Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - IDIOTS at a party!!!

Posted: 13 years ago

It so happened that the idiots were invited to a party. All members were so excited that they didn't leave room for improvement in getting dressed. Everyone looked gorgeous!

Everyone had arrived and were already two hours into the party.

Rushy, Nags, Rev and Patel were spotted in a corner reminiscing their older days, a glass of vine in each of their hands.

Moony stood at the door, with one foot inside the room and one outside the room. Whenever she would come in, she would get pulled into a conference call and she always had to run out to pay attendance. So she thought it best to stand near the door.

Uzz was busy checking out the dishes displayed for dinner and tasting each under the pretext of a quality check.

Viju was busy behind the camera trying to capture as much as possible. She was sure to make at least 30 VMs with the videos and pictures she captured, something to keep her busy for at least a week.

Patel, LavZ and Taiba were busy checking out everyone to see if they notice something that they could gossip away.

Apart from Patel, Nissy was all over the place, running from one person to another trying to engage everyone in a conversation.

Kullu lost a lot of weight that night, trying to keep up with conversations with Patel, Nissy, LavZ and Taiba but frequently running to Moony at the door to keep her company and update her of the observations they made between her calls.

Nups played as DJ for the night. Her choice of songs was indeed outstanding and the floor was packed with crazy dancers like Lily, Imu and Aditi, Amrita, DMG-KASH, Sia, Neha, Mariam, Preet and Tahi.

Parm was seen coming in and out of the room. She was probably busy attending calls as well.

Although the music seemed to be upbeat and 'dhin chak a dhin dhin chak' types, there were 2 couples lost in the moment dancing away arms in arms...a couple's dance. That was Pooj-Nandu and DA-Vinu. Despite the height (read age here) difference, Pooj and Nandu looked like a couple made in heaven. And DA-Vinu were the couple of honor. The party was arranged on the happy occasion of their engagement.

Dol? Well she sat in one corner writing this OS while intermittently sending deadly glares across the room in the direction of the honored couple of the evening. And Sri kept her company from time to time.

And as soon as Gurmeet Choudhary entered the room, everyone forgot what they were doing and rushed to hug Maan. The scene was a million dollar moment. He was surrounded by the idiots as bees surround a drop of honey. And that's how the IDIOTS played!

P.S. - I have no idea what kicked me to write this...but the thoughts were too interesting to not get this out to you guys. Love you IDIOTS!  Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dols.....wow that was so Innovative and interesting way of capturing all of us.....I mean i really can't get words to describe what i feel right now...I think i will read it once again

But sweet-heart usse pehle

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
]this is ur best os ill date.....for me...kyunki its too funny.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
..i feel like celebrity after this.....
please agle OS min bhi mujhe mention jarror karna..\..
.atleast OS mian to i m loosing weight...if not in real life....
..one spot is waiting for u at idiot thread ....and ur family too waiting....Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww ... babe ... i love you ..... m happy .. your OS brought a smile onto my face ..!!! sacchi ...πŸ€—

and yay!! my engagement .....
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Viju was busy behind the camera trying to capture as much as possible. She was sure to make at least 30 VMs with the videos and pictures she captured, something to keep her busy for at least a week.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...hum sab ko daily maaneet dose jo dena hai

Although the music seemed to be upbeat and 'dhin chak a dhin dhin chak' types, there were 2 couples lost in the moment dancing away arms in arms...a couple's dance. That was Pooj-Nandu and DA-Vinu. Despite the height (read age here) difference, Pooj and Nandu looked like a couple made in heaven. And DA-Vinu were the couple of honor. The party was arranged on the happy occasion of their engagement.

🀣  🀣 🀣

this cracked me up...πŸ˜†...definitely raam milaye jodiyanπŸ˜‰

Dol? Well she sat in one corner writing this OS while intermittently sending deadly glares across the room in the direction of the honored couple of the evening. And Sri kept her company from time to time.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

And as soon as Gurmeet Choudhary entered the room, everyone forgot what they were doing and rushed to hug Maan. The scene was a million dollar moment. He was surrounded by the idiots as bees surround a drop of honey. And that's how the IDIOTS played! 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

πŸ˜†..enjoyed it totally...we r truely The Idiots 😳
πŸ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved..In a meeting now...will read right after it!!

Couldn't resist not reading it....................OMG this OS is so cute DOL.....your interpretation is PERFECT!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay Dols This is an OS....and i am not allowed to Quote it...But Pls Pls Pls Let me....😊

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

It so happened that the idiots were invited to a party. All members were so excited that they didn't leave room for any chance of improvement in getting dressed. Everyone looked gorgeous!

(Touch wood) I wish aaisa Ho....Ki some day we all meet up and Just Party Hard other than partying at the CC

Everyone had arrived and were already two hours into the party.

Rushy, Nags, Rev and Patel were spotted in a corner reminiscing their older days, a glass of vine in each of their hands.

Moony stood at the door, with one foot inside the room and one outside the room. Whenever she would come in, she would get pulled into a conference call and she always had to run out to pay attendance. So she thought it best to stand near the door.

Uzz was busy checking out the dishes displayed for dinner and tasting each under the pretext of a quality check.

🀣Oh This sounds so like our Bhukkad Rani

Haila thats totally meπŸ˜‰

Patel, LavZ and Taiba were busy checking out everyone to see if they notice something that they could gossip away.

Oh Yes This is so them....Jab yahan Koi nahi hotha they are definitely there

Apart from Patel, Nissy was all over the place, running from one person to another trying to engage everyone in a conversation.

Kullu lost a lot of weight that night, trying to keep up with conversations with Patel, Nissy, LavZ and Taiba but frequently running to Moony at the door to keep her company and update her of the observations they made between her calls.

Nups played as DJ for the night. Her choice of songs was indeed outstanding and the floor was packed with crazy dancers like Lily, Imu and Aditi, Amrita, DMG-KASH, Sia, Neha, Mariam, Preet and Tahi.

Nups the DJ totally fits her Personna

Parm was seen coming in and out of the room. She was probably busy attending calls as well.

Haila yahan bhi Nihu aur Humare Jiju

OMG i can actually Visualize this happening😳

P.S. - I have no idea what kicked me to write this...but the thoughts were too interesting to not get this out to you guys. Love you IDIOTS! 

LVraaz thumbnail
😲🀣hailaaaa you're madddd!!!🀣
Originally posted by: LVraaz

😲🀣hailaaaa you're madddd!!!🀣

Koi shak hai kya?
shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually i couldnt understand the characterisations as i dont know much about idiot phamily members😳   but it was cute DarlingπŸ€—