Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I want my swati, and i want my storyline back!!!!

I don't moments.....in geet......moments are cute....but i want fresh moments....

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY i want a solid storyline!!!!!

Bring Swati back again, bring noel back!!!! where the hell is nissar???
Yes i like the character consistency....but what is the point of great character consistency when there is no storyline to look forward to??

We had a dev, geet, and maan story to look forward to....which kept us all hooked!!! Pregnancy track.....then the person who hurt geet track.....

we had a storyline.....but why is there no storyline anymore?? The show had already started to drop after the engagement never happened......everything was rushed......the most important factors of the story were rushed as though the CV's had something important ready for us next....but happened?? A separation.....

we only take the time to critisize something because we care.....this is our show.....and yes it WAS damn good....and it still had the potential to be ROCKING.....but it is continues without anythin to look forward to.....there won't be a second when you will lose all of ur viewers....

reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I don't moments.....in geet......moments are cute....but i want fresh moments....

Yes i like the character consistency....but what is the point of great character consistency when there is no storyline to look forward to??

We had a dev, geet, and maan story to look forward to....which kept us all hooked!!! Pregnancy track.....then the person who hurt geet track.....

we had a storyline.....but why is there no storyline anymore?? The show had already started to drop after the engagement never happened......everything was rushed......the most important factors of the story were rushed as though the CV's had something important ready for us next....but happened?? A separation.....

we only take the time to critisize something because we care.....this is our show.....and yes it WAS damn good....and it still had the potential to be ROCKING.....but it is continues without anythin to look forward to.....there won't be a second when you will lose all of ur viewers....

u r right dear.. but we have to wait.. lets see how cvs drag the story?
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my final verdict on the ILU tracks....

i am liking the current track....the relationship of maneet has reached an ultimate high after confession from both side...
although prev they felt ILU is unnecessary between them but sometimes feelings becomes so overwhelming that they just come out in the form of words...

wen geet saw the tear of love for the baby in maan's eyes...the mother in her was overjoyed and touched beyond limits...and the ILU just came out widout any conscious effort...that was the beauty of it...
and she saw the happiness in maan's eyes on hearing the words...

and then on geet wanted to hear the same words from maan....although she knows widout any doubt how much maan loves her...but she too wanted that moment of ecstacy...so she pestered him to confess...
but maan has his ownn unique style and eventually he weaved out a very special moment to confess...
i loved both ILU tracks...each had its own flavour and ambience...

as for the present track....i am truly thrilled and excited....with arjun behind maan and brij behind geet...things will surely be interesting...

we will get to see different facets of maan once more...his protective nature, angry nature and also maybe pain of losing geet....
i truly think the new creative team is doing a very gud job...although i still miss the old team but i hv no complaints with the new team...
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

dont worry shibu...the upcoming track is full of potential....let brij and arjun start putting their plans of destroying maneet in action...this time we will see maan fighting not only for geet but also to save his KC...

also i am hoping Adi and pinky will also hv strong roles to play to protect KC....
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Munni: I am extremely angry that Jake got banned. This is the height of unfairness. Like honestly. GF starts to feel like a confined jail cell where you can't just bloody speak your mind sometimes. I mean the girl isn't using any of the material that they wrote on the restriction note at the bottom of every page.. so why all the banning!?

Seriously. 😡
about the negative promo....we have gettin negative promos for the past 3 damn weeks now....

TRPs are dropping....and these fools are showing us negative promos!! I know they want to bring some spice showing Brij coming back.......but at the same time it is scarin the viewers thinkin that even this time the wedding might now happen....

the wedding WILL happen no worries about that......but the audience that do not come on i-f and visit FB will take it the wrong way!!

When something good is happening why not promote the damn wedding?? the hottest jodi, Maaneet are flipping getting married...instead of showing promos....to promote the wedding...and to capture the viewers attention with positive promos....these fools are givin negative promos....agar aisa chalta raha....then our show will definitely hit rock bottom...

aur to aur...we do not I REPEAT do not even have a solid story line right now to keep everyone's attention....and for three weeks these nut heads are givin us negative promos!!!!

these fools i tell ya...we here on the forum are goin nuts tryin to promote our show...tryin to keep positivity....but these nutcases aren't doing anything on their part!!!

sorry i had to vent it out
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was one of the nicest episodes of geet i have seen in recent times .. it had all the elements i look for when i watch a show ..
love, passion, angst, anger, pain, bitterness, expectations, humor, restraint, surrender, confusion ..
well there is more .. but for now, i will let these stay ...

when you are in love, you are so blinded by the fantasy world around you, you forget the reality around you .. and thats what happened in todays episode .. and it was shown very sensitively yet beautifully ...

its not easy for a man like Maan to come out and say out his inner most feelings, we all know how insecure he is from within .. and to be made fun of when he dus the same, is not very welcoming or encouraging .. Geet perhaps doesnt realise that since she is playful, and clear at heart ...

it was only yesterday that he had crowned her to be the queen who understood even his silence .. for Maan to give so much of himself away to a woman is such a huge deal ... imagine how much he would have to blindly trust and love a woman to say that ?

We see men saying the words at the drop of their hat in shows .. and then chase women to say it .. but this show like always has been unique, in itself, and has made sure they have brought every nuance of the characters we so love ...

i think there was a natural progression to the story with the angle that they included.. i was stabbed by Maan's i am not going to come close to yot she did, but, i was amazed at how this particular aspect was brought out, and thats when i thoought, this is why i lovee this sou shaadi se pehle, which was an obvious reaction after whahow so muuch .. its soo true to life ...

i am totally enjoying the way they have managed to make Anwesha and Arjun equal parties in the story .. really ... i am loving them as much as Maaneet, sometimes morre if i may say so, since there is a story to look forward to there ...

coming to Brij's entry the timing couldnt have been better!!

i am still sleepy and jet lagged, but i had to watch the epi .. and afterr haviing dnee that, i had to wrrriite ... cos thee eeppiisode deserved its duue ..
and yes i am almst back too ... the last lap of erratiiic logins ... n then i am fully there baby!!

Lovee,
Niha
Hi niha!!!!

glad to have u back home!!!🤗

missed ya loads!!! anywayz....gn everyone.....see u all tomorrow...

bye love u all
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Idiots
what guys 2 days ki graph doen hogayiiiii