3 IDIOTS-Itna Ghussa...Punjab mein aisa hota hain?

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Vinu's sexy spoilers:
--Nargis-- thumbnail
From Geet to Maan.........  Maan bhi jaona!!😳

Tum Karo Gussa, Hum Phir Bhi Pyaar Lutayenge
Tum Chaho Na Chaho Hum Tumhi Ko Chahenge

Tumse Hi Hai Meri Zindagi Ki Khushi Har Ek
Hum Tuh Tumhi Se Apna Pagal Dil Lagayenge

Chorrke Jana Chaho Tuh Chale Jaao Tum Bhi
Par Jante Hai Tere Dil Main Humhi Samayenge

Hume Zarurat Hai Tumhari, Jante Hai Tumhe Nahi
Har Lamha Zindagi Ka Teri Yaad Main Bitayenge

Mil Jaaein Raste Mein Tumhe Tuh Muh Na Ferna
Teri Ye Berukhi Dekhke Hum Jee Na Paayenge

Tu Chupa Le Humse Apna Dukh, Apni Takleef
Tuhi Hai Mera Apna Bin Tere Hum Kahan Jayenge

Tu Hume Mile Na Mile, Tujhe Mile Har Khushi
Apni Khushion Ko Dilbar Tere Naam Kar Jayenge

Welcome Back Brij and his TALWAAR!!!

Adding my take....

Loved Geet for calling out Maan...when she exposed him in front Daadi ma and Anne.  And Uff Maan ka Ghussa!!!  Mein mar jaawaan!!! 

Loved Maan's anger.....even in anger....all he wants is to kiss her.....those lips drive him NUTS!!!

Guru.....was full on again today.....and judging by the TUB pic on FB...tomorrow should be a treat as well!!  VIJU....our Maan is Back....Muuuuaaaawwwwah!!

Ok.....I dont want ot complain....but since yesterday...Arjun is TOTALLY turning me off......!!   Up until now...i was watching all Arjun scenes....they were rather good...but yesterday i could not tolerate his scenes at all.....did not watch it.    Today...too..i was turned off...though not as badly as yesterday!!!

I think the CVs are trying too hard to create some MYSTERY around Arjun......and in the process it is loosing its charm........................jab tak who ambiguous tha..tab tak theek tha....now that he is chullam chulla negative hain.....I am not liking it.  May be its the DIE HARD Maaneet fan  in me....that doesn't like this aspect!!

Now Brij is back............................WOW...BAIL....kissne di....NT???

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jumme ke din kiya jumme ka waada
jumme ko tod diya jumme ka waada
le aa gaya re phir jumma
jumma chumma de de
jumma chumma de de chumma...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oye Brij to b bck....arjun already set wid a master plan.....
Maaneet ki shaadi ho ya na ho...we surely wil get our share of drama,romanz n acktion.....
..........................................EDITED.....................................

Intezaar Intezaar Aur Kya Hai Yeh Pyaar!!!😳😳

tere jivan mein banake kiran teri kasam bikharungi sada
tere kadamon ke kaante saare palakon se chun lungi main piya
janam ka naata jo tumse baandha bandha rahega sada
tumse hi toh shuru hai, khatam bhi tum par hogi..
jindagi ki kahaani mere devata..........

She reads him just lyk he reads her......dey hav started undrstndin each odr well....as soon as she realizd dat da snow fall was fake....n dat Maan did it...she at onz knew why he did so....he has alwas made each moment special.....he has alwas kept her happines befr his.....😳😳

First tym dey hav aknowldgd to each odr abt der feelings...pyaar....da most beautiful thing i lyk abt dis couple n der relationship is dat inspite of minimal physical intimacy n da fact dat dey hav rarly expressd der love in words....all dat dey mak us feel is jst thru der expressions....da way dey read each odrs eyes.....

She wil wait fr him alwaz......nw does dis dialog hav ny refrnz to da shaadi n da entry of Brij??πŸ˜•well as Jeeju says Lets wait n watch....πŸ˜›

chori chori dil tera churaayenge
apna tujhe hum banayenge
dheere dheere paas tere aayenge
aake door phir na jaayenge...

As expectd he dint do nythin to her...as he himself said - "mera maksath usse kahin bada hai"....he has impressd her fullon....she is attractd to him.....da surprise was a nice one..bt ithna sab kuch dhikaya tho ek romantc scene bhi dhikadethe....such a beautiful dinner set n nothin was shwn...kuch tho dhikhadete naa...

roothe roothe yaar ko tu
pyaar se mana le
roothe roothe yaar ko tu
pyaar se mana le....

Da scene was a cute one...da way Maan held her hand n dey kept on msgin each odr.....n den da way she shwd him holdin her hand...n his reatn was jst too gud.....So MSK is a changed man...yeah yeah dats wat all r sayin....dis did it......nw v hav MSK bck as MSK....
JeejuπŸ€— .....yes v wanted Dreamy Dusht Danav...n tody v got both......😳😳

yeh kya Maan wdnt touch Geet b4 der shaadi....so dats y Geet is in red dress n decoratin da tubπŸ˜‰...n in her mind da song playin wd b  -

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I Am A Bad Boy.... Hey O
I Am A Rude Boy..... Hey O
I Am A Bad Boy.... Hey O
I Am A Rude Boy..... Ah Ah Ah Ah ...

da BAD boy is back!!!πŸ˜‰Brij bhaisaahab is back....ver is his Talwaar??πŸ˜†Brij ki bail....kissne kiya??well NT??πŸ˜•who elz can get him out?? so nw Geet ke khilaf hai Brij aur Maan ke kilaf hai Arjun...WONDERFUL!!!!...Shaadi ke din kareeb aaaye aur drama na ho...aisa tho hoyi nahi saktha naa....so dis is da twist n turns....bt dis one is a HUGE twist.....😊

Precap - Duniya ke liye MSK aur thumhare liye MaanπŸ‘πŸ‘.....how sweet.....so da odr side of MSK is only n only fr his Geet.....haiyeee.....
Brij in cab n Maaneet's car beside his cab.....nice.....

FB piks - Geet in tub- Muni meri Maasi jaan - ur tub gets screen space againπŸ˜†....nw lets c hw diff dis one wil b frm da first tub scene.....πŸ˜‰

Loads of luv,
Lavz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...

i see some things..that are going to...create lovely friction and yes...

i knew the green dress is trouble..so that is what happened...she angered him unwittingly

and Vinu a big thank you and πŸ€—

wah kya dining scene tha...i loved it...

Now ani and Arjun...wah...kya chemistry..and physics..hai..ab biology kab hogi??

Ani ko thora dhyan dena hoga..her dialog and voice modulation is fab..thora..emote kar de..toh...sone be suhaaga..

Arjun..sahi mein i love the bg music and the bad boy .....he is too cool.... lekin..coward ..
i thot he would use the rope for bungee jumping..where he would hold her in his arms and jump together and give her a kick in her gut..and the rope to come in play...i thot i saw something like that in some movie recently...

and hai agar parallel story karni hai..why waste such a beautiful set... show some romance..by bad boy..i want him to take liberties with the girl..for i want him to fall for her...big time..i want the game to back fire on...

so  brij is here..wow...kya awaaz hai..i like the sand paper quality of his voice...and..who gave his bail? NT?

hmmm

i like the way things are churning..they are smashing..

more later...
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
got latest definition of LOVE from a nursury boy..here it is πŸ˜‰

" Love is like Susu in the Pant,
Others can only see it,
But only You can feel it spreading slowly all over "

hain na bilkul naye mazedaar definition ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Scene 1

Maans facial expressions were so adorable when geet glanced towards him for answers regarding the sham of snow. It was also good to know that geet understands maan more than himself implicitly, she stopped her ruckus and understood the whole picture regarding maan always evading the ILU topic.....she read his eyes instantly....very endearing.....I also agreed with maans dialogues when he mentioned: the only reason he loves geet so  much is because she can read his mind instantly,  understand him very well, trusts him to the core, and always has immense faith in his words.......what more can a life partner ask for......Love is elusive, it cannot be described in words...you will definitely have word deficiency if you do try......geet expressed her love towards maan via kissing him on the cheek.....what a romantic scene.....loved her coy condition after she kissed him and maan reacted to it......that kiss was well worth it......it strengthened their bond further......

Scene 2

What shall I say about this volatile and ferocious brij...the less said about him from me, the better it shall be......I hope maan is doing enough intense workouts to tackle brij.....

Scene 3

I love Arjun, he has his own individual style of getting into the skin of this character which makes him stand out from the crowd...Love his ego, his sophisticated charm and his formal dress-code, giving him the capacity to add his own charisma,...love the variation in his character......variety is the zing of life!!!!

Scene 4

I fell in love with maan all over again today. His frivolous nature towards geet was awesome......it was scandalous to see geet letting the cat out of the bag via telling granny that maan clung onto her hand, so she would have to make it a habit to eat with one hand, henceforth. Maans expressions were phenomenal he felt mortified and extremely coy......bless the poor soul.......

Scene 5

I have to applaud the c.v's once again for Maans character.....I merely loved guru's character groW*H graph as Maan, it always remains consistent, never fickle..... Despite his chocolate boy image, his aggressive nature will always be clung onto him........nice to see the aggressive maan rather than the soppy maan.....

Overall it was a very endearing episode...........9/10

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

kiss me baby kiss me baby

oyee mujhe nahi oyeee
 maneetπŸ˜† ek dosre ko...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khatam nahi hoa kiss ka kissa
maan ho gaye geet se gussa
torne ki leye maan ka gussa
geet keya pilayege osko nasha😳😳😳

hello my family whats up? hope all r well. tell me how r felling today? tensed about todays episode???
 green fight start again..😲
geet nightmere promo
oh GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING...

Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oo Adhoore ......Tum Adhoore
Hum Bin Tumhare
Oo Adhoore....Tum Adhoore
Hum Bin Tumhare

Question
By any chance is he Planning to eat her Up......
Damn look at Maan's Eyes...
😍😍😍

Main saali Kaam Se Gayi 😳

**Edited**
As per human psychology what Maan did was a perfect way of proving that he is still MAAN SINGH KHURANA to others....and Geet is the only exception to that Factor

But somewhere it looked thoda over done.....Considering the fact that what she did, what she shared was with her Family....Which consists not only of him but also Dadi and Ani.....She is getting more comfortable with expressing/sharing her feelings with regard to Maan in front of Dadi and Ani.....Something she would not even think in her dreams to share with her Own Family......That shows groW*H in her self-esteem😊

The last time she was not this confident about her new found Family....Daadi had always loved and supported Geet.....But then there was Ani somebody she was not so sure of

But with Ani coming to know the truth and her apologizing etc....Geets belief in her relationship with Dadi and Ani is much more stronger now...and thats why sh voiced out what was happening....

I really felt Bad for Geet......Poor Thing.....I wish he would understand tomorrow that Geet has finally found her family in them and thats the reason she voiced it out openly 😊
Totally loved Brij's Entry Seq.....It was Amazing

The way they showed his Tikka, his kada....that laal Chunni piece....Nice thinking CV's it was totally dhasoon

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hailaaaaaaaa mera tub naiee shakal mein...red rose, red dress and MSK in black....
Vinuuuuuu dil khush kur ditta, you sent me back in my tubland....Looking forward to watch the scene, better be good warna πŸ˜‘, mere sentiments ka khoon nahin hona chahiye...

Today epi was good, liked the convo of Maan & Geet, seriously loved it....Very beautiful scene, beautiful relation bonding it showed....And the cheek kiss uff too cute, ek ladki aisa hi cute kiss dey sakti hai, pur khabardar Maan agar tum ne hot kiss nahin diya na toh teri khair nahin....

Loved it how Geet embarrassed Maan front of Daadi and Anniee....I cracked up, and loved it how he got angry, but i think she took lil far to make him angry...Sorry i am with MSK, he is private person, and he doesnt liked to share anything with anyone except Geet....He is just open front of her only, and he wanted her to respect that...I hope she will understand this now that who is MSK?

Now he said he will not gonna touch her, and i think that's y this tub scene are coming....I seriously want something special, and plz CV's before we will leave this Geet forum, cause Maryada couple are too good, dont like the actors much, but the chemistry rocks....

Today i like Arjun on terrace, but seriously not much enjoyed AA battery scene....

Over all good episode 7/10, i cut 3 marks for repititive scene and AA battery scene....

Plz CV's open your eyes before we will move on.....Anyways i h\always have trust on you, so plz work on ur actors, close them in one room so they would be more comfy to do any scene, and story as well...Think, think think....

Lub Ju

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago