Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Hey both , please no discussions on drama's.
After watching pakistan drama , I feel so depressed.It was so tragical and miserable but harsh reality.

awww really uffff eveywhere depressing n alll haan
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

awww really uffff eveywhere depressing n alll haan

Arrey hira told me to watch the show😡Its superb show but possess harsh reality and I just cannot stand such drama's , when she suggested this drama to me , I thought it will be comedy-based so I started watching it , and in the beginning it was so comedy and romantic but after the 10th episode it turned miserable.Total there are 23 episodes.
So now I am attached to the show and characters alot and very depressed leaving the drama like this without watching till end but if I watch , it'll make more depressed.Such cruelty is shown with innocent people that after 10th episode anyone will cry watching it till last episode So now hira telling me the story in detail.
SoniRita thumbnail

Arrey hira told me to watch the show😡Its superb show but possess harsh reality and I just cannot stand such drama's , when she suggested this drama to me , I thought it will be comedy-based so I started watching it , and in the beginning it was so comedy and romantic but after the 10th episode it turned miserable.Total there are 23 episodes.
So now I am attached to the show and characters alot and very depressed leaving the drama like this without watching till end but if I watch , it'll make more depressed.Such cruelty is shown with innocent people that after 10th episode anyone will cry watching it till last episode So now hira telling me the story in detail.

awwww dats messed up leave da show yaar jst gear da detals from hira den
..Armaania.. thumbnail

awwww dats messed up leave da show yaar jst gear da detals from hira den

Yup , she is telling me the story on msn.
Tum mera mood theek karo na.😃
SoniRita thumbnail

Yup , she is telling me the story on msn.
Tum mera mood theek karo na.😃

again hehehee ok wait den
hayeeeee my jiju looking cuteeee in white
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😲Mein Marjawan😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
SoniRita thumbnail

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😲Mein Marjawan😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

ehehehehe goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u r so damn crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for him haan hehehe
..Armaania.. thumbnail

ehehehehe goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u r so damn crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for him haan hehehe

Haan ek baar armaan ko zara dekho tu.He is soooo cute.How can someone not like him.😛
Oyye u r also crazy for monaya so like that me crazy for Armaan.😳😛

SoniRita thumbnail

Haan ek baar armaan ko zara dekho tu.He is soooo cute.How can someone not like him.😛
Oyye u r also crazy for monaya so like that me crazy for Armaan.😳😛

hehhe ya ya bt me not dat crazyyy lyk u hehehee
..Armaania.. thumbnail

hehhe ya ya bt me not dat crazyyy lyk u hehehee

Achaa monaya ka interview dekh kar khosh nahin urh jaate tere?