Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@aarti ...

o
h arti u r hoping thy don't spoil maaneet name ... arey the way thy were acting it was really bakwas ... thy killed the characters of maan & geet ... with their cheap romance .... & romeo &  adi were right ... thy totally changed the characters ... i hated them so much ... 

di as u mentioned after seeing their rehersal i was really feeling like throwing up..tat too i watched the scene after dinner....

my sister was watching me as though she spotted an alien as i was crying & yelling whn watching mArjAnie ... trying to act like maaneet ...

oh no arti .... never ever do that ... have ur dinner atleast 1 hr before so tht ur food digests .... as now for sure we know we have to bear mArjAnie for sure ...

i have to penetrate into maan's thoughts for tht ..... arti 1 secret i was planning this skit on maaneet in my FF ... for geet's baby shower ... but now i cancelled tht part ... was having the part in my mind ... but after reading the article .... deleted tht thought of my mind ... again damn the cv's penetrated my mind ....😆 

di really i always wonder r really CV's reading our FF's... many scene's are literally taken from our FF's as u mentioned..... i wud have like it more if it was done by vicky and raji in ur FF di tan to tolerate it with the chemistry less AA....

i 2 hope so whn vicky comes thy bring rajji too for him ... tht would b a real tagda twist for maaneet ... as darji is so against geet ... thn starts another war between maaneet & darji & brij  ... as rajji is brij's real sister where as geet is his cousin ... imagine wht would thy do to rajji & vicky & geet & maan ...

jaise bhai waise behan arti ....of course she learnt it from her bro ... abhi skit main act jo karne wali hain ...

true  di better they change the hug...want varits and Aashu mentiond

cv's can def give us only if thy get a green signal from u know who(he) 😉

but was nice and their convo was nice.... wat was tasha doing with Geet's bangles.... y was she all acting tired wile Annie and Geet r the one trying ...

tasha is a weirdo ....exactly😆😆😆brainless case .....

yes arti she will def comsole him ... in her arms ... he seriously needs a big hug ...maannu this huggie for u dear 🤗hope tmrw all the sad part end... and we have a happy sangeet...
actually sangeet ... will not b happy for maan .... after sangeet maan will b happy ...

di and do Mehendi and sangeet rasam's take place on the same day
actually need to refer ... but in my FF i did them together tht's the reason u got this doubt isn't it ... let me chk & give u the link ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@deepthi ...

and one important question...only maan and geet knows that they meet in jungle.. those three were speaking as though they knew the story much better than maan and geet!!
😆😆😆ha ha ha ha ... u 2 got the same doubt me 2 ... i was thinking are they going to show us our sacred lake scene with mArjAnie .... no 😡 actually all our maaneet scenes are sacred .... so i seriously don't want marjanie to act as maaneet ....

( dont tell me).. i am travelling tom night.. wont be able to see tom's episode... will have to wait till mon to  watch it!!!!)

oh deepthi ... we will miss u tomorrow ... but u can get double dose of maaneet once u r back ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@spee--------
loved the post..........................

loved it yaar................u also becoming little naughty!!!!!!!😆😆😆

@sptrno.. tu to badi naugty shaughy ho jaa rahi hai!!!!

i am purple!!!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

u sounding off tonight deepti............all izz well?????

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Crazyians how are you all .Today my laptop was cracked . I just come here. I missed all Sbb, Sbs on today and all  discussions . I am upset . Please pray for me .

oh mona ... tht's sad to knw ... hope fully ur lappy get's fixed very soon dear ... don't worry we all will pray for u & i was wondering wht happend to u ... as i did not c ur post ... thought u might b busy ...
take care ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

😡😡😡😡

are yaar the article said that maaneet will perform on "chal pyar karegi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what is marjanie doing then?????

will they like dance at the end??? or will it be like eithers imagination????

i cant stomach marjanie sharing songs with maaneet..........😡😡😡😡
give them their own song na.we will ignore themmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not our maaneets song!!!😡😡😡😡

aash lokks like maaneet are not going to dance ....😭 maan's unhappy ... no lifts for geet as per Dr. advice ... only halka phulka dance for geet ...

P.S. i can't bear marjanie in any thing .... dance tho bahut dur ki baath hain ...
craziekudi thumbnail
@aash.. u forgot about the  pink shampoos and yellow conditioners...
 one of member wrote that they saw those on Geet's dressing table!!!

wahi gift kiya hain..

i am fine dear.. jhagda to roz ki baat hain.. i am happy that geet looks beautiful.. maan will clear all his guilt!!!

and marjaane is gonna sopil my dance.. and what the hel stoy are they gonna show in skit...

hope they miss oiut the fisrt meeting of geet!!!

( es story ke vajah se.. arjun ko thjo annie to har baar utana padega... kyinki maaneet ke story mein.. geet humesha maan ke godi mein hain!!