Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pragya0

How about reading the review and the name of the reviewer properly before criticising?

Savera R Someshwar reviews No One Killed Jessica.

How about reading the last line of the review?

"
And yes, for those of you who want to know what Raja Sen thought of the film, here goes: Amateurish masala handling lets down a great subject. This film deserved to be much stronger. Superb performances from Rajesh Sharma, Vidya Balan and Amit Trivedi."

Now,is it just a co-incidence that BOTH the critics who BOTH belong to Rediff thought Rani was not good๐Ÿ˜›
And as I said its more like Raja has "ghost written" it๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Okazaki

Oooooo something interesting!

GChintamani Gautam Chintamani 
 by annavetticad
Who killed #NoOneKilledJessica Delhi preview? #JustCurious

๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Yes,the Delhi Preview show for Press got cancelled

Originally posted by: Okazaki

Thanks! I thought I was the only one who thought so. The guy brings in his personal grudges in reviews irrespective of the performance. Never knew about his dislike for Rani but his dislike for Aishwarya is quite evident. I know, Aishwarya is not the BEST actress but him calling her a non-actress when she has offered us some nice performances like Raincoat, Taal & HDDCS, make me feel as if he some hidden agenda against some actresses. On the other hand, he seems to praise _____ & ______, who dont even know the "A" of Acting, to the skies. 

*You can very easily "fill in the blanks" if you are well-versed with his reviews. Didn't want to "drag" in some controversial names๐Ÿ˜Š

*Oh wait, it isn't written by him. Haha..my bad! ๐Ÿ˜† But, my views about him ain't gonna budge a bit. Raja Sen! 

--------
Sorry abt the minor interruption, Back on topic: Refrained from visiting the boards since I really didnt want to be bombarded with heavy promotional/review material (re: NOKJ) Couldn't resist. Cant wait to watch for myself this weekend ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No dear,you are not the only one!
They guy surely does have something against some of the most talented actresses of Bollywood๐Ÿ˜†
I think he prefers beauty over talent,well good for him then!
He's the most biased critic/journo I've ever come across.He has written so much shit about Rani in the past and even 2 days back he wrote crap about her!
ladygaga thumbnail
Everyone is capable of deciding for themselves as to what is A for acting, so raja sen can surely figure it out  himself too. I love reading his reviews, and i relate with his reviews the most.. i think he is one of the few critics.. who doesn't just judge a movie by its boxoffice pottenital or by what is convetionally considered "great" he is bold enough to hold unconvetional views.. which totally rocks for me. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raja likes Kat..he likes Sonam..who else?
ladygaga thumbnail

Masand likes Deepika and thinks there is more to her than long legs.. where did he see all that.. in her counltess duds and not the most critically acclaimed movies.. in 2010?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Masand had a sudden change of opinion about Deepika..If you read his reviews  before BKB..you will see that he could barely tolerate her..neversaid  a good word.

Ditto Anupama Chopra..
ladygaga thumbnail
^^ No he has praised her in LP also.. anyways.. reviewers are also humans.. they have their patterns.. i wouldn't wanna call it straight out bias.. even it is then who cares.. its their view and they are entitled to have an opinion. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
raja sen LOVES srk! ive never seen him write anything disparaging srk
ladygaga thumbnail
From what i have heard.. raja ripped apart RNBJ.. Srk's movies and aamir's movies.. usually get good reviews anyways..