ... I am so hating it 😭..

Dew they were in no way enacting maaneet.......they cudnt even if they tried.....the dialogues which arjun said were so not maans dialogues.....he cudnt inject even 1%of maans passion into sush sensous dialogues.........🀒🀒🀒
and W*H was nikunj squinting during their eyelock????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

... but this marjanie... is a torture ...actually i guess the new name for toture is mArjAnie ...so true...........hehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

today the horse precap did not come ... will we get that dream sequence at all ... even i was wondering the same thing.even tho maan said that it is geets dream...he didnt say whether it will be aired...but i dont think they will do so much kharcha for an add now???? at first i thot its a dance sequence..lekin wo part bhi add me include kar diya hai...so no idea.........
i so wanted too see that yaar....

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

u right arti...he was still lost in his tortured thots in that precap......
so the confession might take place after the sangeet.....
hope not re...