Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
^Ya I know what you mean. It was weird for me the first couple of days I won't deny but now, I kind of like it. Specially today her expression was like a nayi naveli dulhan!! I've never seen anyone blush so much! She was adorable! Specially when she hid her face🤣 ðŸ¤£
I still won't say I'm very 'happy' with the whole 'out of character' thing but I'm slowly accepting it so it's not a problem.
Shaurya has done nothing to impress me so far except his amazing chem with Mish but then, we've hardly seen him on-screen. I'll like to give him also more time before forming an opinion.
So ya, on the whole, I'll like to give MiYa another week😊
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

^Ya I know what you mean. It was weird for me the first couple of days I won't deny but now, I kind of like it. Specially today her expression was like a nayi naveli dulhan!! I've never seen anyone blush so much! She was adorable! Specially when she hid her face🤣 ðŸ¤£

I still won't say I'm very 'happy' with the whole 'out of character' thing but I'm slowly accepting it so it's not a problem.
Shaurya has done nothing to impress me so far except his amazing chem with Mish but then, we've hardly seen him on-screen. I'll like to give him also more time before forming an opinion.
So ya, on the whole, I'll like to give MiYa another week😊

Ahaa, I know right? He came and said a hello to her, and she just nodded and turned around & hid her face! 😆 Gosh, she was SO adorable!! ðŸ˜³

I agree..All he have had is a entry scene.. Where he ripped his shirt off & flaunted himself completely, this introduction scene where he tells Mishku that he has seen her before & he knows her from Dobriyal's office & his meeting scene with Dobriyal today! He ain't a bad actor.. He has a good chemistry with Mishku .. And he is hot! He doesn't tend to fail & dissapoint us.. He matches all the qualities needed! ðŸ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
^Yup! I totally agree. Though I didn't quite like the suddenness of the strip scene but Gautam is a good actor and has an amazing chem with Misha. They're going to rock together. I just hope he gets rid of his flirtatious attitude but I didn't see that at all today. He looks rather amazing in a suit. So ya, basically, I'm pretty happy with this entry at least😃
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^Yup! I totally agree. Though I didn't quite like the suddenness of the strip scene but Gautam is a good actor and has an amazing chem with Misha. They're going to rock together. I just hope he gets rid of his flirtatious attitude but I didn't see that at all today. He looks rather amazing in a suit. So ya, basically, I'm pretty happy with this entry at least😃

His flirtatious attitude is quite okay with me! And besides, he wasn't being a casanova. He was just being a typical boyish charmer, you know?, like those so many guys you see every day, and he was pretty hot & pretty successful! ðŸ˜³ And yeah, he does look AWESOME in that suit! He even got Misha blushing beetroot...and I can't seem to get over that!! ðŸ˜ƒ

I gotta go now! School tomorrow!  All the best for your exams! Study hard.. And don't dream & drool over AbhIya when you are supposed to be solving mathematics equations! ðŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Haha!! Thanks Akanksha! I won't bother asking how you know that. Me too also better sleep. It's past 4 and I need to get up at 6.30. See ya tomorrow!🤗
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sure! Sorry I tend to forget🤣 ðŸ¤£
So late reaction: Humph!!🤔 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Anyhow, I'm sorry if you felt bad, Mahi! I love you a lot, you know that right?! Whenever I have any problem, you and Zana are the first ones I share it with!! And you know I've been stressing a lot lately. I told you things aren't going well out here so I guess.....anyhow, I"ll see you tomorrow!! Love you!!🤗 ðŸ¤—

P.S. Stupid emoticons! Misunderstanding karwadi di humare beech!😡

Hey, Akanksha!🤗

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww🤗yup sis I know you are my 1st close friend.😳Never had close friend on IF till now.🤣🤣and now u r my close friend.😳

Stupid emoticons make misunderstanding and fights between me and hira also.😡
.Jane.. thumbnail
^That's why I say Mahi, "Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao'😛
.Jane.. thumbnail
I don't believe this!! Maithili's father had her burnt alive?😭Gosh! I think it's no secret that even though I felt bad for AM but my heart had never pained for them for some reason. But today when I heard their story, oh gosh!! It's so disgusting!😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ I swear I was almost in tears when I saw Maithili banging the doors of her room helplessly! It really shook me!😭 ðŸ˜­ Is this horrible or what!! Suddenly, Abhay's expression the other day when he went to the fort became all the more heart wrenching😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ It's so horrifying!! Didn't the CT say that the king really loved his daughter Maithili?? How could he do this to her for the sake of his so-called 'izzat'?😭 ðŸ˜­ Seriously, what kind of a father burns alive his own daughter?😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Hi, anu! Sorry but I'm really sad! I've been pasting this everywhere😭
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^That's why I say Mahi, "Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao'😛

Lol , not my fault.Its internet so what are real expression of people cannot be known so thus , emoticons are used.If its fakely used or really no one knows about that.😊
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Lol , not my fault.Its internet so what are real expression of people cannot be known so thus , emoticons are used.If its fakely used or really no one knows about that.😊

Theek hai. Sorry bola na?😛